Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Extreme Suifuel Thread Oldcels DO NOT ENTER

völkischpower

völkischpower

Banned
-

This is a deadbedrooms thread from reddit. A 74 Year old man fundamentally saying that SEX IS EVERYTHING.

A few highlights -

1) Traditional/Christian values is COPE. The women married you because they had to and were not sexually attracted to you. Deep down they resented you and were not attracted to you at all.

2) No amount of life experiences make up for a bad sex life

3) No amount of money will change a womans basic attraction. The red pill is fundamentally flawed

So in other words, it never began

@FrustratedWhiteMale This will happen to you once you eventually ascend with a woman from your local nursing home

More guys like him need to come out and tell the truth about marriage

The guy has a wife and children. Lifemogs me to the gates of hell and back.

Something to live for: blowjob or hand job. Annoying idiot or larper. If he said cute teen, I would understand. But he probably thinks about 30 years old used up, disgusting, chubby hag

I've never had sex where the woman takes any initiative. It's always me doing things to her. She is the passive receptive party and never had the 'fire' in her eyes for it.
Just get a doll at this point

JFL@ living past 25.

That's the cute age I have set for roping. If I don't ascend by 25 I rope

No you won't. You will still be on here. I will probably be a full wizardcel when you are 25. Maybe you could be my apprentice? We can potionmaxx

Image result for potion shop zelda

No you won't. You will still be on here. I will probably be a full wizardcel when you are 25. Maybe you could be my apprentice? We can potionmaxx

imagine being youngfags like you JFL

No potion of love or sex spell for your face

What a fucking degenerate, imagine going on the internet and complaining that you ONLY got to blow a load in your wife missionary style. (you know it happened because he has children) Meanwhile, I and many men my age can’t get any sex or affection at all.

Another reason I’ll be glad when the boomers are dead and gone. They are entitled pieces of shit that allowed the “sexual revolution” to happen and our culture to become sex obsessed.

Nuke this planet, everything is bullshit, nature is evil and man is nature.

You all say this, but you never carry out. Just keep pushing goalposts at 25 with "lol I still look young, because I get carded at stores, i can pass for 20 year old" cope...and keep pushing it every year, pathetic. I respect men who just blow their brains out or slice their jugulars once the day rings.

Strange that all incels naturally seems to be drawn to rope at around 25 if things don't get better.
I had the exact same idea long before i ever discovered the incel community. Seems like the most normal response to the situation, after 25 you know its 100% over and you will just rot forever after that.
You all say this, but you never carry out. Just keep pushing goalposts at 25 with "lol I still look young, because I get carded at stores, i can pass for 20 year old" cope...and keep pushing it every year, pathetic. I respect men who just blow their brains out or slice their jugulars once the day rings.
Agreed, this mindset can be very dangerous and you will prolong it forever until you are an oldcel still posting that you soon will rope soon.

Truth, Ive been saying i'll rope every year but I never do it. I'm so useless I can't even rope well :feelsbadman:

What a fucking degenerate, imagine going on the internet and complaining that you ONLY got to blow a load in your wife missionary style. (you know it happened because he has children) Meanwhile, I and many men my age can’t get any sex or affection at all.

Another reason I’ll be glad when the boomers are dead and gone. They are entitled pieces of shit that allowed the “sexual revolution” to happen and our culture to become sex obsessed.
Amen, brother.

3) No amount of money will change a womans basic attraction. The red pill is fundamentally flawed

The redpill was always a cope for oldcels. JFL at thinking that you'll attract teen models as a 40 year old baldcel.

Something to live for: blowjob or hand job. Annoying idiot or larper. If he said cute teen, I would understand. But he probably thinks about 30 years old used up, disgusting, chubby hag
He's fuckin 74. I imagine a 30 year old foid would be quite appealing once your that age.

Degenerate idiot
Aye every cunts a degenerate. I take it if you get the chance to ever have sex in your lonely pathetic life you'll refuse in fear of being a degenerate. Fuckin sadsac

Aye every cunts a degenerate. I take it if you get the chance to ever have sex in your lonely pathetic life you'll refuse in fear of being a degenerate. Fuckin sadsac

I wouldn't refuse it, but I am not going to post shit like that for sure