Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Extreme height difference TikTok's are really popular

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
TikTok keeps showing me the most brutal height mogs, the attached file is a comparison of a 4'7 toilet with a 6'5 man and the TikTok videos I keep getting in my feed are much, much worse than that. I didn't even search anything height-related.

Either toilets are naturally setting the standards higher and higher or the Chinese Communist Party is deliberately trying to influence White toilets to only want taller men to disrupt Western societies so Mainland China can get on top. My guess is obviously for the former, these height standards are getting ridiculous, a 4'7 toilet doesn't want a man below 6'5 today, let alone for toilets over 5 ft. It's over if you're not in the top 5% of male height.

The Pareto principle doesn't apply here, I'm the top 20% of men height-wise globally and I don't get anything, you have to be in the absolute top to get even a mild amount of attention these days.

TikTok is the ultimate blackpill. :blackpill:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220506-202939.png
    Screenshot_20220506-202939.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 79
In my experience height differences of 10 inches are most popular. :smonk:
That height difference just looks ass, kinda strange how these two arefully grown and from the same species, I think that's what gets the (very primitive) attention of the average tiktok watcher.
Top 20% globally is average in a lot of parts of europe I have said that for the 100th time already idk why people don't get it.

Last edited:
Why do you use tiktok?

Imagine if they have kids :feelskek::feelskek: That kid would be 5ft8 tops. SMH throwing your genetics away like that

Height difference is repulsive. Couples should be smv matched in face and body