Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

every day I think of the assholes I met at uni

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
I want to tell them what pieces of shit they are and infect them with Lou Gehrig's disease. So close to messaging them all. I probably will and they will report me again lool. I will never let go of this anger.

LEL. Don't message them! They might kick you out... again.

What works great is a super soaker filled with shaving cream and piss. It cakes up in the sun as it dries and smells awful.

Grab a ski mask and get to work, son.

commander_zoidberg said:

just picked up a letter from uni that says I'm not allowed on campus kek

Indari said:
commander_zoidberg said:
jfl, u,s and a

Indari said:

Sounds like a guy i worked with who got a letter saying he was suspended without pay pending an investigation after he'd already been sacked.

That aspie rage... just wonderful

WorldRulerAisha said:

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2EQ0FlVks4[/video]

nausea said:
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2EQ0FlVks4[/video]

that was pretty good. Watching that bitch fall was satisfying

what a cunt. I hope all the women in his life get acid faced
luke_shitbag.png

luke_shitbag1.png

luke_shitbag2.png

Indari said:

what did you do? I heard you were kicked from uni a while back but what made them ban you lol. Did you do some hyper degenerate shit or blackpill a femoid lol?

Sadist said:
what did you do? I heard you were kicked from uni a while back but what made them ban you lol. Did you do some hyper degenerate shit or blackpill a femoid lol?

nah. I just told some jokes

Indari said:
nah. I just told some jokes

dam brutal, read your texts stupid femoids like that bitch deserve rape and then a hot pike shoved up their ass Vlad the impaler style

Sadist said:
dam brutal, read your texts stupid femoids like that bitch deserve rape and then a hot pike shoved up their ass Vlad the impaler style

that was a guy but yes

Indari said:
that was a guy but yes

oh lol, then what did you say to offend a guy? Though you probably said a "mysoginist"/"rape" joke or something to a chick but did you make a shooter joke?

Sadist said:
oh lol, then what did you say to offend a guy? Though you probably said a "mysoginist"/"rape" joke or something to a chick but did you make a shooter joke?

i asked him if I could jerk off to his statue of a women mannequin without limbs or a head as a joke

Indari said:
what a cunt. I hope all the women in his life get acid faced
luke_shitbag.png

luke_shitbag1.png

luke_shitbag2.png

Context?

Also

CREEP = SUB8

Indari said:
Sadist said:
i asked him if I could jerk off to his statue of a women mannequin without limbs or a head as a joke
Chad could literally rape the mannequin in front of the Dean and not get reported.

Pick a different disease, sheesh.

QuantumDummy said:
Pick a different disease, sheesh.

it is the worst one. you turn into a vegetable

You might give a serial killer vibe that one of my ugly loser friend used to give back in middle school

But it could also be the consequence of being ugly

I'd have to know you more to find out, please tell me about yourself @Indari

Indari said:

dam wtf that was enough to get you kicked out of uni. fuck must have been super liberal or something

Sadist said:
dam wtf that was enough to get you kicked out of uni. fuck must have been super liberal or something

there were two other things that happened just as dumb as this one