Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Face-to-face social interaction is vital for brain development and building a sense of self between the age of 10 and 24."

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
Imagine news outlets posting stuff like this unironically, when modern cliques make it routine for even 5/10 boys to become outcast autists that post ask for ratings online with that classic defeated and upset look.

The coronavirus lockdown could have long-term damaging effects on teenagers’ mental health, leading experts have warned.
Face-to-face social interaction is vital for brain development and building a sense of self between the age of 10 and 24.
University of Cambridge researchers warn depriving young people of this may lead to a host of mental health, behavioural and cognitive problems later in life.
In an editorial in the Lancet, neuroscientists from the prestigious university called for schools to reopen for young people as a priority to prevent long-term damage.

Expect shitty scientists and journalists to keep whining about normies getting only a very small temporary taste of what we get, and claiming it destroys minds and is inhuman torture. It's pretty much settled by now that if you are lonely and single outside of some kind of lockdown... it's because that's what you want, and you can stop at any time if you just stop sabotaging yourself.

That's exactly the ages I've been almost entirely isolated from the world. From school/uni straight home. Even at school I'd be on my phone avoiding people as much as possible.

Fuck....
That's exactly the ages I've been almost entirely isolated from the world. From school/uni straight home. Even at school I'd be on my phone avoiding people as much as possible.

You sound like a tera autist.

And I haven’t had a friend in real life for over 9 years

no one gives a fuck until girls get a tiny, minuscule taste of it, because of a lockdown that affects everybody.

I spent all those years alone

Yeah I'd say around age 12 I started losing all social interactions.

it's over

Imagine news outlets posting stuff like this unironically, when modern cliques make it routine for even 5/10 boys to become outcast autists that post ask for ratings online with that classic defeated and upset look.

The coronavirus lockdown could have long-term damaging effects on teenagers’ mental health, leading experts have warned.
Face-to-face social interaction is vital for brain development and building a sense of self between the age of 10 and 24.
University of Cambridge researchers warn depriving young people of this may lead to a host of mental health, behavioural and cognitive problems later in life.
In an editorial in the Lancet, neuroscientists from the prestigious university called for schools to reopen for young people as a priority to prevent long-term damage.

Expect shitty scientists and journalists to keep whining about normies getting only a very small temporary taste of what we get, and claiming it destroys minds and is inhuman torture. It's pretty much settled by now that if you are lonely and single outside of some kind of lockdown... it's because that's what you want, and you can stop at any time if you just stop sabotaging yourself.
Yet more science backed reasoning for why I'm so retarded and weird in person.

Yeah in school id be browsing 4chan on my phone alone :feelsugh: some people are just genetic trash and that is us

Looks are EVERYTHING, if other kids hate you for no reason when you are a kid, it means you are ugly and no one will ever like you.

Also hilarious they're acting like a two month lockdown means shit when half of normie guys nowadays are rotting alone for months or years on end

Looks are EVERYTHING, if other kids hate you for no reason when you are a kid, it means you are ugly and no one will ever like you.
This doesn't end with childhood.

yeah, I remember kids wouldn't even play tag or anything with me, so I was that lame kid who just sat alone and shit

yes, if you look like a pushover you're done because you won't be received well by girls OR by boys. and if you lose your hair...wow...

he is banned

just go ahead and use it. it is a perfect title for every incel
like to page banned ppl out of respect, ngl

I have not had a lot of face-to-face social interaction that is vital for brain development and building a sense of self between the age of 10 and 24

"like to page"?
paging, pinging, same thing, they can see it i'm pretty sure

Also hilarious they're acting like a two month lockdown means shit when half of normie guys nowadays are rotting alone for months or years on end
if a fatty smiles at them once, they immediately retcon the last 2 years as them having constant sex with hotties.

i've spent the whole 20 years of my life in isolation, not even my parents cared, but boohoo poor normies can't go hang out for 3 months how sad, fuck them, i hope it does cause them long term damage.
it bit a few femoids in the ass so now the newspapers think it's the worst thing that ever happened.

I am waiting for IT to throw platitudes now.
“sex doesn’t matter”
“enjoy yourself”
etc

sad and true

Yeah I'd say around age 12 I started losing all social interactions.

it's over
Mogs me
I spent all those years alone
That explains a lot. Life is like a runaway snowball down a hill for incels. You think things are bad because you are born with autism and are ugly and that things cant possibly get any worse but the shit keeps piling up on top of you. Later in life you are excluded in school and then all these cognitive and developmental problems come pouring in

Somehow people only care when bad things happen to women, shocking.

Just make a plan for yourself to be in a better position in life, school, trainings, etc, have a clear goal that is achievable and make reasonable steps towards it, and if people are around then cool and if theres no one then whatever youre still doing your thing. Dont just grind a shitty job and fap and play vidya atleast take online school during it, a bachelors doesnt mean much these days but it does allow you to have acess to a "career" job instead of mcdonalds etc, and then when youre in a field that has a "career progression" you can take classes for your masters in that field, this will allow you to move into the midrange level if the field, etc. Everyone should be making progress towards being financially stable because it will just make like ten times less stressful

Somehow people only care when bad things happen to women, shocking.
The plainest truth, returnedcel.
Just make a plan for yourself to be in a better position in life, school, trainings, etc, have a clear goal that is achievable and make reasonable steps towards it, and if people are around then cool and if theres no one then whatever youre still doing your thing. Dont just grind a shitty job and fap and play vidya atleast take online school during it, a bachelors doesnt mean much these days but it does allow you to have acess to a "career" job instead of mcdonalds etc, and then when youre in a field that has a "career progression" you can take classes for your masters in that field, this will allow you to move into the midrange level if the field, etc. Everyone should be making progress towards being financially stable because it will just make like ten times less stressful
you should definitely try something. i just went for learning to code even though it amplifies autism. oh well.

How the fuck does one build a sense of self by interacting with others? That's a big oxymoron lol. No one builds a sense of self by talking with others, if anything they hide who they truly are.

This from a real article? It's laughable how much stuff theyre currently publishing about loneliness and isolation. Yet blame those men that they isolate and outcast
sure it is, and the conclusions come from the university of cambridge. same place where you get the type of progressive propaganda that creates this type of loneliness in half the population.

I'm 10 years short on Face to face interaction.

Tfw you stop socializing at 10 right when it mattered the most

Tfw you stop socializing at 10 right when it mattered the most
you don't stop anything you just start getting kicked in the shins because others are trying to get status already

JFL at having career expectations as an incel. If you cannot navigate the low stakes of high school politics and social life forget about the intracies of office politics when there is career advancement at stake.

I agree on the Bsc and Msc maxxing if you have the brainpower, ('work' in climate controlled office in ergonomic chair > shitty warehouse labour anyday) but it will be harder for you, because you won't have the normie support, validation, motivation and prospects others can take for granted during studies.

Last edited:
Just one year to catch up!!!
Jokes the damage is already done.

You got a link? Gonna be hilarious to keep all these recent examples noting that loneliness is fucked for when quarantine is over and society increases their "being lonely doesn't matter inkwell" crusade again
Sure, here:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...agers-risk-future-mental-health-problems.html
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanchi/article/PIIS2352-4642(20)30186-3/fulltext#

As for being lonely, pretty sure they just want men to be orbiter slaves, though even that is getting pretty hard now.

ahahahah these fuckers are so weak imagine where your whole life is quarantine

Sound. I'll check if the same thing is published elsewhere too because I'll never be citing dailymail to someone aha. But these kinds of articles that have been popping up are ridiculously ironic. So loneliness only affects normies? Ahaha society is dumb.

Hopefully orbiting simping slows. It probably won't anytime soon as it's becoming a lot of men's only option to experience what they think is real female intimacy/validation. It will only end when enough men are made redundant drones and simply opt to drop out of societal slavery who's only thing to look forward too is a paycheque.
Yeah I know about dailymail's reputation, to me dailymail's pretty good since despite the tabloidism it's also in the "politically incorrect truths" category which I suspect is the real reason it's hated more than anything else.

Anyway, we also have the most reputable BBC (takeover) covering the same study: https://www.bbc.com/news/health-53022369

JFL at having career expectations as an incel. If you cannot navigate the low stakes of high school politics and social life forget about the intracies of office politics when there is career advancement at stake

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back