Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everything was already invented

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Like 90% of movies are remakes and reboots. So many in fact that some have been rebooted numerous times (ie Hulk, Spiderman, etc). Music has stagnated as well. We still have essentially the same genres from the previous century but worse because now you don't need to be able to sing or play instruments, you just mumble into the mic and autotune the shit out of it and then some nerd slaps together some noises on a computer for the melody. Fashion is also just copies of previous trends. The 90s is coming back, the 80s came back, elements of the 50s and 30s came back.

Was anything original invented this century? We are truly at the end of history.

curryZoomercoomer

Kurukshetra War again?

Like 90% of movies are remakes and reboots. So many in fact that some have been rebooted numerous times (ie Hulk, Spiderman, etc). Music has stagnated as well. We still have essentially the same genres from the previous century but worse because now you don't need to be able to sing or play instruments, you just mumble into the mic and autotune the shit out of it and then some nerd slaps together some noises on a computer for the melody. Fashion is also just copies of previous trends. The 90s is coming back, the 80s came back, elements of the 50s and 30s came back.

Was anything original invented this century? We are truly at the end of history.
Original? Camwhoring.

Ecclesiastes 1:9

9 What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.

That was written over 2250 years ago.

nah people just lazy and want the same shit over and over lul

The latest example is the tv show remake of the movie Snow Piercer. They replaced the good actors with worse actors, mutts and women. The trailer looks awful. They didn't even seem to change anything about the story.

No idea tbh i just want to have a gf

I don't know about this century, but I do know that the combinatorics of the set of original ideas is finite, and that at some point things will end up repeating because all other possibilities have been exhausted.

Can I prove this? Not a chance.

ooga booga me want waifu bot