Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Face-to-face social interaction is vital for brain development and building a sense of self between the age of 10 and 24."

you don't stop anything you just start getting kicked in the shins because others are trying to get status already
Yes it's not like it's your choice, not entirely at least. Personally once middle school started and puberty kicked in my peers were more and more into girls, meaning that everything that was a hurdle in getting girls (e.g. having an ugly kid like me hanging around) was to be avoided.
They would only let me hang out with them as long as I played the laughing stock of the group, and that's when I chose to be alone rather than ridiculed

My brain development has been permanently hindered and fucked then.

Yes it's not like it's your choice, not entirely at least. Personally once middle school started and puberty kicked in my peers were more and more into girls, meaning that everything that was a hurdle in getting girls (e.g. having an ugly kid like me hanging around) was to be avoided.
They would only let me hang out with them as long as I played the laughing stock of the group, and that's when I chose to be alone rather than ridiculed
things went fucking medieval once parents were completely hands-off with raising their kids. they should have known what the consequences would be.

im so fucking glad i found the best hobby or else inwould have been a rotter since 6th grade

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back