Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Fakecel if you don't execrise

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
A long barbell is maybe 50 dollars if you look around a bit. Sadly the weights are expensive as fuck. I plan on making some myself with concrete but I gotta ask my dad to use some of his tools since I dont want them to be cheap of quality. I may post it here when Im done.

Whats also great about gymcelling is the merciless hornyness you get after. Never jerk off before the gym only because its so much better after :feelshmm:
Nigga my issue isn't the cost, it's the space. I live in a glorified closet that i don't own. If i had the space for a homegym i'd have had one so many years ago

Didn't look it up myself, but as someone who tried a lot of drugs let me tell you that the rush you feel during while out all you got during a set feels like snorting a line of coke. Its just way better since you know it came natural and though your own efforts. The gym is truely complementary for men.
I bought a barbell and a few weights for homegym sessions now since the gyms are closed. It really lifted my mood again since I had months of inactivity. Volcel if you dont take the gympill.
The chemicals make me feel so good I legit start dancing in the night with my headphones and it feels really fucking good, and I feel very high when doing it as well
its way better then weed or alcohol (the only drugs I tried), I am very low inhib as well
and its something I can do only if I execrise, every time I got into a lockdown, I just stopped doing it after a week, and when I tried forcing myself to dance, I just didn't feel anything

it might sound really weird but the high is just so good, I never experienced anything like this

There's some definite truth to this but it's more complicated than that.
What's true: everyone looks better in the face with less bodyfat. The optimal bodyfat for looks according to most studies is 10-13% iirc

The tricky part is that not everyone stores fat in the exact same way. Some guys can be between 15-20% bf and not have a fat face, nor a belly sticking out. For them, if they don't care about abs ... they'll simply look bigger at 15-20% than at 10-15%. Especially the guys who store fat in their arms.

Then you have guys who quickly get a belly or a fat fucking face as soon as they hit 15-20%. Those guys have to stay below 15%.

The two rules i'd give to people are simply make sure that: 1) your face isn't bloated and 2) that your belly doesn't stick out. I honestly don't think abs are necessary (and this is coming from someone who has had visible abs without flexing for almost a decade). I think looking bigger is arguably just as good so long as it doesn't bloat your face or your belly. (rare situation tho)

The problem obviously is that men are delusional as fuck and constantly underestimate their bf%. You'll see tons of guys who are 20+% claiming 15. Guys who are 30% claiming 20%. Guys who are 15% claiming 10 etc

Hell, some people have never even been lean in their entire life, they legit don't know what they'd look like at 10%. To those people i'd say at least give it a try. Maybe you'll look good. And if you won't then at least you have a point of reference so once you get fatter you'll be less likely to be delusional about your bf%
How do I gauge my body fat?

The chemicals make me feel so good I legit start dancing in the night with my headphones and it feels really fucking good, and I feel very high when doing it as well
its way better then weed or alcohol (the only drugs I tried), I am very low inhib as well
and its something I can do only if I execrise, every time I got into a lockdown, I just stopped doing it after a week, and when I tried forcing myself to dance, I just didn't feel anything

it might sound really weird but the high is just so good, I never experienced anything like this
You're experiencing this

100% this man. Holy fuck we are so autistic but these are the best moments. I wish there was a incel night club....

How do I gauge my body fat?
That's the hard part ... almost everything is bullshit or inaccurate. Calipers are shit and empirical. The electronic devices that you hold are shit too. Even dexa scans aren't super accurate (tho better than the shit listed before)

As far as i know the most accurate bf% tests are the hydrostatic underwater weighing tests, that's expensive and requires you to go to a proper lab lmao

IMO just look at yourself at different parts of the day, with different lighting, maybe take pics and gauge your progress over weeks and months.
Although people have different fat storage, if you can't even see your abs without flexing you're almost certainly not below 15%. If they're well defined and not just barely visible you're closer to 10%. At that bf% you should also be veiny in different parts of your body (tho some people have veins at 15-20% with no problems jfl)

So i'd just say track your general leanness, veins, abs, belly protrusion, face definition etc. Do it at multiple times of the day because obviously if you eat a meal loaded with sodium and drink a lot you'll be bloated whereas in the morning you'll look leaner usually

100% this man. Holy fuck we are so autistic but these are the best moments. I wish there was a incel night club....
we should spread the message of the runner's high no one will be sad and no one will be addicted to drugs
the dopamine is just too high for me to care, I even danced naked once because it was really fucking hot and I didn't have a air conditioner this is 1000 times better then weed (weed is trash anyways)
also I am legit laughing hard right now its nice to see that I am not the only one and that there is a scientific name for it :feelskek:

we should spread the message of the runner's high no one will be sad and no one will be addicted to drugs
the dopamine is just too high for me to care, I even danced naked once because it was really fucking hot and I didn't have a air conditioner this is 1000 times better then weed (weed is trash anyways)
also I am legit laughing hard right now its nice to see that I am not the only one and that there is a scientific name for it :feelskek:
Magical thread. Also really digging your Ted profile picture. Avipill hitting as usual.
20200819 194527

btw is it possible that my body will get used to it? I am afraid that one day I will lose it
Don't think so, i've been lifting for many years and i still have it.

I used to know this cardio chick at my gym, she was ADDICTED to cardio. She did 1-2 hours of it everyday and then also biked EVERYWHERE. Biked to work, biked to the gym, biked to the grocery store, biked home etc
She's been like that for many years and the high is still there everytime. I also know a guy who has autism who plays soccer and does like 7-8 hours of cardio per week on top of the soccer practices. Still works for him. Also works for an older asian lady at my gym

I know it's just anecdotal evidence but it seems like it just keeps working for all the dedicated people i know.

Don't think so, i've been lifting for many years and i still have it.

I used to know this cardio chick at my gym, she was ADDICTED to cardio. She did 1-2 hours of it everyday and then also biked EVERYWHERE. Biked to work, biked to the gym, biked to the grocery store, biked home etc
She's been like that for many years and the high is still there everytime. I also know a guy who has autism who plays soccer and does like 7-8 hours of cardio per week on top of the soccer practices. Still works for him. Also works for an older asian lady at my gym

I know it's just anecdotal evidence but it seems like it just keeps working for all the dedicated people i know.
major lifefuel I will be active my whole life

major lifefuel I will be active my whole life
Be sure to take the neckpill. Imo the neckpill alone is just as important lookswise as EVERYTHING else combined when it comes to lifting. It's the closest thing to improving your face with exercises jfl. Even if you're ugly, at least you'll look ugly and somewhat masculine
@Ecstasy

View: https://i.imgur.com/Ve9WUf4.jpg

Be sure to take the neckpill. Imo the neckpill alone is just as important lookswise as EVERYTHING else combined when it comes to lifting. It's the closest thing to improving your face with exercises jfl. Even if you're ugly, at least you'll look ugly and somewhat masculine
@Ecstasy

already took it but is it possible to do it without special equiement?

@Ecstasy

Neckpill is 1000% legit. You can make significant progress in a month with maybe 10 minutes 3 times a week.

already took it but is it possible to do it without special equiement?
You can do it with basic weight plates or bands. (you have to bite the bands and pull, kinda gross but works)
Do you have basic plates at home?

You can also do neck bridges, a bodyweight exercise which works great. The issue is you need flexibility ... and it can be a bit dangerous if you don't know what you're doing or if your neck is super weak to start with

You can do it with basic weight plates or bands. (you have to bite the bands and pull, kinda gross but works)
Do you have basic plates at home?

You can also do neck bridges, a bodyweight exercise which works great. The issue is you need flexibility ... and it can be a bit dangerous if you don't know what you're doing or if your neck is super weak to start with
I don't have plates, really need to get something, as far as I understand the neck is one of the muscles that recovers the fastest
so I can see very major results even after a few weeks

I don't have plates, really need to get something, as far as I understand the neck is one of the muscles that recovers the fastest
so I can see very major results even after a few weeks
If you can't buy plates then use bands or use something like a sand bag, bag of rice etc for resistance

You can do neck flexion and neck extension with just gravity, off of your bed ... but that's for ultra beginners, like for their first week or so. You can also do neck side work like that with gravity.
For neck extensions you'll need a harness or a machine i'm afraid tho. Loading those up is extremely awkward.

You can buy a harness for 10 or 15 bucks tbh

Or just try to do neck bridges (progress carefully tho ofc)

Based Thread Fatcels are volcels .....money isnt an excuse either calisthenics exist

i do exercise but i just don't exercise to a point where i sweat.

No energy because don’t exercise.

cant exercise because no energy.

I exercise 5 times a week.

Also I'm a high T gorilla so that helps

i do exercise but i just don't exercise to a point where i sweat.
so you don't

No energy because don’t exercise.

cant exercise because no energy.
its hard in the start but once you feel it its amazing

For what reason would I exercise???? To prolong my miserable life, to maintain my fitness, or to look better?

Literally all of those things are for fakecels that don't belong here rofl
It will make it much better, read the thread and the converstion here about athlete's high

I do a lot of walking because i can't afford public transport. I used to go to the gym but i found i got funny looks from people so i don't bother anymore.

I'm not really in shape also, because food is one of my many copes. If i thought there was a point in building muscle then i would do it, but since i am ugly it seems pointless. I won't attract foids whatever i do.

Ever since the lockdown I have been very sad, feel like shit and feel like I am degrading mentally and phyischialy, but I didn't really care about my social life
and would only go occasionally with my friend even before the corona and lockdowns, nothing really changed, even before I had a semi-lockdown since the start of the corona
the only thing that changed is that my 60-90 minutes of swimming that I did everyday aren't a thing, because they are closed

I always felt in a good mood, in fact I wasn't active here or felt sad despite still being in my room most of the time being in front of my computer and I was
very good mentally, and its something I noticed every time they closed the pools, first few weeks would be okay then my mental health would
get really bad and I would start feeling sick, then after the pools were reopened I started to feel good, very good
in fact I didn't feel or had any self esteem issues every time I started to swim again despite being on my room most of the day

Its called a placebo retard, there's nothing special about exercise that is going to "change your life" (if you are an actual self aware human and not an NPC)

Exercise for health makes sense, but for whatever nonsense you are talking is just nothing but garbage emotional reasoning

Fuck science bro! chemicals aren't real! Blackpill is also not real because science

By that logic maybe you should try drowning in that pool then, I hear the chemicals released when drowning actual cause a euphoric experience despite the panic, especially if you just calm down and accept it

Because we all know that blindly following the chemical reactions of your body is the most logical method of determining what choices you should make in life

Its called a placebo retard, there's nothing special about exercise that is going to "change your life" (if you are an actual self aware human and not an NPC)

Exercise for health makes sense, but for whatever nonsense you are talking is just nothing but garbage emotional reasoning

By that logic maybe you should try drowning in that pool then, I hear the chemicals released when drowning actual cause a euphoric experience despite the panic, especially if you just calm down and accept it

Because we all know that blindly following the chemical reactions of your body is the most logical method of determining what choices you should make in life
hahahahaha I didn't even expect anything, I only started to exercise to loss weight because its quite a lot of calories (600 calories from a medium intensity workout)
I didn't even know what it meant until gymcelled pointed the scientific term and you can see that I am not the only one who's experiencing it and that there science behind it
and every time I stopped going there because of every new lockdown I started to feel like shit and couldn't dance and feel anything or any high, it just felt awkward
keep coping you narcissistic cunt

Last edited:
every time I stopped going there because of every new lockdown I started to feel like shit

P-L-A-C-E-B-O

couldn't dance and feel anything or any high, it just felt awkward

This very sentence is ironically awkward, and you legit sound like a 10 year old or someone who is on drugs, are you really just randomly dancing and if you don't feel like dancing something is "off" with you, how do you not get that the off part is you just dancing for no reason

High Confusion

You: "I didn't feel like dancing anymore bro :cryfeels:"
Any other person who hears this: "Yeaaaaaah Imma go now"

I exercise, eat, shower, moisturize, brush my teeth, floss, wear clean clothing, read, write, work, biz, and so on. Incel

P-L-A-C-E-B-O

This very sentence is ironically awkward, and you legit sound like a 10 year old or someone who is on drugs, are you really just randomly dancing and if you don't feel like dancing something is "off" with you, how do you not get that the off part is you just dancing for no reason

View attachment 378681

You: "I didn't feel like dancing anymore bro :cryfeels:"
Any other person who hears this: "Yeaaaaaah Imma go now"
ignore the "I didn't expect anything before doing it and I only started it to loss weight" and "others feel the same and there is a scientific name for it" theory

and its autistic idc its fun, it feels almost spiritual (and I never was spirtual) and again its very fun, and no I don't take drugs, and weed and alcohol feel like shit next to it

keep being narcissistic bro :feelshaha:

Last edited:
ignore the "I didn't expect anything before doing it and I only started it to loss weight" and "others feel the same and there is a scientific name for it" theory

Before a "near death experience" nobody expects to "see angels" either and other people have reported the same occurrences, so by that logic angels exist

A lot of people have claimed to be abducted by aliens (when they never even looked into the topic before), many of which have their personal accounts match up in uncanny ways when they don't even live in the same country and have never communicated with eachother, so by that logic aliens exist

Sorry, logic doesn't work that way, stick to your lane, emotional arguments and dancing like a raving madman jfl

JFL at you just throwing the word "scientific" into sentences and feeling like that validates your arguments :feelskek:

and its autistic idc its fun, it feels almost spiritual (and I never was spirtual) and again its very fun

So yeah, like I said, you are an emotional thinker, and you are bordering on crazy, and not the intelligent kind (psychopathy), the "locked up in a mental health care facility" kind (the useless kind lol)

Here's what happened when I exercised frequently in the past:

1. Take public transport to the gym
    1. See people and get reminded that I'm ugly and dont have a car
  2. Enter the gym
    1. Get mogged and reminded that I'm ugly
  3. Lift weights
    1. Get strengthmogged by taller normies-Chads and get reminded that I'm genetically inferior physically
    2. Hear normies talk with their friends unlike me, thereby getting reminded that I'm genetically inferior mentally
  4. Leave gym (see 1.1)

Swimming or any form of public exercise would be similar. As a physically inferior incel (not a tallcel mogger), your only decent forms of exercise are solitary, like a home gym or going running alone in nature. Anything else is coping with a normie placebo mindset of feeling good by being healthy while ignoring your surroundings

Before a "near death experience" nobody expects to "see angels" either and other people have reported the same occurrences, so by that logic angels exist

A lot of people have claimed to be abducted by aliens (when they never even looked into the topic before), many of which have their personal accounts match up in uncanny ways when they don't even live in the same country and have never communicated with eachother, so by that logic aliens exist

Sorry, logic doesn't work that way, stick to your lane, emotional arguments and dancing like a raving madman jfl

JFL at you just throwing the word "scientific" into sentences and feeling like that validates your arguments :feelskek:

So yeah, like I said, you are an emotional thinker, and you are bordering on crazy, and not the intelligent kind (psychopathy), the "locked up in a mental health care facility" kind (the useless kind lol)
yes, adding scientific does validate my argument since its something that happens to other people (the athlete's high)
and its not some made up bullshit based on "my feelings" and it does happen to others, but well, you tend to ignore half of the arguments
and not answer anything

and you can see that other members experience this, and you can see people online who experience this, many times without expecting anything (aka not placebo)
and on top of that there is a scientific term for this, which means it has been noticed
are we all mentally ill?

and psychopathy is intelligent? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
you know that in average psychopaths are dumb as a rock? only the high IQ psychopaths survive the natural selection,
the rest commit crimes and die in a young age and they usually act based on primitve insticits, they just don't feel empathy, they still have emotions and act based on them
jfl at believing at this "muh dark triad"
you probably wake up everyday fantasizing on how dark triad of a genius you are because you are active in this forum :feelskek:

Last edited:
Stop calling people with friends fakecels, there are other causes of inceldom than social retartedness.

Also I have to side with OP here, if you don't do at least 30 minutes of sport every week, you might actually be a volcel that could date a 1-3 girl in the decimal scale but who doesnt want to put basic effort.

You see? It's not about sports. It's about the water. Take more showers sweetie

Ever since the lockdown I have been very sad, feel like shit and feel like I am degrading mentally and phyischialy, but I didn't really care about my social life
and would only go occasionally with my friend even before the corona and lockdowns, nothing really changed, even before I had a semi-lockdown since the start of the corona
the only thing that changed is that my 60-90 minutes of swimming that I did everyday aren't a thing, because they are closed

I always felt in a good mood, in fact I wasn't active here or felt sad despite still being in my room most of the time being in front of my computer and I was
very good mentally, and its something I noticed every time they closed the pools, first few weeks would be okay then my mental health would
get really bad and I would start feeling sick, then after the pools were reopened I started to feel good, very good
in fact I didn't feel or had any self esteem issues every time I started to swim again despite being on my room most of the day
It is notable however that women do not have to work out or even be reasonably thin — they’ll still find better than their looksmatch. In a fair system even out of shape dudes could find their looksmatch and that’s how it should be — working out/getting ripped would improve your chances/looksmatch, but even if you dont you should be able to get someone comparable. Obviously it doesn’t work this way though since women hold all the mating power so what ends up happening is they can do nothing and men have to do everything, it’s ridiculous.

Also, what happens if all men suddenly start becoming ripped — all that’ll happen is women will just become even more picky, no? All it’s done is raise the bar for men even further and the base lines moved. Sorta like what’s happened with Uni degrees being required everywhere now.

Now, I work out moderately and try to eat right within reason since being fat isn’t good for you and I’d rather not die of a heart attack going up my stairs, but it’s stupid that being a normal healthy weight guy isn’t enough for women — oh no, you have to be shredded model man...

Last edited:
Exercise is very important for both physical and mental health

Not really.

I think the whitepill is basically:

Accept the blackpill is true, but instead of going to LDAR and live your days as a NEET: Do whatever the hell you want.

Exercise has alot of benefits unrelated to female attraction. Humans were not meant to be seditary.

I noticed how the activecels are the most mentally stable ones, you and gymcelled are genuinely the highest IQ users in this forum
keep the healthy coping and fuck the defeatists, we will make it :feelsokman:

you never but never should bloatmaxx (look at looksmax.org examples) it can ruin your whole face,
this is exactly why I am going down to 12%-13% bf and will leanbulk (200-300 calories)

Agreed.

I hope that @SergeantIncel can create a :whitepill: emote & sub forum.

With looksmax one can get intimidated and run off there by Chad's & Chadlites who can't relate to us. That's why I ask what about here.

I exercise sometimes