Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [EXPOSÉ THREAD] Does anyone actually still believe that @mylifeistrash is an incel? if so, explain why

Looks can change. Also we have antibragrules.

Sure. If a Chad steps on an IED or gets his face burnt off in a chemical fire, and isn't Chad anymore, I can see why that person might warrant a place here.

Aging doesn't count. A Chad or normie doesn't suddenly become subhuman because he ages and is no longer attractive to 20-year-old college girls. Anti-brag rules require that blackpilled normies be indistinguishable from actual incels. If someone says "I'm an incel because I haven't had unpaid sex in over a year", that person deserves an instant permaban.

Looks can change. Also we have antibragrules.
Also se people only were lucky once.
before the thread gets too off topic I want to point out that @mylifeistrash was a serial offender of breaking said antibrag rules, and that it wasn't just a thing he does, it was an inseparable part of his forum persona; pretty much all of the content he posted involved it in some way. he had received a lot of warnings for it in the past and this was just the straw that broke the camel's back

before the thread gets too off topic I want to point out that @mylifeistrash was a serial offender of breaking said antibrag rules, and that it wasn't just a thing he does, it was an inseparable part of his forum persona; pretty much all of the content he posted involved it in some way. he had received a lot of warnings for it in the past and this was just the straw that broke the camel's back
Well I prolly always eere to late reading those. So fair enough.

this is the main problem tbh. bragging about his positive attributes (i.e being 6'5", white, average face, good dick size and frame) but "still being incel" isn't just a thing he does, it's an inseparable part of his forum persona, similar to de geso's female worship. I would really like the mods to explain how the quotes I listed in the OP are not blatant violations of this rule

tagging users who may be interested:
@Adamhastor @anon1822 @Arthur Copenhauer @bait____ @based_meme @BITG @Bjrgaminggod @BlackPill Scholar @BlkPillPres @Bourbon @BummerDrummer @Copexodius Maximus @crestfallencel @cutthroat @Dante_ @Diocel @DirtyCurryCell @Ecstasy @HidekiTojota @happiless @gymletethnicel @Guykild @FullTimeLoser @ERadicator @EeEcel @ionlycopenow @pp183 @IamJacksBrokenHeart @ilieknothing @Incellio @Kuuro @latin_elioth @LittleDarkAge @LooksAreLife @mNFwTJ3wz9 @nystagmuscel @NoCopeNoHope @N-Digger @PassTheRope/Cope @PotatoTomato @RREEEEEEEEE @SadLonelySingle @ShySaxon @Tiredpoorcel @yeshuallah @Colvin76 @omnilet @JosefMengelecel

I already knew that @mylifeistrash is a fakecel, it was obvious yet for some reason people here couldn't tell.

Here's what I said about him in the other thread about two days ago before he got banned:

mylifeistrash himself admits that he is 6'5 tall, has a normie face, and is white.

nothing against him personally, but when you hear those stats it makes sense to be suspicious.

just fucking lol at anyone who thinks that a 6'5 white guy with a normie face can be an incel.

Last edited:
Damn. Sigma on suicide watch. He lost like half of his screenshot supplies after this ban.

free my nigga. he was the most based fellow here

BITk7V-FeX2UioAJ9Ru-Z0DRzzhmy_A1tspGsHzPQwgNQFoSgIohTY55TiUfqxEZNMzPWPUogtSIJO4bi7i0eu8Ymva8OIIFWQHt6lbym24NmX_Ofl7wzvcXP2jEDA

Damn, this is the third expose thread within a week.

finally, burn in hell you despicable faggot @mylifeistrash

i want to break every tallfag's knee caps with a baseball bat (in Aion Online)

how the fuck did this guy last so long here he literally said hes a giant and way above average looks.

6'5", white, normie face, barely in his 30s, lift regularly, 10-12% bf , big broad frame? degreed with white collar job and now over 10k saving, high school jock?have basketball buddies. Mogged by 99%+ of humanity who ever lived.
just be curry

Ever notice how all his threads are basically it's over for all men, even though most men have it much better than us incels. People like these constantly make negative threads about the world to bring everyone down.

Could tell he was a fakecel. Anyone who posts like its over for all men and the top 20% of men still have to settle for whales is most likely a fakecel.

He made a thread on why its over for him (being 30+ and balding). While i can relate to this as a fellow 30+ oldcel, the fact that this guy most likely had sexual experiences with foids (unpaid) in his younger years warrants the ban.

This place is built for a specific purpose.

how the fuck did this guy last so long here he literally said hes a giant and way above average looks.

The Absolute State of Incels.co.

this is the main problem tbh. bragging about his positive attributes (i.e being 6'5", white, average face, good dick size and frame) but "still being incel" isn't just a thing he does, it's an inseparable part of his forum persona, similar to de geso's female worship. I would really like the mods to explain how the quotes I listed in the OP are not blatant violations of this rule

tagging users who may be interested:
@Adamhastor @anon1822 @Arthur Copenhauer @bait____ @based_meme @BITG @Bjrgaminggod @BlackPill Scholar @BlkPillPres @Bourbon @BummerDrummer @Copexodius Maximus @crestfallencel @cutthroat @Dante_ @Diocel @DirtyCurryCell @Ecstasy @HidekiTojota @happiless @gymletethnicel @Guykild @FullTimeLoser @ERadicator @EeEcel @ionlycopenow @pp183 @IamJacksBrokenHeart @ilieknothing @Incellio @Kuuro @latin_elioth @LittleDarkAge @LooksAreLife @mNFwTJ3wz9 @nystagmuscel @NoCopeNoHope @N-Digger @PassTheRope/Cope @PotatoTomato @RREEEEEEEEE @SadLonelySingle @ShySaxon @Tiredpoorcel @yeshuallah @Colvin76 @omnilet @JosefMengelecel

It'd be beneficial to report him for any time that he humblebrags which would lead to multiple warnings and an eventual ban.

Must be nice being an ogrecel even if you are an aspie, everyone moves out of the way or they try to accommodate you when you are that height to avoid conflict, even if you went on incel rants normies would just politely nod.

Wow, one of these threads complaining about a tall white dude actually got the user banned. I have a serious question, though, about the OP.

Apparently mylifeistrash supposedly had a big dick, or at least a passable one?
he implied he has a big dick in this post, at the very least it's a passable size because he's never said anything about it being small
honestly, why does it matter if you don't get laid?

i don't even care about my dick or need it

tenor.gif

I don't understand how that implies he had a big dick. He says "since I'm not gonna use my dick, I don't care what size it is".

In fact, a thread with the same message was made by OP:

@shii410, can you elaborate on why your thread about why dick size doesn't matter for incels is different than @mylifeistrash's post? And if so, how does @mylifeistrash's post imply that he has a big dick?

Wow, one of these threads complaining about a tall white dude actually got the user banned. I have a serious question, though, about the OP.

Apparently mylifeistrash supposedly had a big dick, or at least a passable one?

tenor.gif

I don't understand how that implies he had a big dick. He says "since I'm not gonna use my dick, I don't care what size it is".

In fact, a thread with the same message was made by OP:

@shii410, can you elaborate on why your thread about why dick size doesn't matter for incels is different than @mylifeistrash's post? And if so, how does @mylifeistrash's post imply that he has a big dick?
he literally never mentioned having a small penis anywhere which you’d think would be an important detail to leave out considering how much he talks about being tall, having a good face, wide frame etc. I don’t really care about his dick size and am of the opinion that it’s not very important for unattractive men but I included that since I expected people to suggest it as a potential justification for his “inceldom”

he literally never mentioned having a small penis anywhere which you’d think would be an important detail to leave out considering how much he talks about being tall, having a good face, wide frame etc. I don’t really care about his dick size and am of the opinion that it’s not very important for unattractive men but I included that since I expected people to suggest it as a potential justification for his “inceldom”
i see

btw he never mentioned having a "good" face, he always said his face was average, it was the PSL and Reddit raters that said it was good, he mentioned them because he was trying to say that raters on the internet are stupid and that only women can rate your face.

Damn. Sigma on suicide watch. He lost like half of his screenshot supplies after this ban.
:feelskek:
Half of this forum is filled with LARPers and fakecels so naturally he'd fit in
Im sure you think I am said larper and fakecel too, which never fails to defy the definition of either term

Last edited:
@shii410

is FaceandLMS a fakecel?

he never posts on the forum or brags here (as far as I've seen) so I don't really give a shit
you made this thread after mylifeistrash shitposted about Dregster's personality being a problem

lame

There was another one 6ftcel here who felt short and heightmogged "regularly" by females in the public :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View attachment 334575

you learn something new everyday
I still legitimately cannot tell what point you were trying to make there but either way blackpilled normies are acceptable on the site as long as they're indistinguishable from incels. I personally have not seen @FACEandLMS post anything incriminating on the forum, while @mylifeistrash was a serial bragger and most of his posts were about how he can't slay on Tinder despite being above average in looks

I still legitimately cannot tell what point you were trying to make there but either way blackpilled normies are acceptable on the site as long as they're indistinguishable from incels. I personally have not seen @FACEandLMS post anything incriminating on the forum, while @mylifeistrash was a serial bragger and most of his posts were about how he can't slay on Tinder despite being above average in looks
he always claimed to be average in looks, the PSL raters and reddit fags said he was above average

he always claimed to be average in looks, the PSL raters and reddit fags said he was above average
posting about how you have a top percentile height, "strong jaw", wide frame, and a "normie face" is not claiming to be average

posting about how you have a top percentile height, "strong jaw", wide frame, and a "normie face" is not claiming to be average
he said "Strong jaw"?

i knew he was tall and wide framed, but where does he say strong jaw?

you could say the same thing for @TheSecondComing

I called him on his height on the thread that he said he was a tallfag, he acted like it didnt matter jfl,idk about him, maybe he is a fakecel, imho hes just another larper