Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everyone You Know Finding Love Except Yourself?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
It seems like all my friends, cousins, and everyone I know including guys who are complete dorks has a girlfriend or had one or has been laid several times. Literally everyone! Every guy I've met except myself. My 3 year younger sister has a boyfriend. My dad told me he had sex when he was 17 while I'm a 20 year old kissless virgin. The average virginity loss age is 17.4 years. I hate it so much. I'd do anything just to have a taste of what everyone else gets to experience on a regular basis. Is anyone else in this situation?

All my cousins are married and happy. My brother is married and happy. All my aunts uncles are married and happy. I'm surrounded by happy and fulfilled people.

Its pure sui fuel

Tell me something I don’t know.

All my cousins are married and happy. My brother is married and happy. All my aunts uncles are married and happy. I'm surrounded by happy and fulfilled people.

Its pure sui fuel
It seems like inceldom is a curse

My cousin who is now 16 has a GF and probably got laid. It really makes me feel miserable that my cousin who's 11 years younger than me, who i used to play with when he was just a toddler has ascended before me.

My cousin who is now 16 has a GF and probably got laid. It really makes me feel miserable that my cousin who's 11 years younger than me, who i used to play with when he was just a toddler has ascended before me.
I remember hanging out with these kids who looked 12 or 13 both telling me they had girlfriends. I was devastated. A 12 year old could do something I couldn't as a 20 year old

Most guys I know are incels.

I'm in same case.but you must learn how to cope because it'll chase you in your whole life time

Yeah most of them and those who don't have a gf at least slayed some uggos at some point

Most people around me have or had something, but i am the exception. I will be forever ugly and alone, and nothing will change no matter what.

Everyone who I know got divorced and broke. At least I'm the least poor in the family

Its pure sui fuel
MGTOWs will claim marriage makes a man unhappy though. I really don't know what to believe.

MGTOWs will claim marriage makes a man unhappy though. I really don't know what to believe.
MGTOWs are just coping with their inceldom NY pretending they dont women.

In reality the moment any foid gives then the time of day he will stop being MGTOW

It seems like all my friends, cousins, and everyone I know including guys who are complete dorks has a girlfriend or had one or has been laid several times. Literally everyone! Every guy I've met except myself. My 3 year younger sister has a boyfriend. My dad told me he had sex when he was 17 while I'm a 20 year old kissless virgin. The average virginity loss age is 17.4 years. I hate it so much. I'd do anything just to have a taste of what everyone else gets to experience on a regular basis. Is anyone else in this situation?

This is foid talk.

Nope, im surrounded by incels and a gay, im protected from seing reality

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back