Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [EXTREME ERFUEL] [DON'T READ IF YOU OWN A GUN] Girl treats socially awkward ugly guy like absolute shit. TikTok agrees with her.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
I would't walk away If some cunt did this to me.

@JustinSane thoughts?

@JustinSane thoughts?

She knew he was coming, so the bitch got her phone and livestream ready. They guy should have called the police on her for harassment and discrimination.

I would fuck that bitch right there and lick and bite her precious White privileged foid nipples and then i would slap her perfect tanned tits,and then french kiss her hard not letting her breath,slap her,them fuck her pussy raw until my Dick bleeds and stop and then lick her pussy like theres no tomorrow literally eat it like a pancake and then continúe fucking her hard in diferent poses.very wild until she faints .Justin Is a cuck

I would fuck that bitch right there and lick and bite her precious White privileged foid nipples and then i would slap her perfect tanned tits,and then french kiss her hard not letting her breath,slap her,them fuck her pussy raw until my Dick bleeds and stop and then lick her pussy like theres no tomorrow literally eat it like a pancake and then continúe fucking her hard in diferent poses.very wild until she faints .Justin Is a cuck
Wow... That's very interesting.
She knew he was coming, so the bitch got her phone and livestream ready. They guy should have called the police on her for harassment and discrimination.
THAT guy (1st comment) called you a "cuck" for not rapping her!

Wow... That's very interesting.

THAT guy (1st comment) called you a "cuck" for not rapping her!
Eh? No no i didnt say tha...Oh Heyy!! Justin ! Bro how ure doing we were talking bout u

Feminism needs to be banned.

:feelsYall::feelsLSD:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4kYLqXEuk0

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The saddest part is he probably did this because he was gaslighted by bluepillers into thinking things would work out if he talked to girls. I hope he's blackpilled now.

obviously wouldn't happen if he was a prettyboy Chad foid slayer.

But wearing fucking black pants and t-shirt to the beach is weird though for most.

...unless of course it's a gigaChad and in that case he would be considered "edgy" and she would record herself creaming for him no matter what he was or wasn't wearing.

Their lack of self-awareness is astonishing. If it was Chad, she would dig it. Like how is he supposed to approach then?

Tiktok - your #1 blackpill supplier

This is what happens if you fall for the :redpill:
You make a fool of yourself and get arrested possibly

Looks = Everything,if he was a Chad the foid gladly ley hım rape her

If the dude really wanted to be an asshole he could have parked his ass right next to her. It's a public space and there's literally nothing she could do about it.
This is just a foid satiating her need to be a bitch by attacking a dude who didn't want a confrontation to begin with so she can feel empowered when he walks away.

Wearing jeans to a beach is major autism though, he's def not NT

JFL at being incel and appearing in a woman’s proximity

Sorry but I can't be on the side of a simp who does not even tell some spoiled bitch to shut the fuck up when she starts giving him orders and instead obeys her.

Sure she's a Stacy bitchh who deserves to get surb stomped. But that guy is more likely to be a feminist simp than a blackpiller.