Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Be VERY suspicious of people promoting sub8 rules all the time

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Why would anyone find the sub8pill relevant? Why would anyone here care about a sub8 rule?
Dickpill, sub5pill, racepill, agepill, heightpill. All these will break you. They are relevant for us.

Remember the famous chadlite fakecel user who always made threads how nothing matters except being gigachad?
When someone always talks about sub8 rule, be VERY suspicious. They may very well be a larping -6-7/10 "incel" who cant get stacy, or they are failed normies at best.

You think any real incel finds it painful they are sub8? Fuck no, a real incel would kill to be 6-7/10

Its over for me

It’s over for sub5 men

I fully agree with this tbh. whether there's truth to sub8 law or not it shouldn't be relevant to us. like you said I would be comparatively satisfied with my life if I was 7/10

I believe in sub 5 or sub 6 rule... N

brutal truth. if someone constantly reemphasizes sub 8x high likelihood to be normie tier+

You know the stats of the leading sub8 theorist on the forum right? Do I need to post them in this thread?

I fully agree with this tbh. whether there's truth to sub8 law or not it shouldn't be relevant to us. like you said I would be comparatively satisfied with my life if I was 7/10
if anyone thinks sub7 has it bad, they are coping hard
jfl thinking you need to be a literal physical perfect male model to have a good life. holy shit that cope is beyond ridiculous

my sub8 brother and friends are laughing all the way into prime vaginas
You know the stats of the leading sub8 theorist on the forum right? Do I need to post them in this thread?
lol please do bro

A 5/10 IS AN INCEL

Sub 8 is a joke. Mostly comes from 4 or 5s whove overestimated themselves to a 7.

I wish I were normie(av) in looks...

sub8 is more for getting laid on Tinder or if you have congenital autism

sub6 is more realistic for "normal" situations

over for sub9.9cels

Almost. 5/10s can only get sub3 foids & and landwhales. Thats WITH BETABUXXING, SIMPING, JESTERMAXXING, ETC
Dumb nigger who honeslty wants a sub 3 foid or a land whale. I’d rather fap while high.

Yea but tinder is increasingly becoming real life. J think chad lites actually have social circles and social resources that we don’t have though.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

@sub8male @Personalityinkwell

lol please do bro
Okay.

jokes on you, I'm over 6'5 with wide frame and i have zero self-esteem

hey i'm 6'5, white, and I get utterly blown the fuck out in online dating

I get completely fucking destroyed without even the hope of getting a landwhale

this is 2019. it never began.

well, I got high psl ratings on another forum but don't want to say too much and get banned

point being, chad or death

rate me is idiotic. I posted twice over the years and got mostly 9s. My lowest was an 8.

And I'm incel as fuck. I get destroyed on twitter and got shit on when I used to go out to bars/clubs.

I'd rate my face as 5/10

This is the factory that generates takes like this and the only reason why people like Colvin (since this is his favorite poster) believe stuff like this. In my opinion, he's clearly trolling and has fooled a lot of people. I always thought he was trolling the minute I got to this forum tbh.

landwhales are chad only

i'm obviously not chad and thus not volcel

this IS true and i know guys who have been saying this and later exposed as fakecels.
being 6/10 is more enough to be happy but you still need to put some effort
while 7/10 youre set,you can fuck hot girls EASILY
people who deny this either
are trolling
are fakecels
have no real life experience
cant rate people properly

I know for sure that i have seen an 8 very very few times in my life and i cant fucking remember when was the last time
maybe these guy think everybody whos somewhat attractive is an 8

tbf most of them are from Tinder and dating apps, that's where the infamous ''Tinder is real life'' phrase starts to get thrown around
If you ask fellas on looksmax irl psl is way more boosted than what you see in photos, it's hard to explain but somehow your SMV is 2 points higher than it is in pics.
that'd mean sub8 law is more like sub5 or sub6

Last edited:
Yea but tinder is increasingly becoming real life. J think chad lites actually have social circles and social resources that we don’t have though.
social circles definitely matter, specifically in school. After college it's mostly cope IMO.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

@sub8male @Personalityinkwell
I'm more of a sub6 supporter, as stated in this post:

Okay.

jokes on you, I'm over 6'5 with wide frame and i have zero self-esteem
mylifeistrash said:
hey i'm 6'5, white, and I get utterly blown the fuck out in online dating

I get completely fucking destroyed without even the hope of getting a landwhale

this is 2019. it never began.
mylifeistrash said:
well, I got high psl ratings on another forum but don't want to say too much and get banned

mylifeistrash said:
rate me is idiotic. I posted twice over the years and got mostly 9s. My lowest was an 8.

And I'm incel as fuck. I get destroyed on twitter and got shit on when I used to go out to bars/clubs.
mylifeistrash said:
I'd rate my face as 5/10
mylifeistrash said:
landwhales are chad only

i'm obviously not chad and thus not volcel

This is the factory that generates takes like this and the only reason why people like Colvin (since this is his favorite poster) believe stuff like this. In my opinion, he's clearly trolling and has fooled a lot of people. I always thought he was trolling the minute I got to this forum tbh.
LOL good find bro
this IS true and i know guys who have been saying this and later exposed as fakecels.
are trolling
are fakecels

I know for sure that i have seen an 8 very very few times in my life and i cant fucking remember when was the last time
High IQ

LOL good find bro

High IQ
He also was a big dickpill denier in the past so if you follow the usual "I deny everything I have matters" then he probably has a big dick too.

are trolling
are fakecels

In Russia standards for dating are like 2 points below. 6/10 in Russia needs very small/no effort while in USA its like 100x times more. Both are obv not ugly.

How do you rate yourself on the 0..10/10 scale?

social circles definitely matter, specifically in school. After college it's mostly cope IMO.

I'm more of a sub6 supporter, as stated in this post:

High IQ tbh, Sub 8 on Tinder and Sub 6 irl
Have to be NT tho so it's over for autists tbh

tbf most of them are from Tinder and dating apps, that's where the infamous ''Tinder is real life'' phrase starts to get thrown around
If you ask fellas on looksmax irl psl is way more boosted than what you see in photos, it's hard to explain but somehow your SMV is 2 points higher than it is in pics.
that'd mean sub8 law is more like sub5 or sub6
I was talking about the lead progenitor of the theory.

See below. Most of the people who advocate sub8 theory are his followers and he's the been the lead proponent over it on the forum.

Okay.

Sub 8 is a joke. Mostly comes from 4 or 5s whove overestimated themselves to a 7.
tbh

i highly doubt there are many true 6s rotting on this forum let alone 7s

self-ratings dont mean much

Again people miss the orig meaning of sub8: sub8 in not about absence of possibility of getting laid but absence of unconditional love instead. sub8(sub6..7 in small cities) should always compensate with something like money while chad gets everything for free with no free trial too.

Again people miss the orig meaning of sub8: sub8 in not about absence of possibility of getting laid but absence of unconditional love instead. sub8(sub6..7 in small cities) should always compensate with something like money while chad gets everything for free with no free trial too.
cope

I was talking about the lead progenitor of the theory.

See below. Most of the people who advocate sub8 theory are his followers and he's the been the lead proponent over it on the forum.
uh nvm didn't read at first I just scrolled down:feelstastyman:
but in all honesty sub8 autism is just detrimental cope for non-NT normiecels who don't have any idea of how dating or social circles work, irl there are many men who get laid while not looking like a literal model.
also imagine thinking being 5/10 and 6ft+ somehow is trucel tier these days

but in all honesty sub8 autism is just detrimental cope for non-NT normiecels who don't have any idea of how dating or social circles work, irl there are many men who get laid while not looking like a literal model.
tbh. a lot of high IQ members pop up when i make these threads.
good to know who u are

That was what he was rated himself. He got rated 9/10 on /r/RateMe (by some women probably) which was higher than Zyros and high PSL ratings on other lookist forums like looksmax.org.

Also there are real cases where I think people are working with 0 social resources or have autism and thus reintegrating back in society is difficult/hard. It's easy to say "just be NT." A lot could probably do it if they put in more effort.

No, I believed in sub8 and the other "extremist" theories way before mylifeistrash became my favorite poster.

You don't know my damn history because you joined 4 months after me. You have no right to make those (false) assumptions.

No, I believed in sub8 and the other "extremist" theories way before mylifeistrash became my favorite poster.

You don't know my damn history because you joined 4 months after me. You have no right to make those (false) assumptions.
MyLifeIsTrash has been posting about sub8 long before you.

You must've gotten the idea from somewhere.

No accusations you said yourself he's your favorite poster and you constantly refer back to his arguments. You'd make them yourself otherwise.

That was what he was rated himself. He got rated 9/10 on /r/RateMe (by some women probably) which was higher than Zyros and high PSL ratings on other lookist forums like looksmax.org.
dedsrs? I mean r/RateMe is gaslighting bs af, he should have gone to r/truerateme if he wanted a legit rating.
But on the other hand if you are being rated high by psl autists of all people I don't know what to say.

I’m sub 5 not sub 8 but have you seen foids on tinder? Literally like chad detectors tbh.

You're name is literally Sub8male I've suspicion that you could be 7/10 :feelshehe: :feelshehe: :feelswhere::feelswhere:
Yeah but saying Tinder is Real Life is debatable tbh

dedsrs? I mean r/RateMe is gaslighting bs af, he should have gone to r/truerateme if he wanted a legit rating.
But on the other hand if you are being rated high by psl autists of all people I don't know what to say.
Yeah.

but in all honesty sub8 autism is just detrimental cope for non-NT normiecels

They became non-NT as a result of bullying/ostracizing for being ugly. Congenital "autism" is a rare condition.

MyLifeIsTrash has been posting about sub8 long before you.

You must've gotten the idea from somewhere.
So have other people.

I got sub8 theory from reading the blackpill wiki, Tinder statistics, and blackpill youtubers like IncelTV.

And this was all before I joined incels.co.

I formed my own opinion through research. NOTHING YOU SAY WILL CHANGE THAT FACT. Keep fucking coping.

They became non-NT as a result of bullying/ostracizing for being ugly. Congenital "autism" is a rare condition.
spergs exist btw. There are clear differences between NT people who lack social skills and autistic ones.

So have other people.

I got sub8 theory from reading the blackpill wiki, Tinder statistics, and blackpill youtubers like IncelTV.

And this was all before I joined incels.co.

I formed my own opinion through research. NOTHING YOU SAY WILL CHANGE THAT FACT. Keep fucking coping.
Where on the incel wiki does it say that chadlites betabuxx landwhales and shit like that? I've only heard that from people like him and micropenis29

Does IncelTV also say that?

There's a different between Sub8 based on the OkCupid study (if you look at others it's more T10-15%) about sexual attractiveness/Tinder and the variant of sub8 that's "it's over if you're not Chad you have to betabuxx landwhales" or even "landwhales are Chad only." That's a very specific variant of sub8 theory that I've only seen from a select few members on this site.

And they're all grouped together (ex. mylifeistrash liked micropenis29's posts a lot).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back