Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Experiments in the 60s and 70s created Alpha Chads, MGTOW and Incels in rat populations.

Rufle

Rufle

Recruit
★★
There is a set of experiments that have resulted in the emergence of MGTOW and Incels in rat populations.
They call the effect the "Behavioral sink".... It also resulted in the rise of alpha women and sexual promiscuity and significantly elevated sexual deviancy in rats.

The similarities in human and rat populations is scary...

You should check it out...

Here is the time stamped video I watched.

View: https://youtu.be/NgGLFozNM2o?t=118

Why does this happen?

Humans are animals too.

Why does this happen?
As far as I can tell it is an early sign that the population has gone past the point were everyone can live comfortably and has about reached the limit of the resources they can acquire from their environment.

It may be a sign of bad things to come for us humans.
Then again we have been able to rely on technology to postpone that for the past 200 to 300 years.
Will we manage to become a space civilization before we start killing each other?

Last edited:
We really are in the end times then it seems. Guess I was right to LDAR and say fuck everything

It really explains everything, but as usual incel rats didn't do anything but NEET and carried on till death, whereas foid rats, rapist rats, cuck-homo rats and chad rats destroyed their "society".
I think there are some differences with humans. Our confines are largely artificial. The money you make dictate where you can live and how far you can travel and what resources you have access too.

Yeah those rat experiments are a terrifying and have a lot of parallels to what you see in human societies in decay

Old news nigga

I think there are some differences with humans. Our confines are largely artificial. The money you make dictate where you can live and how far you can travel and what resources you have access too.
Yes, it's much different, note there was no contraception for female rats, but there is for foids. Foids can still fuck chads and have beta's babies and many more factors much more complex than this simulation.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back