Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everything i do feels like a distraction

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
No matter what i do, i feel like everything i do is to distract from my eternal loneliness and inceldom. I smoke weed to numb the pain, i goyslopmax because of the dopamine rush and by the fact that im a manlet i know that i will never even be seen as human being. Even when i actually have some fun, im asking myself subconsciously how long this moment will last, before going back into my depressive standard state

No matter what i do, i feel like everything i do is to distract from my eternal loneliness and inceldom. I smoke weed to numb the pain, i goyslopmax because of the dopamine rush and by the fact that im a manlet i know that i will never even be seen as human being. Even when i actually have some fun, im asking myself subconsciously how long this moment will last, before going back into my depressive standard state
That's me on a daily basis I don't even know how I can have fun with anything anymore I just do whatever I feel like working drains me quite a bit and I just go home and immediately come myself and my own little fantasy world laying in bed and playing my games and getting high it's not the best cope but at least I'm not trying to fit in with Society anymore I used to follow pickup artist garbage trying to force myself to socialize with other people only to be mocked and attacked and made fun of and beat the fuck up by these normie-tier fagots I hate this world