Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [EXPOSÉ THREAD] Does anyone actually still believe that @mylifeistrash is an incel? if so, explain why

Dude could be a full blown chad for all I care
He’s gigabased

Basedness is most important.

but if he's 6'5, white with a decent face/frame/dick size, then yes

He comes from a "i cant get staceys and late teen beckies without shelling out cash" perspective.

No, he definitely can. Unless he is a gay volcel schizo locked in his basement. The stats he has are the type of shit that Staceys put on their tinder bios.

He even said he has a normal face, so he can't claim "Oh height doesn't matter look at this deformed subhuman if he was tall it wouldnt matter" because, as he stated; his face is normal and average. and he is gymmaxxed.

at his age almost no one is incel. Plenty of people with much lower SMV had looksmatch relationships and sex.

I actually find it to be rather the opposite tbh, all of his threads seem like they could be written pretty much verbatim by anyone with a decent idea of what incels believe + a grasp on the words and lingo used here

Yes! I was going to say this exactly, I have noticed exactly that before. His threads are very generic, uncontroversial and don't stand out at all in this website.

They have no varying opinions of their own, it's all copy paste black pill pessimism and they shit one anyone who adds nuance as being bluepilled.

It's exactly the type of behaviour you would expect of someone who infiltrates a group and wants to fit in

this is the main problem tbh. bragging about his positive attributes (i.e being 6'5", white, average face, good dick size and frame) but "still being incel" isn't just a thing he does, it's an inseparable part of his forum persona, similar to de geso's female worship. I would really like the mods to explain how the quotes I listed in the OP are not blatant violations of this rule

tagging users who may be interested:
@Adamhastor @anon1822 @Arthur Copenhauer @bait____ @based_meme @BITG @Bjrgaminggod @BlackPill Scholar @BlkPillPres @Bourbon @BummerDrummer @Copexodius Maximus @crestfallencel @cutthroat @Dante_ @Diocel @DirtyCurryCell @Ecstasy @HidekiTojota @happiless @gymletethnicel @Guykild @FullTimeLoser @ERadicator @EeEcel @ionlycopenow @pp183 @IamJacksBrokenHeart @ilieknothing @Incellio @Kuuro @latin_elioth @LittleDarkAge @LooksAreLife @mNFwTJ3wz9 @nystagmuscel @NoCopeNoHope @N-Digger @PassTheRope/Cope @PotatoTomato @RREEEEEEEEE @SadLonelySingle @ShySaxon @Tiredpoorcel @yeshuallah @Colvin76 @omnilet @JosefMengelecel
I'll chop my cock if he's incel jfl

Ffs i hate this place

In this thread: catty gay males and hurt feelings over anonymous forum posters on a blackpill forum

I get it. You have a voice here and think you're truly heard. This gives you perceived status and boosts your ego. The forum becomes your ranting soundboard to disguise your lamentations of not being good enough to be leagues better than us, so you come here and take the role of the black pilled doomer here to spit straight fax yo, which happen to be repackaged red pill rage.

People are so fucking transparent.

Last edited:
An incel is a man who can’t get sex. Do you rlly think a balding man in his 30’s can get sex?
with his stats from what i just read yes he can get pussy.

I mean he has indeed admitted to being rated 9/10 and above average on psl forums. His not just an average dude.

with his stats from what i just read yes he can get pussy.
Wouldn't be surprised if he's out there slaying postwall trash in his spare time and bored of .Co

In this thread: catty gay males and hurt feelings over anonymous forum posters on a blackpill forum
Couldnt agree more. Its sad how these people have nothing better to do with their time then harass people on a forum for ugly people.

I get it. You have a voice here and think you're truly heard. This gives you perceived status and boosts your ego. The forum becomes your ranting soundboard to disguise your lamentations of not being good enough to be leagues better than us, so you come here and take the role of the black pilled doomer here to spit straight fax yo, which happen to be repackaged red pill rage.

he is obviously a raging narcissist. every single thing he posts has that element of "I'm taller and have a better face than most of you (but still incel)" "I'm an above average normie (but women have high standards)". it's just egotistical bragging presented as blackpill pessimism. only an actual retard could see it as anything deeper than that, let alone as "based" or "high IQ"

he isn't on this forum to "discuss the blackpill" or whatever the fuck, he's here because he's sensitive, self absorbed and wants to be perceived as a Chad. only bootlicking fags fall for it and validate him

Last edited:
I would care more if 80% of the userbase here weren't volcels.
Tbh. Young pretty boy volcels who never tried are more annoying that some oldcel who might or not have kissed someone decades ago.

this is the main problem tbh. bragging about his positive attributes (i.e being 6'5", white, average face, good dick size and frame) but "still being incel" isn't just a thing he does, it's an inseparable part of his forum persona, similar to de geso's female worship. I would really like the mods to explain how the quotes I listed in the OP are not blatant violations of this rule

tagging users who may be interested:
@Adamhastor @anon1822 @Arthur Copenhauer @bait____ @based_meme @BITG @Bjrgaminggod @BlackPill Scholar @BlkPillPres @Bourbon @BummerDrummer @Copexodius Maximus @crestfallencel @cutthroat @Dante_ @Diocel @DirtyCurryCell @Ecstasy @HidekiTojota @happiless @gymletethnicel @Guykild @FullTimeLoser @ERadicator @EeEcel @ionlycopenow @pp183 @IamJacksBrokenHeart @ilieknothing @Incellio @Kuuro @latin_elioth @LittleDarkAge @LooksAreLife @mNFwTJ3wz9 @nystagmuscel @NoCopeNoHope @N-Digger @PassTheRope/Cope @PotatoTomato @RREEEEEEEEE @SadLonelySingle @ShySaxon @Tiredpoorcel @yeshuallah @Colvin76 @omnilet @JosefMengelecel
Thank you brocel for letting me know of this

he isn't on this forum to "discuss the blackpill" or whatever the fuck, he's here because he's sensitive, self absorbed and wants to be perceived as a Chad. only bootlicking fags fall for it and validate him
God damn.

I seriously don't know how you guys can be so based. You aren't wrong though

8eb55f346d1f48ca509135658ad02da7

God damn.

I seriously don't know how you guys can be so based. You aren't wrong though

View attachment 328371

Thanks for the support brocel. All of this shit is getting tiring tbh.

Fakecels should be treated like fake news. Ignored and disregarded, not taken seriously. They'll eventually get bored and seek their validation elsewhere.

Call it a crazy hunch, but I get the sense that loomsmax is perceived as normie central and cliqueish, so these fakecel narcissists don't think they'll successfully pierce through and establish influence. Then they come here and see a bunch of loners with no real inner-group within the subculture (minus Discord, I guess, but Discord is faggy anyway), so it's easy pickings to find a niche and establish your forum persona.

he went to phillipines

It's not the mods protecting them or anything, it's that we need to get evidence first before doing anything. Can't just ban people based on rumour otherwise you'd have people fabricating shit about each other left and right lol.

If you think the fakecels are loved by the mods think again, they're an absolute pain and usually form annoying little cults around them that will usually form a barrier as well as hide info of their fakecelness and stuff. Often when we ban one we have to deal with weeks of their little minions trolling or DDoSing the forum as was the case with zesto

I understand. A lot of the paranoia of mods being associated with Fakecels is the lack of presence or comment on threads like these. @GoffSystemQB has been viewing the thread all day but has offered no response (just an example). And no other mod but you has said anything.

Thanks for the response by the way. Its nice to get some instance of a mod. I agree that evidence is important and fabrication is possible. In the event of an accusation like this, with literal proof and not just screenshots (there are links to every comment mentioned in this post) i think some sort of punishment should happen.

I mean theres no denying the constant bragging from the user being accused. It doesn;t even have to be perma, just some sort of punishment to set an example that bragging is not tolerated.

I understand. A lot of the paranoia of mods being associated with Fakecels is the lack of presence or comment on threads like these. @GoffSystemQB has been viewing the thread all day but has offered no response (just an example). And no other mod but you has said anything.

Thanks for the response by the way. Its nice to get some instance of a mod. I agree that evidence is important and fabrication is possible. In the event of an accusation like this, with literal proof and not just screenshots (there are links to every comment mentioned in this post) i think some sort of punishment should happen.

I mean theres no denying the constant bragging from the user being accused. It doesn;t even have to be perma, just some sort of punishment to set an example that bragging is not tolerated.
The issue is that @mylifeistrash had a long series of warnings for brags on his account so much that the last warn he received for it called for dramatic action -- a severe warning or ban. This is not something that is allowed or has been on his account by a longshot. Those old comments were unreported brags that's why they went without action. As of lately though other than the comment saying he was a normie who aged out not many of his brags had been reported.

Also, frankly I am the person who ultimately dredged up many of these old comments by him prior to becoming mod and ended up turning the forum sentiment at least (partially) against him. Before this moment no one really had brought this up and he was held in high regard.

So I feel like it would've been partially inappropriate to take severe action alone. I had talked to it with Serge beforehand and was considering just issuing a warning (probably hedging given the past comments I had made about him), but I decided it was probably for the best to let another mod be the one who was the primary handler of the case. I was checking to see the thread to see his response or any other comments brought up.

We talked it over and reached a consensus though.

If you can't get laid at 6'5 you're either incredibly ugly or have a micropenis.

The issue is that @mylifeistrash had a long series of warnings for brags on his account so much that the last warn he received for it called for dramatic action -- a severe warning or ban. This is not something that is allowed or has been on his account by a longshot. Those old comments were unreported brags that's why they went without action. As of lately though other than the comment saying he was a normie who aged out not many of his brags had been reported.

Also, frankly I am the person who ultimately dredged up many of these old comments by him prior to becoming mod and ended up turning the forum sentiment at least (partially) against him. Before this moment no one really had brought this up and he was held in high regard.

So I feel like it would've been partially inappropriate to take severe action alone. I had talked to it with Serge beforehand and was considering just issuing a warning (probably hedging myself given the past comments I had made about him), but I decided it was probably for the best to let another mod be the one who was the primary handler of the case. I was checking to see the thread to see his response or any other comments brought up.

We talked it over and reached a consensus though.
I remembered your comments about it in the past and already knew your opinion on it, which is why I tagged you in the OP. I get why you were hesitant to take action and wanted to consult the other mods first. of course you want to avoid seeming biased or like you're abusing mod powers against one user you have a grudge on. overall I am very pleased with the way this was resolved and think you did a good job

He had a story about him and his gigachad b-ball buddies visiting a bar. He complained these amazon 6 foot plus white stacies are as tall as him in their high heels.

May be he would not have been so bitter if he was 6'9" with an NBA contract , then may be he would have a shot with these 6'2" Stacies.
JFl if you think he did not have dozens of beckies after him when he was on the high school varsity basketball team

free my nigga. he was the most based fellow here

An incel is a man who can’t get sex. Do you rlly think a balding man in his 30’s can get sex?
But there was a point in time where he wasn't balding.

Aging is natural and happens to everyone, for fuck's sake, if someone here has had unpaid sexual experiences, he/she is not subhuman like the rest of us.

But there was a point in time where he wasn't balding.

Aging is natural and happens to everyone, for fuck's sake, if someone here has had unpaid sexual experiences, he/she is not subhuman like the rest of us.
Yea tbh still a “fakecel” banned ain’t a victory for most men. The world is so gynocentric

Lots of older normies had unpaid sex, even our parents, but today they wouldn't be able to get free sex and would be considered "subhuman" by used chad chasing rosties.

Couldnt agree more. Its sad how these people have nothing better to do with their time then harass people on a forum for ugly people.
I suggest you stfu. You were making a thread calling him and I the worst thing ever just months ago. Now, you do a 180 and become best buddies with him once you yourself as exposed as being good looking and tall VIA BRAG. What changed? Nothing except you both being outed as being good looking so you form a clique together out of no where. Hope you're next

Last edited:
good thread. been a bad week for fakecels here with all the hunters

Probably mentalcel. He didn't catch the train and now it's to late.

@npcel

:feelsrope:

Come on dude. Based off everything you read you seriously think he went through his youth a virgin?
And why is he bamned suddenly? I mean it is not illegal, as long as you don't brag. Also that you are not incel if you ascended in the padt is bs, if you really tried a year and still are sexless imo. Times change, looks change. Maxbe we should make a subforum for normies and aecendedcels.

And why is he bamned suddenly? I mean it is not illegal, as long as you don't brag. Also that you are not incel if you ascended in the padt is bs, if you really tried a year and still are sexless imo. Times change, looks change. Maxbe we should make a subforum for normies and aecendedcels.
He was banned because he doesn't belong here.

Its that simple. Don't go into a community for lonely men looking to make friends with normies and braggers

If you really miss him then try looksmax, he's bound to make an account there

first of all he's 6'5 and has an average face
Not an incel at all. So he (a blackpilled normie/chadlite, volcel/fakecel or whatever he is) should be permabanned for humble bragging. Hoping he's permabanned

He was banned because he doesn't belong here.

Its that simple. Don't go into a community for lonely men looking to make friends with normies and braggers

If you really miss him then try looksmax, he's bound to make an account there
Looksmax = bragmax. No tx.

Is this why IT girls were always posting him on It, were they trying to get the attention of a 6'5 muscled 'normie' with a big dick?

That danigirl is a height queen so it is possible

also metabux is 6'5 i think which is literally top 1%. i actually get to sample huge groups of people for my job so i see everything from chads to stacys to truecels every day. I have only ever seen one 6'5 guy and one 6'7 guy and they were both tyrones across over 1k people. literally cant be incel if ur 6'5+ if ur face isnt an absolute hideous abomination.

These guys had low tier normie faces and were small talking me about their girlfriends and shit. nuclear grade suifuel i almost cried afterwards

And why is he bamned suddenly? I mean it is not illegal, as long as you don't brag. Also that you are not incel if you ascended in the padt is bs, if you really tried a year and still are sexless imo.
:feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Lots of older normies had unpaid sex, even our parents, but today they wouldn't be able to get free sex and would be considered "subhuman" by used chad chasing rosties.
What's your point? You're saying that someone is an incel if he or she has had unpaid sex but can't get it now? Oh come on.

What's your point? You're saying that someone is an incel if he or she has had unpaid sex but can't get it now? Oh come on.
I'm saying incels of today aren't "subhuman" because they could've had sex a lot time ago.

This post makes you extremely suspicious.

What the fuck is this nonsense? Someone belongs here if he hasn't had unpaid sex in a year? What the fuck, man? Why don't you shorten that to three days?

"Boohoo, the last time I fucked Stacy was three days ago, I'm just as inkwell as you guys are, why are you gatekeeping?"

Absolutely not, the last thing we need is a brigade of normies seeking to rub their experiences in our faces.

"Boohoo, the last time I fucked Stacy was three days ago, I'm just as inkwell as you guys are, why are you gatekeeping?"

Absolutely not, the last thing we need is a brigade of normies seeking to rub their experiences in our faces.

This post makes you extremely suspicious.

What the fuck is this nonsense? Someone belongs here if he hasn't had unpaid sex in a year? What the fuck, man? Why don't you shorten that to three days?

Looks can change. Also we have antibragrules.
Also se people only were lucky once.