Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Extraction on Netflix was a blackpilled movie.

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
This Movie stars gigachad Chris hemsworth as the main character and takes place in curryland. The whole plot is that some nerd curry kid gets kidnapped by another curry druglord and the Chad has to save him.

There were DOZENS of curries killed by this white chad savior. I saw it as a blackpilled metaphor for our society.

Even the other main character who was in curry special forces and supposed to be the chadpreet is still nothing next to Thor

It was a decent action movie but I couldn’t stop the blackpilled thoughts in my mind the entire time.

The only silver lining for the curries watching was that Chris hemsworth was shot by some curry kid and died at the end. I’d put the spoiler tag but idk how to :dafuckfeels:

Tagging some curries
@Zer0/∞ @Misogynist Curry 卐 @ilieknothing @CurrycelRaja @Currycel69_ @BraincelsRefugee @Subhuman Currycel

When is this shit releasing

Curry special forces :lul:

I liked it, it was a good action movie. It was brutal how a Chad was able to easily kill so many curry’s. It was a good action film though

Sounds like an interesting movie even though I don't watch movies, lifefuel at the end that Chris Mogsworth gets 1 tapped by some random currycel, it's funny to think it probably happens all the time on the battlefield where chads are getting rekt by incel snipers or drones or something and their looks mean nothing in war. :feelsgah:

I wanna see gigachad being shot by an ugly curry:panties::panties:

The only silver lining for the curries watching was that Chris hemsworth was shot by some curry kid and died at the end. I’d put the spoiler tag but idk how to :dafuckfeels:
lifefuel at the end that Chris Mogsworth gets 1 tapped by some random currycel:feelsgah:
Hate to break it to you boyos and shit on your cope, but if you watch the ending, they alluded to him surviving the shot.

Hate to break it to you boyos and shit on your cope, but if you watch the ending, they alluded to him surviving the shot.
He threw himself off the bridge and into a river I doubt he survived

He threw himself off the bridge and into a river I doubt he survived
Did you watch the ending? They hinted at it very blatantly. Read the wiki entry plot summary.