Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel facecels - can we just ascend by fursuiting?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Having an ugly face wouldn't matter if the foid never looked at it and wants to fuck you wearing a 20 pound mascot hat.

Not exactly a solution for height/frame but we should look for niche solutions where they exist.

Also I find that these fox helmets are actually a lot cuter than many IRL foids' faces so I think I could get hard more easily if they kept the mask on TBH

Nigga this is just foid worship with extra steps :feelsUgh:

I don't think anyone that wears a fursuit is straight.

Based. Keep up the furrymaxxing, brocel. You're doing good :feelsokman:

I don't think anyone that wears a fursuit is straight.
I don't really care if the woman I'm fucking is bisexual.

Also if it means I'm fucking a woman then I don't really care if you feel it makes me bi to do it dressed as a wolf or some shit.

I mean, I get that 99% of fursuiters are man-on-man cockfests but there's clearly a heterosexual minority of it we can appreciate and perhaps aspire to expand upon.

Based. Keep up the furrymaxxing, brocel. You're doing good :feelsokman:
it worked for this guy...

guy isn't in very good shape, gut and everything...

obviously some JBW going on (foid appears ethnic) but still... she's pretty-fit...

I can't fucking unsee how she hyperextends her left elbow though, that's gonna give me nightmares

she does it when she comes off her forearms about 15s in but you don't notice initially because hair is covering (TBH was fearful it was a guy because hair was covering tits too) but 37s in he pulls her hair back revealing her tits and WTF WHY IS YOUR ELBOW LIKE THAT

she straightens it out about the 55s mark so I had to stare at that more than a dozen seconds

Last edited:
it worked for this guy...

I'm not really into fursuiting or trying to get a 3d gf or anything. I think fursuiting could be really hot if they'd actually use sexy costumes but those sport team mascot looking fursuits everyone uses just look ridiculous. I just like looking at the art and I have my furry waifu. I think that's better than a real woman. You should try that too if you don't find a real life foid.

I think fursuiting could be really hot if they'd actually use sexy costumes
but those sport team mascot looking fursuits everyone uses just look ridiculous
What's wrong with sport team mascot?

are you saying you wouldn't... ?

I don't really care if the woman I'm fucking is bisexual.

I never said bisexual. Every time I've heard of some fucked up guy does that fursuit shit, he's either taking it in the ass or fucking a guy. I've heard most of the female fursuits are dudes.

I do not want to ascend on a furry trap.

2817922%20-%20Buffalo_Bell%20Orix_Buffaloes%20baseball%20mascots%20ome.png

It could be so much sexier.
They need to let me design the costumes tbh
1736871%20-%20Buffalo_Bell%20Orix_Buffaloes%20baseball%20mascots.jpg

I don't see how you could improve on this cuteness.

1736866%20-%20Buffalo_Bell%20Orix_Buffaloes%20baseball%20mascots.png

I never said bisexual.
Every time I've heard of some fucked up guy does that fursuit shit,
he's either taking it in the ass or fucking a guy.
I've heard most of the female fursuits are dudes.
I do not want to ascend on a furry trap.
The vid I linked is clearly of a guy fucking a woman, you can see her tits, not a trap.

The stereotype's pretty accruate though, I went looking at his other vids and while he does fuck chicks in a couple more, in one he has the chick fuck him with a strapon and another he fucks a trap, so yeah, a potentially slippery slope.

Just because he does doesn't mena we need to though. I just want to fuck the girl fursuiters and am willing to wear a suit myself to do so.

The vid I linked is clearly of a guy fucking a woman, you can see her tits, not a trap.

The stereotype's pretty accruate though, I went looking at his other vids and while he does fuck chicks in a couple more, in one he has the chick fuck him with a strapon and another he fucks a trap, so yeah, a potentially slippery slope.

Just because he does doesn't mena we need to though. I just want to fuck the girl fursuiters and am willing to wear a suit myself to do so.
I said most. If you think it's hard to find a girl right now without the suit, it would be even harder with that suit. I would also bet money that most of these furries swallowed the dogpill which the dogs join in at time. I still say no thanks but if you want to try then I wish you luck.

If you think it's hard to find a girl right now without the suit,
it would be even harder with that suit.
That doesn't make sense. If you own the suit you are able to avoid using it at an

I would also bet money that most of these furries swallowed the dogpill which the dogs join in at time
I don't really care if she wants to fuck her dog, less cucked than fucking another human male.

If she wants to let her dog sodomize her anus while she rides me cock, I still get to coom