Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Every "Incel" who has joindate "yesterday" is an infiltrator. Prove me wrong.

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Go through the names and check every graycell you will see that some of them have unusual many post for being here one day...

And what a coincidence most of them are from yesterday.

For real ban everyone who has joined this week. Its for the best. Sorry at all realcells but there is a war going on.

Joindate is cope tbh.

I wouldn't say "ban" all of them but i've seen some white knights post on here. Someone should examine their posts

the hourly gatekeeping thread has arrived i see

all graycels are infiltrators tbh

It's over for graycels.

Everyone's joindate used to be "yesterday" at one point.

I got the same impression tbh.

What if some of them are real men of culture, and came her to like lolis and hate ugly femorloids? :(

Something a glownigger would say to cover his tracks tbh..

No please, I'm innocent

Anyone who reports posts or threads is an infiltrator tbh.

Idk how some users have those speed post.

Colorlets are chads :banhammer:

I'd rather ban all weeb fucks TBH not coping cuz im a graycel btw

all greycels are infiltrators and IT spies until they reach 500 posts. this applies to all of us.

all greycels are infiltrators and IT spies until they reach 500 posts. this applies to all of us.

Legit. ITtard infiltrators are too low IQ to have the patience to post for that long.

Everyone's joindate used to be "yesterday" at one point.
Ah yes, the good old days of the forum
Legit. ITtard infiltrators are too low IQ to have the patience to post for that long.
@GameDevCel comes to mind but the jury is still out on his exact relationship with IT

Reminds me of last year where every new month everyone was suspicious of the newcels. (maycel, junecel, …)

I'm urged to postmaxx since i can't access my older account. @Evildoer

233427974_acd9d2e5691e1ce16bd2f926dcdb7933_800.gif

it's always like that """""normies"""""" are always trying to infiltrate and are banned with incredible speed

well, we all were yesterdaycel