Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [EXTREME HONKFUEL] Betabux gets brutally divorce raped

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I got this from a spanish forum, but it's so good I'll spend the time to translate it for you guys. Here's the original version in case someone speaks spanish.

Buenos días Shurs,
tengo que contaros una cosa que le está pasando a un amigo y que me ha dejado trastocado...para saber vuestra opinión.

Resulta que mi amigo se casó hace cosa de 10 años y hace cosa de 7 su padre le dejo un dinero para comprar un piso pero con la condición de que antes hiciera separación de bienes puesto que la deuda sería de mi amigo con su padre y el piso de mi amigo...hasta aquí bien.
Antes de dicha separación mi amigo montó un empresilla que la abogada "olvidó" meter en la separación con lo que estaba en gananciales.

Todos estos años mi amigo ha trabajado como un negro para dar lo mejor a los dos hijos que vinieron después y a su mujer quien se quedó en casa para cuidarlos, viviendo los 4 del sueldo de mi amigo, resulta que hace 3 meses tras mucho sufrimiento la empresa se vendió dando unos beneficios considerables, los cuales debido al "olvido" han hecho que tanto el, como su mujer reciban bastante dinero y esto parece mentira ha hecho que el matrimonio se tambalee hasta el punto de estar planteándose el divorcio.

Mi amigo ha decidido por su cuenta ir a visitar a un abogado para ver cual sería su situación si decidiera divorciarse y ha alucinado cuando le han puesto el siguiente escenario:
  • Aquel piso que compró en separación será usado por la mujer y los niños.
  • Mi amigo usará el dinero recibido para pagar la deuda con su padre, con lo que se quedará como si no hubiera recibido nada.
  • La mujer se queda disfrutando el piso y la cuantiosa cantidad de dinero recibida por la venta de la empresa y podría comprarse otro piso para alquilarlo o montarse un negocio.
  • Mi amigo se tendría que ir de alquiler y perder piso y dinero.
  • Al dejar de trabajar, mi amigo tendrá que pasarle una compensatoria a la mujer y al tener un sueldo y la mujer no, hacerse cargo de los gastos de los niños.

Pues resulta que solo por esta situación mi amigo plantea aguantar la situación hasta que no de más de si.
¿Soy yo o esto es una locura?

Translated:

Good morning guys,

I have to tell you something that's happening to a friend and left me a little confused... Just to know your thoughts on it

As it turns out, my friend got married about 10 years ago, and around 7 years ago, his dad lended him some money to buy a flat, under the condition that it'd be legally only his and not his wife's. Before doing the paperwork for the separation of property between him and his wife (idk what that's called in english exactly), the lawyer (foid) "forgot" to include a business that the guy had started, therefore that was still owned by both.

All these years, my friend has been working his ass off for his family, supporting the two children they have, as well as his wife who decided to stay at home taking care of them, so that the four of them lived off his salary. Well, 3 months ago, after a lot of hard work and suffering, this guy sold his business and got a good chunk of cash, which due to the (foid) lawyer's "mistake", has been split between him and his wife. Since this happened, their relationship got very bad and they're considering divorce.

My friend decided to go to a lawyer to know his options, and the lawyer told him the following:

• The wife would keep his house, even if it's legally only his
  • My friend would have to spend his part of the money to pay off the debt he took to buy the flat, leaving him with nothing
  • With her share of the money and her free flat, his wife could buy another apartment to rent out, or start her own business
  • My friend would have to rent a place to live for himself
  • Since she has no job, he'd still have to pay her a monthly allowance + child support
Because of this, he decided not to get divorced and just deal with his wife treating him like shit.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

So many red flags here. This is what society has become, once again it's proven: IF YOU WORK HARD YOU'RE A CUCK. This guy worked really hard for a job + his own business, all that while his wife was fucking chad on the side for sure, and this is how he's rewarded for being a good betabux lmao. Not to mention this is how a marriage based on Reddit's principles of "just have something to offer bro" will usually go.

This is indeed some honk honk kinda shit

simping doesn't work, so many guys out there for foid's disposal, why choose an ugly nice guy over a good looking nice guy with money?
yeah. its fucking brutal. its come to a point where even chads are simping out there, because there's so many chads available to women. its gigachad only

Get married at your own peril in 2021

i doubt it'd go wrong for a gigachad

as betabux though its 100% divorce rape

Even gigachads like brad pitt and jonny depp have been divorced or taken to court for allegations

Imagine how many politician would be killed if this happen to women.

Forocoches has been blue pilled the last years, thats the results.

I got this from a spanish forum, but it's so good I'll spend the time to translate it for you guys. Here's the original version in case someone speaks spanish.

Translated:

Good morning guys,

I have to tell you something that's happening to a friend and left me a little confused... Just to know your thoughts on it

As it turns out, my friend got married about 10 years ago, and around 7 years ago, his dad lended him some money to buy a flat, under the condition that it'd be legally only his and not his wife's. Before doing the paperwork for the separation of property between him and his wife (idk what that's called in english exactly), the lawyer (foid) "forgot" to include a business that the guy had started, therefore that was still owned by both.

All these years, my friend has been working his ass off for his family, supporting the two children they have, as well as his wife who decided to stay at home taking care of them, so that the four of them lived off his salary. Well, 3 months ago, after a lot of hard work and suffering, this guy sold his business and got a good chunk of cash, which due to the (foid) lawyer's "mistake", has been split between him and his wife. Since this happened, their relationship got very bad and they're considering divorce.

My friend decided to go to a lawyer to know his options, and the lawyer told him the following:

• My friend would have to spend his part of the money to pay off the debt he took to buy the flat, leaving him with nothing
  • With her share of the money and her free flat, his wife could buy another apartment to rent out, or start her own business
  • Since she has no job, he'd still have to pay her a monthly allowance + child support
Because of this, he decided not to get divorced and just deal with his wife treating him like shit.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

So many red flags here. This is what society has become, once again it's proven: IF YOU WORK HARD YOU'RE A CUCK. This guy worked really hard for a job + his own business, all that while his wife was fucking chad on the side for sure, and this is how he's rewarded for being a good betabux lmao. Not to mention this is how a marriage based on Reddit's principles of "just have something to offer bro" will usually go.
Thank you for taking your time and translating it

This is Hiroshima Nagasaki honkpill :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Marriage in 2021 is out of the question...

nagasaki honkfuel

He should sue the bitch lawyer who "forgot" such crucial details.

That foid knew damn well what she was doing. Jfl the empathetic gender.

Laughing my ass off every time this happens. Seriously, what a life fuel it is to see normies trust foids and suffer because of that. I hope he blasts his cuck head off and the whore lives off his assets for the rest of her life. "At least I'm not incel" my ass. Oh yeah you're not one of us, jump in the rope NOW.

Laughing my ass off every time this happens. Seriously, what a life fuel it is to see normies trust foids and suffer because of that. I hope he blasts his cuck head off and the whore lives off his assets for the rest of her life. "At least I'm not incel" my ass. Oh yeah you're not one of us, jump in the rope NOW.
Jfl

I knew that Spain is extremely cucked to feminism. This is disgusting. If I was him, I would do the inevitable... No othER way.

I bet those kids aren't even his

i doubt it'd go wrong for a gigachad

as betabux though its 100% divorce rape
being chad is the bare minimum in a foids eyes to be considered a human and be treated as such. this will mean infinitely more respect for a human than a subhuman but they will still manipulate and use a fellow human because they are hollow robots running lines of code

Sounds like she needs her pillow adjusted, jokER style.

Why any guy gets married in 2021 is beyond me. I mean even as a normie I don't know how they don't realize that marriage is a HORRIBLE deal for the guy in every way shape and form. There is so much evidence that this is the case virtually all the time but they still get married and when their wife gets bored of them after a couple years she divorces him, gets everything and then continues to fuck Chad while her husband pays for it for years and years to come. Sounds like a great deal to me!

Translated:

Good morning guys,

I'd just shoot the whore wife in the face, and kill the shitty lawyer.
His life's already over, might as well get revenge.

betabuxxes deserve the most brutal cuckolding never before seen. if a man did not take the virginity of his foid AND he marries her then he's beyond redemption. 2 kids as a stay at home mom? maybe she would've been less bitchy with 5 :feelsYall:

betabuxxes deserve the most brutal cuckolding never before seen. if a man did not take the virginity of his foid AND he marries her then he's beyond redemption. 2 kids as a stay at home mom? maybe she would've been less bitchy with 5 :feelsYall:
Based

Should teach him a lesson, getting married is a stupid idea to begin with now unfortunately he will suffer the concequences.