Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All it takes is one fake news report or a few female tweets to wipe all proof of "incels" off the face of the planet

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
One bullshit report of men getting laid easy from online dating put on CNN is all it will take for no one to ever believe you that incels can exist.

I'm getting near 35 and balding with a normie face and according to a lot on this forum, I should be getting TONS of pussy. Apparently women are horny for balding men in their 30s.

It is mans natural state to be blue pilled and delusional.

Women claim looks don't matter because almost everyone believes it.

Even on here one or two normies having decent relationships is enough to make them think normie live is awesome. Inb4 "They at least have it better than us!"

One bullshit report of men getting laid easy from online dating put on CNN is all it will take for no one to ever believe you that incels can exist.

I'm getting near 35 and balding with a normie face and according to a lot on this forum, I should be getting TONS of pussy. Apparently women are horny for balding men in their 30s.

Damn man. If youre balding now, you should have had a full head of hair in your late twenties/early thirties. Plus tall (6 4+ is what i heard) and white.

Man, aren't you 6'5 and white? And you have a normie face aswell. If that's the physical description of an incel I should start planning my suicide

You're NW2 right? Well I am also at 22 although people have different hair genetics. Try bangs if you're not already.

If you're near 35 and don't want 30+ women it's pretty much over yeah.

You can supplement with income but you may not be in that position and I can understand not wanting to do it anyways.

Are u poorcel op?

Damn man. If youre balding now, you should have had a full head of hair in your late twenties/early thirties. Plus tall (6 4+ is what i heard) and white.
you think women get horny for balding white guys in their 30s

now do exactly as I say and call in your crew and bump my topic endlessly

Last edited:
Would you send me a picture?

Ah yes, unless women instantly get wet on your sight and immediately drop your pants down, start sucking your dick, you're an incel, right? Clearly you belong here, with us 5'7 goblins :feelsseriously:

You werent always bald, were you? So what the fuck were you doing in your twenties? If you could ascend with hair, you arent incel. Just get a wig, foids use shitload of fake up anyways.
now do exactly as I say and call in your crew and bump my topic endlessly

What crew lol.

Last edited:
You werent always bald, were you? So what the fuck were you doing in your twenties? If you could ascend with hair, you arent incel. Just get a wig, foids use shitload of fake up anyways.
He's NW2 right now it's not irredeemable. Hair transplant / fringe.

He's NW2 right now it's not irredeemable. Hair transplant / fringe.

NW2 isnt that bad if you have average face, white and tall. Definitely better than an ethnic with same features. Maybe he should go out there and try rather than postmaxxing here. And then theres always ethnic foids. Lots of options. Think about it. If brendio, the disgusting fat fuck, can get a foid , this guy can. OP prolly mogs Brendio by a solid 2 points.

Because the men who aren't having sex are invisible to society. That is the reason they aren't getting laid in the first place. They aren't even on the radar so they don't count.

looks do matter. even if a girl ever gets with you she’ll leave you for chad.
Not necessarily: she could stay with you while secretly fucking Chad until you find out and hopefully leave her, or just beta-cope and become an "open relationship" guy who gets to have sex with her on a monthly basis in between Chad's semi-weekly (8x month) fucks.

This is going to require a lot of betabuxxing and oral though. Also she will never douche Chad's cum so you will occasionally have to taste it.

I guess I'm volcel for not wanting that?

@mylifeistrash i agree that foid hypergamy is bad but did you really not have any chance pre tinder? Pre tinder some legit incels got laid you definitely should’ve if you’re tall, white, and have a somewhat decent face.

the men who aren't having sex are invisible to society.
This is what faggots on this forum don't understand. You can go to somewhere like the zoo and see couples of an average guy and girl, but you don't see all the average guys at home rotting with vidya, and all the average girls who are texting multiple Chads through Tinder. They look at the minority of normies who are successful in getting their looksmatch and think that every normie drowns in pussy.

Don't you work a government scam job? Why not get transplants.
This is what faggots on this forum don't understand. You can go to somewhere like the zoo and see couples of an average guy and girl, but you don't see all the average guys at home rotting with vidya, and all the average girls who are texting multiple Chads through Tinder. They look at the minority of normies who are successful in getting their looksmatch and think that every normie drowns in pussy.
Every time I see a male alone, he just looks so sad and defeated. No wonder we avoid going out like the plague. I get told I look either angry or sad too (ie ugly)

Lol, does anyone actually care about the Counterfeit News Network anymore?

Don't you work a government scam job? Why not get transplants.

Every time I see a male alone, he just looks so sad and defeated. No wonder we avoid going out like the plague. I get told I look either angry or sad too (ie ugly)

I look sad too. Fuck this planet.

He's 6'2 lol
He’s 6’5 apparently. Clearly he is upset that his best years are behind him and he isn’t interested in women his own age and for some reason believes this puts him in the same boat as a sub 4 KHHV truecel.

OP is actually the most pathetic man on the forum tbh; Instead of most people here, who actually have to be, he is wasting his life racking up 13,000+ posts on a forum for lonely men and expecting sympathy from 5’5< subhumans and acting as if he understands their situation. A more self-centered, narcissistic retard never walked the earth. He’s basically Elliot Rodger but 6’5 and white.
No one is claiming that normies are ‘drowning in pussy’ the point is that life is tough as a normie, but it is worth the struggle. It’s a world where effort can actually pay off, that is all I really ask of this world, I do not expect everything to be handed to me in life (like OP does). The difference between that and the situation of an incel is self-evident, a world in which effort does not have any (or at least very little) chance of a paying off is arguably not worth living in, one can only distract himself with copes in such a world, which is why there are very few normie tier men on the forum (and even fewer who aren’t socially inept) and a great number of sub 5s. You keep telling us you know more about the situation for normie men than we do despite the fact you don’t actually know any, I don’t understand where you think you gain the cause to make these kind of claims to us.

He’s 6’5 apparently. Clearly he is upset that his best years are behind him and he isn’t interested in women his own age and for some reason believes this puts him in the same boat as a sub 4 KHHV truecel.

OP is actually the most pathetic man on the forum tbh; Instead of most people here, who actually have to be, he is wasting his life racking up 13,000+ posts on a forum for lonely men and expecting sympathy from 5’5< subhumans and acting as if he understands their situation. A more self-centered, narcissistic retard never walked the earth. He’s basically Elliot Rodger but 6’5 and white.

No one is claiming that normies are ‘drowning in pussy’ the point is that life is tough as a normie, but it is worth the struggle. It’s a world where effort can actually pay off, that is all I really ask of this world, I do not expect everything to be handed to me in life (like OP does). The difference between that and the situation of an incel is self-evident, a world in which effort does not have any (or at least very little) chance of a paying off is arguably not worth living in, one can only distract himself with copes in such a world, which is why there are very few normie tier men on the forum (and even fewer who aren’t socially inept) and a great number of sub 5s. You keep telling us you know more about the situation for normie men than we do despite the fact you don’t actually know any, I don’t understand where you think you gain the cause to make these kind of claims to us.
"balding white normies drown in pussy" -you

lmao

@mylifeistrash I don't know why you don't just get a transplant? It will at least get rid of the norwooding problem
He's stated he was over 6'5 multiple times years ago.
I don't know. @Colvin76 claims otherwise, whatever I'm not going to really research this

No worship but @mylifeistrash , I like your topics : based, blackpilled and more importantly straight in the point, using only a few words to bury down bluepillers with great strength.

No worship but @mylifeistrash , I like your topics : based, blackpilled and more importantly straight in the point, using only a few words to bury down bluepillers with great strength.

Thanks. Board has become a circle jerk of gate keepers claiming they're the only true incels
lmao

Have you ever gotten laid before by any non landwhale?
He also said in a post about virginity that it was mostly meaningless compared to the well drying up IIRC.

He also said in a post about virginity that it was mostly meaningless compared to the well drying up IIRC.

"no one is allowed to be more incel than me. i'm the prettiest princess gatekeeper of incels"

- you

:feelswhat: I dunno man, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt here but I'm a virgin myself despite trying alot, so it would be a little ironic to be talking with people who used to have sex

lmao
You presumably weren’t balding for your entire 20’s? I never said you were drowning in pussy lol, if you go through your 20’s living a normal life then get to 35 and realise that you aren’t attracted to women of that age and you start sperging out over the fact girls in their prime are no longer attracted to you then I have no sympathy for you - you are an entitled little shit, and deserve to be mocked for it. You do not deserve the sympathy of people here who have actually lead difficult lives. r/midlifecrisis is a more fitting place for you.

"no one is allowed to be more incel than me. i'm the prettiest princess gatekeeper of incels"

- you
Nope I just keep it straight. You're a sadistic troll although you make good posts sometimes. You were also buddies with confirmed trolls like @micropenis29.

I never even LARP'd as a truecel just a standard incel and I've called out gatekeepers in the past before.

You're NT, intelligent, over 6'5, wide-framed, white, athletic (basketball player) above-average face (at least while younger), and most importantly OLD (pre-Tinder era).

Anyone who believes you're an incel with those stats is delusional. At best you're an aged normie. The forum doesn't have rules against blackpilled normies either so I don't care that much.

I have to say it's a joke you keep coming here posting about suicide as if you're somehow in the same boat as a 5'5 2/10 guy or whatever. Is your intention to get us to off ourselves? To convince us that even if we get surgery or change location it's over because we'll always be sub8?

Responses like this one clearly indicate you're trolling IMO.

lmao

I'll leave it a this. All those times you posted the Zuckerberg vs. UCLA gigamogging I wonder if you were secretly getting enjoyment/validation as some sort of narcissist. Because the way you describe yourself you're certainly closer to the 6'5+ white wide-framed basketball player with an above-average face than Zucky. That's what really makes me go hmmm.

What exactly was your intent on spamming that picture over the forum? There's no way in hell you relate more to Zuckerberg given your descriptions of yourself. You might as well BE the guy in the photo with the descriptions/comments I found lol.

Gigamoc

Last edited:

Foids have a poor understanding of statistics. What do you expect?

Nope I just keep it straight. You're a sadistic troll although you make good posts sometimes. You were also buddies with confirmed trolls like @micropenis29.

I never even LARP'd as a truecel just a standard incel and I've called out gatekeepers in the past before.

You're NT, intelligent, over 6'5, wide-framed, white, athletic (basketball player) above-average face (at least while younger), and most importantly OLD (pre-Tinder era).

Anyone who believes you're an incel with those stats is delusional. At best you're an aged normie. The forum doesn't have rules against blackpilled normies either so I don't care that much.

I have to say it's a joke you keep coming here posting about suicide as if you're somehow in the past boat as a 5'5 2/10 guy or whatever. Is your intention to get us to off ourself? To convince us that even if we get surgery or change location it's over because we'll always be sub8?

Responses like this one clearly indicate you're trolling IMO.

I'll leave it a this. All those times you posted the Zuckerberg vs. UCLA gigamogging I wonder if you were secretly getting enjoyment/validation as some sort of narcissist. Because the way you describe yourself you're certainly closer to the 6'5+ white wide-framed basketball player with an above-average face than Zucky. That's what really makes me go hmmm.

What exactly was your intent on spamming that picture over the forum? There's no way in hell you relate more to Zuckerberg given your descriptions of yourself. You might as well BE the guy in the photo with the descriptions/comments I found.

View attachment 247646
JFL at autism detective cels.

@mylifeistrash I'll again give you the benefit of the doubt, but come on. If you're an oldcel who used to get non landwhale pussy, that isn't nearly the situation for half the posters here.

You can easily afford a hair transplant as well. You won't be a slayer but at least you won't be norwooding. I'm saving up for one and has implants, because my hairline has been always dogshit and high up despite no balding. I don't see why anyone who needs one and has the money doesn't do it

@ColdLightOfDay @GoffSystemQB

You guys have got to be shitting me. OP is NT, intelligent, 6'5, wide-framed, white, athletic (basketball player), with an above-average face (at least while younger)? And his only complaint is that he is balding a bit?

OP there has to be something wrong with you, right? Are you rating yourself incorrectly and facially disfigured? Are you poor as fuck? Do you not have a degree? What explains the fact that you're here with us?

Normies don't drown in pussy but it's not over for them like the way it is for us. Don't defend normies.
Foids have a poor understanding of statistics. What do you expect?

Most people have a poor understanding of statistics tbh

JFL at autism detective cels.

@mylifeistrash I'll again give you the benefit of the doubt, but come on. If you're an oldcel who used to get non landwhale pussy, that isn't nearly the situation for half the posters here.

You can easily afford a hair transplant as well. You won't be a slayer but at least you won't be norwooding. I'm saving up for one and has implants, because my hairline has been always dogshit and high up despite no balding. I don't see why anyone who needs one and has the money doesn't do it

they're playing you, lol

Cope, I've been to college and seen many average dudes dating fatties or getting nothing at all. Many other people have reported on the state of normies:
I am going to have to back those who are saying the average normie is getting less and less. I see around 120 patients a day at my current job, and most men in my age range (20-25) consistently report little (less than 2) to no sexual contact in the past year. I see about 15 guys in that range per day. I see far more foids than males. Around 35 in that age range. 1 out of every 4 women in that age range report 10+ sexual partners in the past year, 2 out of 4 report 4+ sexual partners, and the last reports at least 2 sexual partners. Its mostly the average foids that have the most partners, with stacies having around 4 per year and really (facially) hideous or introverted chicks having 2. For what its worth, the 3 chads I've seen, who were quarterbacks and such, had 10+ sexual partners per year. Most chadlites and high tier normies had 2 to 5 sexual contacts per year.

The place I work specializes in sports injuries and has a largely female client base aged 12-28. These females are in shape and many are attractive. They make up about 75% of our client base. I have only seen 6 foids with zero sexual partners, and they were all less than 14 yo. Many have told me, when prompted, that they had numerous sexual partners concurrently, and that some of their partners didn't know of the others. It is absolutely horrible out there for males in general.
Total couples analyzed: 46
Same weight couples: 15
Fat man, fat woman: 4
Normal man, normal woman: 11 (in every case, Chad or chadlite minimum)

Different weight couples: 31
Fat man, normal woman: 3 (2/3 of these were WMAW)
Normal man, fat woman: 29

View attachment 193102

Just incredible. Interweight relationships should be ILLEGAL. If a man busts his ass in the gym, he shouldn't get fucked by hypergamy into taking care of a landwhale.

Yet somehow, you claim normies never have to go for landwhales or be incel, they are all getting their looksmatch.

Explain this to me, if normies are all getting their looksmatch, then does hypergamy exist? How come there are incels? Shouldn't sub5 men be able to get their looksmatch? Or is it possible normies have to dumpster dive since Chads and Chadlites are monopolizing the majority of non ugly females?
Normies don't drown in pussy but it's not over for them like the way it is for us. Don't defend normies.
I wasn't "defending" them at all you dumb fuck. I was simply stating people on this forum don't understand the situation out there for the average man.

looks do matter. even if a girl ever gets with you she’ll leave you for chad.
Sheet.... fuark... so op is LARPer... damn... didn't see that coming.

Last edited:
You guys have got to be shitting me. OP is NT, intelligent, 6'5, wide-framed, white, athletic (basketball player), with an above-average face (at least while younger)? And his only complaint is that he is balding a bit?
That's what I gather based on these past comments. He also specifically described himself as above-average looking when referencing his SEA experiences. Apparently, I'm more balding than he is at 22 as well and nobody could tell as well.

From my own observations I deduce that he is clearly NT/intelligent. He seems to have a lot of social insight and pretty strong social circle/friends in the past.

jokes on you, I'm over 6'5 with wide frame and i have zero self-esteem
hey i'm 6'5, white, and I get utterly blown the fuck out in online dating

I get completely fucking destroyed without even the hope of getting a landwhale

this is 2019. it never began.

well, I got high psl ratings on another forum but don't want to say too much and get banned

point being, chad or death

rate me is idiotic. I posted twice over the years and got mostly 9s. My lowest was an 8.

And I'm incel as fuck. I get destroyed on twitter and got shit on when I used to go out to bars/clubs.

I'd rate my face as 5/10

Yeah, that's why my thai AIRBNB host who's family owned apartments asked me out for drinks lmao.

Or the girl who was like 8 years younger than me who rented her own place, had a good full time job and was light skinned told me white men are seen as gods here.

or the nurse who worked at bumrungrad international hospital in the ER who was always asking me to meet up

but im dogshit in the west

i could go on forever. i barely even tried in thailand yet i have countless stories but it's all missing the point.
edit: i quoted wrong user

UNDER 8/10 in WEST = DOG SHIT
above average tall white guy in SE asia [Referring to himself]= GOD

I'd like to end this post by saying I hope all white women get burned alive in a fire.

Last edited:
Tesla IQ

That's what I gather based on these past comments. He also specifically described himself as above-averaged face. Apparently, I'm more balding than he is at 22 as well and nobody could tell as well.

From my own observations I deduce that he is clearly NT/intelligent. He seems to have a lot of social insight and pretty strong social circle/friends in the past.

Mogs me if so, I went the entirety of high school friendless/never been to a party.
they're playing you, lol
I'm not as old as you, but I know for a fact that pre tinder Normies at least had a shot at a non landwhales. Nowadays, that's not the case, and I won't try to deny that. But so far, sounds like you seriously mog me. even though we are both white and same height and played sports, it seems in the past that may have been enough but for me that got me nowhere in HS/uni a few years ago.

Then again, I've also never been rated as high as an 8. I'm a 3-4. I don't know, maybe you're larping about certain things or whatever. I don't expect anyone on this forum to be reliable.

Last edited:
Lies only deceive temporarily.

As someone said, Truth is a force of nature. It always eventually finds a way.
Might be true.

It's called observation bias, IIRC.

It has to be one of these, I suppose :

Last edited:
Mogs me if so, I went the entirety of high school friendless/never been to a party.

I'm not as old as you, but I know for a fact that pre tinder Normies at least had a shot at a non landwhales. Nowadays, that's not the case, and I won't try to deny that. But so far, sounds like you seriously mog me. even though we are both white and same height and played sports, it seems in the past that may have been enough but for me that got me nowhere in HS/uni a few years ago.

Then again, I've also never been rated as high as an 8. I'm a 3-4. I don't know, maybe you're larping about certain things or whatever. I don't expect anyone on this forum to be reliable.
You're 6'5? :worryfeels: mogs me by half a foot

You're 6'5? :worryfeels: mogs me by half a foot
I never mention it because people automatically assume you're some kind of hulking Chad brute. I'm still a virgin, and have been rated 3-4, with dogshit hairline and jaw.

Even gymmaxxing when I played football proved to be totally useless. On tinder I even lied and added an inch and claimed 6'6 and still got no matches.

I never mention it because people automatically assume you're some kind of hulking Chad brute. I'm still a virgin, and have been rated 3-4, with dogshit hairline and jaw.

Even gymmaxxing when I played football proved to be totally useless. On tinder I even lied and added an inch and claimed 6'6 and still got no matches.
maybe you're too tall :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

in all seriousness, that sucks though, face>height confirmed

maybe you're too tall :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

in all seriousness, that sucks though, face>height confirmed
Yeah, im just too tall and handsome. That's why foids are intimidated :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Tried it all. Tried leanmaxxxing to very low bf, nothing, tried bulking and gym maxxing, I was up to 225/230 when playing ball, still nothing. Tried fashion maxing, now all I have is bunch of normshit air Force ones that I never even wear so it was a total waste of money. So now I'm banking on surgery , it's all the face

This is why "incels" like brendio absolutely enrage me to no other. They are unironically clinically obese, disgusting, and dress like trash all while claiming they're incel when they haven't even tried ANYTHING.

Last edited: