Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Face builds the social circle, but it is overrated in terms of sexual attractiveness

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
From what I`ve noticed, most of the people companies who hang out together are relativiely same in facial-looks. For example 1)the beautiful 2)the normies 3)the uglies
BUT, many times you can be attractive if you have a healthy body to the opposite sex of your same facial group.
Body is VERY important in this regard. There are tons of facially low tier foids that have banging breed-material bodies (or they just choose clothes the right way :lul:), but if your body is skinny and unmanly - you are invisible to them. And I`m not talking about gymmaxxing, this is complete BS. You can have a big frame without lifting iron and be a narrow shoulder manlet even if gymmaxed.
Body > face, just oggremaxx theory :kys:

Yea, nowadays 6' 5" normie ogre would slay much more than your 5' 10" facegigachad, foids are obsessed with large and intimidating men. It has come down to how many you can mog, the more you can, the more you slay.

Last edited:
Face, height, race: the holy Trinity of blackpill
~ IncelTV

Yea, nowadays 6' 5" normie ogre would slay much more than your 5' 10" facegigachad, foids are obsessed with large and intimidating men. It has come down to how many you can mog, the more you can, the more you slay.
Yes, and I`m starting to feel that ogremaxxing aka big height+big frame equals to a foid that has big boobs and big ass which shows her reproductive readiness and health. Also, it seems that hairiness and good beard for a male is mogged by aforementioned height+frame.
But as I mentioned before there are also facial hierarchies or classes which are mostly attracted to people with same facial prettines, for example: a Stacie will be more attracted to a skinny Chadlite, while a Becky will be to an ogremaxxed high-tier normie male.
This sounds right and wrong at the same time, maybe I`m coping hard today :dafuckfeels:

Yes, and I`m starting to feel that ogremaxxing aka big height+big frame equals to a foid that has big boobs and big ass which shows her reproductive readiness and health. Also, it seems that hairiness and good beard for a male is mogged by aforementioned height+frame.
But as I mentioned before there are also facial hierarchies or classes which are mostly attracted to people with same facial prettines, for example: a Stacie will be more attracted to a skinny Chadlite, while a Becky will be to an ogremaxxed high-tier normie male.
This sounds right and wrong at the same time, maybe I`m coping hard today :dafuckfeels:
There are many ugly foids (mainly old ones) with big tits and asses, but with normal body shapes, that I wouldn't fuck. For me a foid's beauty is mainly in her face. YMMV though.

Truth. Healthy body and frame halos your looks hard. Its still all genetics though. Not everybody has good muscle insertions or frame.

Face is more important than body.

Ya I've noticed that class aspect as well.

Those Stacies they want to produce pretty daughters. So prettier men like a skinny Chadlite with a great face and eyes and hair and so forth is what they desire.

The working class daughter who is big tits and ass she wants an ogremaxxed worker guy.

You see in the Anglo-Saxon world we had everything from multiple types of animals working in the field, to super intelligent overseers owning the capital and controlling the state.

Intelligence of many forms and raw strength and size and fertility are attributes that have value, and beauty is another attribute that has inherent value. So the Stacey is building on her strengths by finding a pretty boy.

males who favor face > bod in foids tend to be high IQ :feelsEhh:

and i noticed lower social class, dumber, lower inhib males tend to focus much more on bod
from my point it is the opposite, high IQ prefer thicc foids, while low IQ have no preference at all

Pretty face - for love, gorgeous body - for sex.

face builds everything my bastard