Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everything is shit from jobs to relationships

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
When you lost a job back then you easily got a new one. You just moved into a different city and there you got employment. Records mostly didn't exist in the way they nowadays do, so a few years where you relaxed with the money you earned weren't seen as detrimental for future employment. A criminal record didn't matter at all, even if you were sent to prison you could acquire an education/a job/a trade there (and not even that was really a necessity).

The greatest lie is that people will regret fooling/fucking around in their youth, the truth is that these women and chads formed valuable connections by traveling around the world, have experience with other languages/cultures (which is necessary in the globalist shithole that is the modern world) and are more NT/socially versed than you (due to experience and also birth rights) which means that they will get a better job despite having worse grades. A former gifted kid status, a A grade point average in high school or university, etc. - every document is only a supplement, presentability (which means looks/neurotypicality) matters more.

Nowadays even with a perfect CV (no criminal record, etc.) you are most likely encountering severe difficulties in finding a job. And grades don't matter anything (I wish they did because then my future would be brighter), what matters is presentability which is dependent on your amount of holes, your neurotypicality and your looks. Staying in one country and working/studying only one subject diligently is nowadays even frowned upon (especially in the Anglosphere).

And people say "Just adjust to that!" (which implies that all people have the same capabilities to adjust which is simply untrue, because the entire premise of modernity and freedom - the equality of people- is a filthy lie). Last but not least: These cucks never ask themselves "Why?"/"Why should I just adjust to that?"/"Why should I take it for granted and not seek to change it?", the question remains: Why should we perform Herculean tasks for something people a few years ago took for granted?
Back then when average was something that people still valued to some degree. And not a world where there is a dichotomy between winners and losers (a more and more binary world we see nowadays). Without any illusions: Most of us would have gotten a GF when we had a job and this was more than enough, maybe not during hígh school and college, but afterwards. Of course women always whored/fooled around to some degree, but the problem is: They nowadays do it infinitely. There is no wall (even >50 year olds ride the CC).

These future prospects (like settling down/etc.) are nowadays highly unlikely, they aren't there anymore, when there is no guarantee of the work even benefitting us why should we see a need to perform it in the first place? When you say to me "Well you do X for a few years and then you will have married a GF at the age of 25!" I will work hard and fair, but with these conditions I will do the bare minimum to guarantee my survival.

The funny thing is that so(y)ciety says that it doesn't owe you anything (thereby admitting to breaking the social contract specifically for men), but at the same time it feels entitled to your work/money/time/following their ethics/etc., no why should I do something like that?

Work means you do something and get something back (when the reciprocity isn't there it's slavery) and nowadays so(y)ciety says that the "giving back" part is not only optional, but highly unlikely and then it wonders about the demoralization of men. You cannot say "I shit on you!"/"Your payment isn't guaranteed!" and then wonder why people don't want to work for you. Imagine an employer saying that. And yes, so(y)ciety was built to serve both men and women - people don't exist to serve the state/so(y)ciety but rather it's the other way around, the so(y)ciety/state exists to serve YOU as an average man/woman (with inclusion of also those with worse luck), when it isn't it admits that it broke its sole purpose. Last but not least the ideological differences: Why should I improve a system when I not only don't share its values, but actively despise them (on a mutual/reciprocal basis)? I don't identify with a single policy of liberalism.

Last edited:
I don't know because I've never had either(26 KHHV NEET)

High IQ and very true.

Just adjust to that!
Just be nt bro ! ,seriously bare minimum maxxing is the best ,I was even doing this before I know about the whole incel stuff , I’m doing it cuz I don’t get any of the advantages of not doing the bare minimum,I do 100 for 1 or 5 percent ,while other people do 70 for 70 or 100 to 50 or 60 ,it’s just not worth it :( ,aside from me being really really ugly

Religion and societal institutions like extended families are social contracts, they even managed to get something for truecels, but those things are simply not there in the so called first world anymore, maybe in rural parts or in say for example villages in southern Italy, even in third world shitholes those contracts are not there thanks to urbanisation and migration. Plus this is the information age, jobs are either highly niche and technical or just bureaucratic paper pushing jobs, the later is Chad and Stacey territory, everything is gone for incels.

The greatest lie is that people will regret fooling/fucking around in their youth, the truth is that these women and chads formed valuable connections by traveling around the world, have experience with other languages/cultures (which is necessary in the globalist shithole that is the modern world) and are more NT/socially versed than you (due to experience and also birth rights) which means that they will get a better job despite having worse grades. A former gifted kid status, a A grade point average in high school or university, etc. - every document is only a supplement, presentability (which means looks/neurotypicality) matters more.
depressing2020223.png

I seriously can't be arsed to go apply for jobs in a few months time after summer... I'll just keep reminding myself for the coming 3-5 years that it will be temporary. Once I have enough saved I hope I can emigrate to my home country and try to find a (traditional) wife and start a family there. And if that doesn't work out I'll just ldar in peace until death/rope...

There's absolutely no hope

BASED THREAD
but seriously fuck all that honest hard work bullshit you will sink by doing this as an incel

The second para hits me brutally. It really is all about presentability. This is the reason I work in low grade paper pushing work. Didn't even have to interview to get this job. And I've not gone to work since the last 15 days and nobody cares. I'm literally leeching tax payer money.

big truths. the Jewish industrial revolution has ruined us :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:! we need Ted Kacyznski max and burn it down :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Looks affect eveyrthing, not just dating. An ugly guy will have a hard time getting a job, joining school ets.