Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ex-Oneitis keeps putting up pics with her low-tier normie boyfriend

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
It's so weird seeing them together. They're like a different species. He's a low-tier normie and she's a Stacylite. Like all foids, you can see she worships him from the pictures. He seems kinda indifferent and bored but she's hugging and kissing him. The guy used to bully incels and other low-value males in my school and he's NT so gets to date good looking girls.
I'm such a lonely kunt ngl.

Last edited:
Ex-oneitis? That's a new one

Did you ascend with the nurse? Did you do what I said?

I used to be way more obsessed with her before. She changed a lot and I hate how she acts now.

Yes. I made the mistake of letting myself be enamored with someone who enjoyed the good life while I rotted. The bullying I received ruined my self-image and I foolishly let her presence ruin it again...

A woman worshiped since childhood, called a "model" in adolescence, given tickets to sports games, swimming parties, birthday parties, skating parties, amusement parks, concerts, movie parties, sleepover parties. In group therapy, males in her group constantly flirted with her and another (autistic; not me) guy would gush over her. Psychologists called her "Honey" and "Sweetie". When an understudy said something to "guilt-trip" me for disliking her, the group psychologist admitted, "No. She has plenty of support. I think she'll be okay".

Are you following her social media bro? That's a mistake, pure ragefuel.

don't post shit like this if you're not going to post pics of them

Fuck :feelskek:
You returned faster than I thought
Keep mistreating to her pics cuck