Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everyone GTFIH. If you don't want me to quit this forum, do this...

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Last edited:
Already voted.

You were a good user

I care soo much about your presence, you are such a great user, please don't go, if you do, the world will never be the same, in fact, ill rope if you do.

I care soo much about your presence, you are such a great user, please don't go, if you do, the world will never be the same, in fact, ill rope if you do.
I know

If the results are yes, I'll quit this forum.
Hahaha imagine being such a sensitive fag about this

We didn't quit while the avis were banned, did we?
You joined this forum when the avis were still a thing.

Why are the weeaboo users so obsessed with having a foid avi

Hahaha imagine being such a sensitive fag about this

We didn't quit while the avis were banned, did we?
You joined this forum when the avis were still a thing.
I really don't have any problem with foid Avis as long as it's not anime trannies which 99% of the forum will do unfortunately :feelsjuice:

I really don't have any problem with foid Avis as long as it's not anime trannies which 99% of the forum will do unfortunately :feelsjuice:
How aren't real foids worse than anime?

Real foids hate you. Drawings don't

bro what’s this?

bro what’s this?

Already voted yes

My take - don't leave. Stay and fight the good fight. It's all we can do.

We can no longer count on gaining votes for that thing. It's over. Any votes we manage to garner will be beaten by at least a 10 point lead by the foid worshipping anime lovers. Anytime the gap closes they pull a few old accounts out of their asses and vote "Yes". So even if we scrounge around for the users who haven't voted, will be overshadowed. :feelsbadman:

Last edited: