Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Why I don't support Palestine

And that's the issue. Since most of them are hypocrites, they are ignorant of their own religion and will lie to people saying "islam is peaceful". They just try survive in a society that will condemn them all if they knew how Islam really works. In fact, Islamically, emmigrating to "the countries of the disbelievers" is prohibited.

Europe has no culture, has no religion and has nothing solid, and mayos theirselves destroyed and are destroying theirselves.
can't really argue against anything said because it's true. Greed is what destroyed Europe. The trillioner cultural marxists too, they contributed the most for the victory against the nazis.

After that the sexual revolution and the hippie movements started popping up and we reap the consequences.

That's not for you to decide. You violent Colonizing ape.
View attachment 1238206
what kind of retarded leftist meme is this ? Is this reddit ? How is it our fault that somehow our ancestors managed to get on top and make our continent rich. All I want is to live around my people , I don't want violent shitskins on the street that want to assault me for the color of my skin.

White people nowadays don't take credability for what their great ancestors did but get punished for it by the anti-white media.

Back to r/Anarchist you go. :feelskek: @Friezacel @DarkStar

Idk i got 121 IQ on the online mensa test but i dont think thats accurate.

anyways its not just about IQ.

If you go back in time not so long ago. Most middle east countries had geniuses. Like iraq, lebanon, libya, iran (persia)

Then usa decided to fuck the middle east over to remain the only super power, because they were afraid of the potential these arab countries could reach if united together just like the UN. There could be a UAN (united arab nations) organization.

Not to mention if saudis also joined this organization since they are arabs too it would be over for usa because we ll be getting all the sweet oil money.

If gaddafi (libya), saddam (iraq), bachir (lebanon), Shah Reza Pahlavi (persia). Were not systematically wiped out and replaced by either a kike puppet or a low iq muslim then arabs would have reached greater heights.

We simply didnt get to reach our potential.

Not only because of usa and israel but because of also inbred low iq muslims too especially syrians and palestinians (syrians and palestinians are extremely low iq literal animals. You cant live with them) there is not one neighbouring arab country that the syrians and palestinians hasnt fucked over.

A smart arab today is just a prisoner in his own country.
why are you arguing with anandkonda ? He's a well-known troll known for race baiting, was banned multiple times. His statements are incredibly low IQ and he usually acts on impulses while writing them. Don't take shit from him.

what kind of retarded leftist meme is this ? Is this reddit ? How is it our fault that somehow our ancestors managed to get on top and make our continent rich. All I want is to live around my people , I don't want violent shitskins on the street that want to assault me for the color of my skin.
Lebanon, Syria, afganistan, Libya etc were bombed recently.
don't want violent shitskins on the street that want to assault me for the color of my skin.
We don't want this either.
IMG 20240828 200200IMG 20240828 200210

White people nowadays don't take credability for what their great ancestors did but get punished for it by the anti-white media.
Don't know why you added this part, but gulf Arab nations like Kuwait, Oman, Saudi, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain are first world countries, if you leave us alone, we build good things too.

Then usa decided to fuck the middle east over to remain the only super power, because they were afraid of the potential these arab countries could reach if united together just like the UN. There could be a UAN (united arab nations) organization.

Not to mention if saudis also joined this organization since they are arabs too it would be over for usa because we ll be getting all the sweet oil
You should have stopped here. The reason arab countries are shitholes now, is because, of the west. They should have kept to themselves.

Lebanon, Syria, afganistan, Libya etc were bombed recently.

We don't want this either.
View attachment 1238229View attachment 1238228

Don't know why you added this part, but gulf Arab nations like Kuwait, Oman, Saudi, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain are first world countries, if you leave us alone, we build good things too.

1. Your retarded leaders are purposefully provoking a country that is backed up by the strongest country in the world - the US. They know that they cannot win.

2. Countries like the UAE (the most developed one in the gulf) supports Israel instead of their arab brothers , so you must get rid of the traitors first before blaming your misery on others that have nothing to do with it.

3. They provoke israel not to help palestine, but to portray the jews as the nazis v2 pretty much they couldn't care less about the ummah lmao. They want the western liberal fuckheads on their side.

They use your people as a tool of propaganda. Blame the bombings on your leaders for deciding to "help". In reality they did not help SHIT they made it worse for the palestinians in Gaza and made the jews even angrier which means more death and destruction.

why are you arguing with anandkonda ? He's a well-known troll known for race baiting, was banned multiple times. His statements are incredibly low IQ and he usually acts on impulses while writing them. Don't take shit from him.
We re not arguing, we re chatting. He didnt say anything anyways

where is the resistance ? Why are the UAE cucks tolerating their prince's behavior instead of doing something about it ? Muslims are good at larping and nothing else. Coward pussy faggots that act tough but won't do shit against their rulers that supports the bombings of their own brothers in islam. Muzzies aren't shit that's why they can be finished in less than 24 hours if we were about to get rid of them all in europe. @DarkStar

i don't want to support jews but i find myself leaning to their side more often than not. I just automatically associate israel with the west and plasteline with islamists. And i've never been particularly fond of islamists, they are barbaric animals and invaders.

where is the resistance ? Why are the UAE cucks tolerating their prince's behavior instead of doing something about it ? Muslims are good at larping and nothing else. Coward pussy faggots that act tough but won't do shit against their rulers that supports the bombings of their own brothers in islam. Muzzies aren't shit that's why they can be finished in less than 24 hours if we were about to get rid of them all in europe. @DarkStar
@kay' Thoughts?

You should have stopped here. The reason arab countries are shitholes now, is because, of the west. They should have kept to themselves.
Ofc they will involve themselves. Do you want them to watch arab nations unite and surpass them? Then attack them?

they let hitler do that with germany and ww2 happened.

why do you think their millitary is worth 900 BILLION DOLLARS?

Because they have to be involved in every country to remain the superpower.

Your retarded leaders are purposefully provoking a country that is backed up by the strongest country in the world - the US. They know that they cannot win.
Then what do you want the Palestinians to do? Immigrate to your country? Resistance is clearly, the only option for them.
Countries like the UAE (the most developed one in the gulf) supports Israel instead of their arab brothers , so you must get rid of the traitors first before blaming your misery on others that have nothing to do with it
This has nothing to do with what I wrote, you brought, up white achievements, so I decided to bring up Arab achievements to prove that Arabs can build first world countries too.
3. They provoke israel not to help palestine, but to portray the jews as the nazis v2 pretty much they couldn't care less about the ummah lmao. They want the western liberal fuckheads on their side.
So what? Regardless, the Jews don't belong here. Britian imported them to the Levant.
They use your people as a tool of propaganda. Blame the bombings on your leaders for deciding to "help".
Doesn't justify anything.
In reality they did not help SHIT they made it worse for the palestinians in Gaza and made the jews even angrier which means more death and destruction.
This war was going to happen anyway. If your country was occupied you would do the same. Putting 2 million people in a small area was always a bad idea.

Because I am tired of islamic shitskins trying to play moralists meanwhile we see what they do in Western countries.

With the jews: You lose. With the islamic shitskins: you lose.

Europe and US shouldn't interfere at all and let them have a war by themselves.

Neither of them are close or friends to you.

The Islamic shitskin will come to your country and stab you or pollute your city with 8 other sandnigger babies , the kike will tax you to death.

I have more sympathy for the kikes for some reason tbh. I mean I've never heard a jewish extremist going on a stabbing spree killing innocent people because of muh 72 virgins in jannah.

Plus the kikes are usually scheming and you can expose them before it's too late meanwhile sandniggers blow themselves in a crowd in front of 100 people or straight up encounter you on the street and start stabbing you to death. Who's more animalistic ?

Also the kikes are high IQ meanwhile the average sand's IQ has to be around 70 considering the religion they follow.
Say what you want about kikes, but at least they have proven themselves racially superior to Arabs. People like to say that the US is the only reason why Israel hasn't been destroyed by its neighbors, but in reality it's the other way around. If the international reactions weren't relevant, Israel would have wiped Palestine off the map long ago and conquered the entire Levant. Arabs have proven time and again that they are useless in modern symmetrical warfare.

Ofc they will involve themselves. Do you want them to watch arab nations unite and surpass them? Then attack them?

they let hitler do that with germany and ww2 happened.

why do you think their millitary is worth 900 BILLION DOLLARS?

Because they have to be involved in every country to remain the superpower.
Agreed. But that part about Syrians and Palestinians was extremely unnecessary. If the Jews weren't exported to the Levant, Palestinians would live peacefully in their land.

Say what you want about kikes, but at least they have proven themselves racially superior to Arabs. People like to say that the US is the only reason why Israel hasn't been destroyed by its neighbors, but in reality it's the other way around. If the international reactions weren't relevant, Israel would have wiped Palestine off the map long ago and conquered the entire Levant. Arabs have proven time and again that they are useless in modern symmetrical warfare.
Then lift the sanctions on Iran and other countries. Even with sanctions Iran is still able to fly old American f 14s and is a regional power. Imagine,, what Iran would be like without, sanctions. Iran even has hypersonic missiles, something which your superpower doesn't have.

Also don't forget that Arabs conquered spain and that the Ottoman Empire controlled many parts of eastern Europe and the Balkans. Saying Arabs are inferior is retarded.

@kay' Thoughts?
dude you re trying to paint every arab as a low iq terrorist just like a good goy.

Because you were fed from tv and schools since you were a kid that all arabs are terrorists.

You realize most arabs christians, muslims or atheists today are peaceful and dont want this war.

The war didnt start on october 7.

Kikes are the aggressors, are you being purposefully ignorant? Or you never knew how the conflict started?

palestine has been under numerous massacres over 80 years.

watch Al Nakba documentary it will open your eyes.

View: https://youtu.be/H7FML0wzJ6A?si=II0vuJRb1cajia6l

Then what do you want the Palestinians to do? Immigrate to your country? Resistance is clearly, the only option for them.
You got it wrong as the majority of the palestinians are LARPers and only talk shit. They would rather die of starvation instead of actually fighting. Also many are trying to flee every single day.
This has nothing to do with what I wrote, you brought, up white achievements, so I decided to bring up Arab achievements to prove that Arabs can build first world countries too.
I've never claimed that the arabs are all illiterate subhumans many of their inventions are used to this day in every country on Earth I am aware of that still doesn't change the fact that a lot of them are inbred and uncivilized and do not blame it on poverty. Russians and ukrainians are also poor but compared to arabs they are like nords.
So what? Regardless, the Jews don't belong here. Britian imported them to the Levant.
You could have won against Israel decades ago when you formed an alliance but lost. It's pathetic how the arab alliance lost to a single country. Blame it on your based strong islamic ancestors rather than the jews. You guys aren't shit you didn't win back then and go for another round ? Didn't you learn you lesson ?
Doesn't justify anything.
It does. They fire rockets to Tel aviv, so the jews respond back and all of a sudden it's us the arabs that are the victims jfl. Quit playing the victim card. As if your rockets only did a minor damage. It killed people. Of course they'll respond back what are you on about ? We can bomb them but they can't. JFL.
This war was going to happen anyway. If your country was occupied you would do the same. Putting 2 million people in a small area was always a bad idea.
I disagree. Gaza got billions of dollars in aid prior the war but HAMAS spent it all on militarizing everything and preparing for a war. A war that they cannot win.

Agreed. But that part about Syrians and Palestinians was extremely unnecessary. If the Jews weren't exported to the Levant, Palestinians would live peacefully in their land.
You re right and i do apologize for that. They deserved to live peacefully back then for sure.

And today under their current leaders they just cant because they dont wana make peace with usa and israel.

dude you re trying to paint every arab as a low iq terrorist just like a good goy.

Because you were fed from tv and schools since you were a kid that all arabs are terrorists.

You realize most arabs christians, muslims or atheists today are peaceful and dont want this war.
Akhi, they don't differeante between us. When they say muslim, what they mean is Arab, that's all. They simply hate us innately, this is what all of them think.
Couldn't be stressed more.
Kikes are the aggressors, are you being purposefully ignorant? Or you never knew how the conflict started?
They don't care. But what's obvious, is that if Sofia was OCCUPIED by another group of people and he had to live in a small part of his country with 2 million other Bulgarians, even he would fight.
You re right and i do apologize for that.
It's ok.

Obviously not every arab is a low iq terrorist never said that.
as far as I know the mainstream media is on the side of the palestinians. Everyone is condemning israel at the moment jfl.
Perhaps the arabs in their own countries ? Maybe. Not the arabs in Western Europe though. They want to take over every european country and establish a khalifat. They do not even try to hide it lmao. They openly discuss it in public without any reprecussion and fly the shahada flag.
Obviously.
They were the aggressors years ago but now it's reversed. Remind me on who spent the billion dollars aid to purposefully militarize their country and prepare for a war ? I think it was HamASS. Arabs terrorize europeans every single day on their own soil, so i am inclined to believe that they do the same in Israel too to ethnic jews.
palestine has been under numerous massacres over 80 years.

watch Al Nakba documentary it will open your eyes.
I know for God's sake. I know how it all started , but blame everything on the failure of the arabic alliance. You lost and that's how it is.

View: https://youtu.be/H7FML0wzJ6A?si=II0vuJRb1cajia6l

Perhaps the arabs in their own countries ? Maybe. Not the arabs in Western Europe though. They want to take over every european country and establish a khalifat. They do not even try to hide it lmao. They openly discuss it in public without any reprecussion and fly the shahada flag.
Thats because your crooked politicians and police accept these boats of muslim criminals funded by the kikes.

For their own gain, for their own pockets. Your politicians dont give a fuck about you.

These same muslims trashing the west with murder and rape would get beheaded in our countries.

I know for God's sake. I know how it all started , but blame everything on the failure of the arabic alliance. You lost and that's how it is.
I do agree with this. After they lost the first time. They should have accepted that this is their new reality.

And bite the bullet. Basically take the L and force themselves to be neighbours with israel and form good connections so they both live peacefully.

But some of them dont want that aka hamas and you cant fault them for that either.

Then lift the sanctions on Iran and other countries. Even with sanctions Iran is still able to fly old American f 14s and is a regional power. Imagine,, what Iran would be like without, sanctions. Iran even has hypersonic missiles, something which your superpower doesn't have.
Sanctions shouldn’t affect Iran’s military capabilities as they already import most of their weaponry from Russia and China.
Also don't forget that Arabs conquered spain and that the Ottoman Empire controlled many parts of eastern Europe and the Balkans. Saying Arabs are inferior is retarded.
I specified modern symmetrical warfare for a reason. Whenever Arabs openly confront Western armies, they immediately collapse and are annihilated, and whenever they confront themselves, they become entangled in a stagnant war in which neither side is able to make progress.
Lmfao. They got kicked by Hezbollah in 2006.
You obviously didn't understand what I was getting at, my brown friend. Israel fought Hezbollah fully aware of the geopolitical consequences. Had Israel set aside its international credibility and initiated total war against Hezbollah, they would have exterminated them like rats.

You got it wrong as the majority of the palestinians are LARPers and only talk shit. They would rather die of starvation instead of actually fighting. Also many are trying to flee every single day.
If this was true, they would have left 70 years ago.
I've never claimed that the arabs are all illiterate subhumans many of their inventions are used to this day in every country on Earth I am aware of that still doesn't change the fact that a lot of them are inbred and uncivilized and do not blame it on poverty. Russians and ukrainians are also poor but compared to arabs they are like nords.
If brown Arabs like EMIRATIs can build first world countries, then whiter Arabs like Syrians and Lebanese can indeed build first world countries. So yes, it is related to war and factors outside our control. And so many Russian and Ukranians immigrate to Dubai. Both our shithole countries compared to The gulf states lmfao.
you formed an alliance but lost. It's pathetic how the arab alliance lost to a single country. Blame it on your based strong islamic ancestors rather than the jews. You guys aren't shit you didn't win back then and go for another round ? Didn't you learn you lesson
Whites should have never exported kikes here in the first place, and to answer your question, no, there was no "based alliance" most of the Arab soldiers were inexperienced conscripts, while, a lot of the Israelis were WW2 vets. This time it's more fair because, even Arabs are well trained.

That's why the brave fighters in gaza are still fighting after almost a year.
does. They fire rockets to Tel aviv, so the jews respond back and all of a sudden it's us the arabs that are the victims jfl. Quit playing the victim card. As if your rockets only did a minor damage. It killed people. Of course they'll respond back what are you on about ? We can bomb them but they can't.
Nothing wrong with resisting. And there's no civilians in Israel, they are all soldiers in the IDF
disagree. Gaza got billions of dollars in aid prior the war but HAMAS spent it all on militarizing everything and preparing for a war. A war that they cannot win
No shit. Gaza is a small enclave, and israel controls water, electricity and internet. Obviously, the gazans will not like their living conditions. You wouldn't if you were in a similar situation.

Last edited:
Sanctions shouldn’t affect Iran’s military capabilities as they already import most of their weaponry from Russia and China.
Iran is literally, isolated from the rest of the world and can't sell oil. But sanctions don't effect them bro! Play the cards you were delt with!
I specified modern symmetrical warfare for a reason. Whenever Arabs openly confront Western armies, they immediately collapse and are annihilated, and whenever they confront themselves, they become entangled in a stagnant war in which neither side is able to make progress
Which wars? The ones in which you bomb children from the sky? In that yes, you win. You have never won a fair fight. Which wars are you talking about?
You obviously didn't understand what I was getting at, my brown friend. Israel fought Hezbollah fully aware of the geopolitical consequences. Had Israel set aside its international credibility and initiated total war against Hezbollah, they would have exterminated them like rats.
Huge cope.

Last edited:
Immigrating is not as easy as it actually sounds they stayed because they had nowhere to go. If they had an opportunity they would immigrate.
If brown Arabs like EMIRATIs can build first world countries, then whiter Arabs like Syrians and Lebanese can indeed build first world countries. So yes, it is related to war and factors outside our control. And so many Russian and Ukranians immigrate to Dubai. Both our shithole countries compared to The gulf states lmfao.
I mean it's not like they built it themselves, lol. All they did was use the money from petrol and paid workers to build all of that. Without petrol UAE would have been a sand hellhole.
Whites should have never exported kikes here in the first place, and to answer your question, no, there was no "based alliance" most of the Arab soldiers were inexperienced conscripts, while, a lot of the Israelis were WW2 vets. This time it's more fair because, even Arabs are well trained.
It wasn't whites it was other billionaire jews that did that after the war. They had too much influence and power, so they pushed for the creation of Israel.
Tales from the pedophile imaam in your local mosque. If you think that hiding inside schools and hospitals is fighting then you're out of your mind. That's what they do. @Ci Jey
Nothing wrong with resisting. And there's no civilians in Israel, they are all soldiers in the I
There were many photos proving that what happened on october 7 was real and not fake. There was a photo of a beheaded baby which muslims claim is edited jfl. So you animals go around and behead like you do in europe too then play the victim card ? Is that it ? Alright.
No shit. Gaza is a small enclave, and israel controls water, electricity and internet. Obviously, the gazans will not like their living conditions. You wouldn't if you were in a similar situation.
Imagine if HamASS spent that money on something that made people's life better. As I said fighting a war they cannot win. Please connect the dots. HamASS spends billions of dollars on military instead of improving the life in Gaza then all of a sudden decide to attack. Who started this war ? Yeah it was muh kikes bro! They did it ! Why are all the leftists and muzzies so stupid ?

Imagine if HamASS spent that money on something that made people's life better. As I said fighting a war they cannot win. Please connect the dots. HamASS spends billions of dollars on military instead of improving the life in Gaza then all of a sudden decide to attack. Who started this war ? Yeah it was muh kikes bro! They did it ! Why are all the leftists and muzzies so stupid ?
You need to open your mind abit and not think of things in the present only.

Let me just come to your country and kill your whole family, your granfather, your father, your mother, your brother, your sister, your cousins and steal your possesions and land and live in your home for free theory.

Just imagine i fly right now to your house with 1 million soldier and kill you all because im stronger and you re retarded. Then i give you money to shut you up.

Yes i killed your people but now take this money and go live somewhere else.

How would you like that?

You know most of these fighters have family members and friends who were killed on the hands of the kikes in the past and they see their killers everyday boasting next to them and treating them like shit.

Wouldnt you want revenge if you were in their place?

Let me just come to your country and kill your whole family, your granfather, your father, your mother, your brother, your sister, your cousins and steal your possesions and land and live in your home for free theory.

Just imagine i fly right now to your house with 1 million soldier and kill you all because im stronger and you re retarded. Then i give you money to shut you up.

How would you like that?

You know most of these fighters have family members and friends who were killed on the hands of the kikes in the past and they see their killers everyday boasting next to them and treating them like shit.

@kay' Stop reasoning with these cumskins man, they're going extinct anyways. Since you're an Arab, go their country as a refugee and rapemaxx :feelsthink::feelsokman:

Immigrating is not as easy as it actually sounds they stayed because they had nowhere to go. If they had an opportunity they would immigrate.

Could have easily moved to other Arab states, but they didn't. Anyway, they should have never been striped of their land in the first place.
mean it's not like they built it themselves, lol. All they did was use the money from petrol and paid workers to build all of that. Without petrol UAE would have been a sand hellhole.
It's so easy bro! Yet, Russia is a shithole outside the cities despite, having oil. And It's not only about oil, you need to know how to manage it. Even Sudan has oil.
wasn't whites it was other billionaire jews that did that after the war. They had too much influence and power, so they pushed for the creation of Israel.
Most Ashkhanzis are genetically mostly European, and Europeans cooperated because, they wanted the Jews out of Europe.
Tales from the pedophile imaam in your local mosque. If you think that hiding inside schools and hospitals is fighting then you're out of your mind. That's what they do. @
Ci Jey
@Ci Jey
I'm a maronite catholic. Anyway, yes, that's still fighting, gaza is so small where else can they fight?
There were many photos proving that what happened on october 7 was real and not fake.
Yes, I didn't deny it was fake, the Brave Mujahideen indeed slaughtered Jewish IDF pigs who were oppressing them, GIGABASED.
There was a photo of a beheaded baby which muslims claim is edited jfl
Tales from the commie blocks of Bulgaria. Even the Israeli military said that was a lie
So you animals go around and behead like you do in europe too then play the victim card ? Is that it ? Alright
Behead babies? Where?
Imagine if HamASS spent that money on something that made people's life better. As I said fighting a war they cannot win. Please connect the dots. HamASS spends billions of dollars on military instead of improving the life in Gaza then all of a sudden decide to attack.
There's nothing to improve in gaza. If you were in their place you would do the same thing for sure

Iran is literally, isolated from the rest of the world and can't sell oil. But sanctions don't effect them bro! Play the cards you were felt with!
As long as Iran goes against Western interests, sanctions are inevitable. Complaining that Iran's military capabilities are hampered by the West's refusal to trade with it is retarded, given that Iran intends to use its military precisely to threaten the West.

Which wars? The ones in which you bomb children from the sky? In that yes, you win. You have never won a fair fight. Which wars are you talking about?
Air superiority and strategic bombing are part of modern warfare, whether you like it or not. The fact that the Arabs have too low an IQ to catch up is not our fault. Even putting air superiority aside, modern Arab armies still suck and are quickly defeated on the battlefield by a competent opponent.

Huge cope.
If anyone’s coping it’s you. Only a small percentage of Israel's military resources were committed to the conflict. They were reluctant to use more because they knew it would damage Israel's reputation.

How would you like that?

You put it nicely. Every human would want revenge.

I support no one, if you dont live in asia why should you care? I only care about personal conflicts, life is to short to give a fuck about wars. My opinion on Palestine x Israel isn't doing shit

sanctions are inevitable. Complaining that Iran's military capabilities are hampered by the West's refusal to trade with it is retarded, given that Iran intends to use its military precisely to threaten the Wes
You sound like Ben Shapiro here. Iran isn't threatening anyone, the west placed sanctions because, it doesn't want Iran to attack Israel. You cry about "Da JOOZ" and then protect the same JOOZ from people who want to destroy them.
Air superiority and strategic bombing are part of modern warfare, whether you like it or not. The fact that the Arabs have too low an IQ to catch up is not our fault.
Iran has hypersonic missiles which your superpower lacks, despite, sanctions being placed on it, and Turkey recently, unveiled it's new 5th generation kaan fighter. Again if it wasn't for sanctions and war, we would have prioritised milatary devlopment, also stop saying "strategic". Bombing CIVILIANS is not strategic, that's a war crime.
modern Arab armies still suck and are quickly defeated on the battlefield by a competent opponent.
You shouldn't talk about defeat when you lost in Afghanistan, even after having a huge advantage.
anyone’s coping it’s you. Only a small percentage of Israel's military resources were committed to the conflict. They were reluctant to use more because they knew it would damage Israel's reputation.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. They still failed in their objective of pushing Hezbollah to the Latani river. And today according, to Scott Ritter who knows more then the both of us, israel will loose against Hezbollah. Hezbollah is extremely powerful now.

I am not religious but I have no problems with Christians because they won't interfere in my life in a violent way. Meanwhile the sandnigger scum will try to convert you by force , expel you from your lands. This is currently happening in Europe.
just look at how they treat the assyrians.

just look at how they treat the assyrians.
I'm a maronite catholic. This has nothing to do with religion anyway. White nationalists who hate Arabs, hate Arabs regardless of religion.

I'm a maronite catholic. This has nothing to do with religion anyway. White nationalists who hate Arabs, hate Arabs regardless of religion.
assyrians both ancient and modern have nothing in common with modern day arabs. Even millions of years back they had superior architecture to many of todays arab states.

I mean it's not like they built it themselves, lol. All they did was use the money from petrol and paid workers to build all of that. Without petrol UAE would have been a sand hellhole.

It wasn't whites it was other billionaire jews that did that after the war. They had too much influence and power, so they pushed for the creation of Israel.

Tales from the pedophile imaam in your local mosque. If you think that hiding inside schools and hospitals is fighting then you're out of your mind. That's what they do. @Ci Jey

There were many photos proving that what happened on october 7 was real and not fake. There was a photo of a beheaded baby which muslims claim is edited jfl. So you animals go around and behead like you do in europe too then play the victim card ? Is that it ? Alright.

Cage! It's so funny seeing coping muzzies talking about terrorist cowards (who've been already eliminated months ago by the IDF) from their comfy basement on the fucking west

assyrians both ancient and modern have nothing in common with modern day arabs. Even millions of years back they had superior architecture to many of todays arab states.
Cope

Nothing wrong with resisting. And there's no civilians in Israel, they are all soldiers in the IDF

Lebanese people (who dont identify as arabs) did built a decent country, perhaps the richest one in the Levant until the PLO pisslamists funded by Hafez Al Assad, invaded and corrupted the christian (mostly maronite) lebanese society through terrorism and rampant inmigration. Meanwhile their "brothers" in Jordan and Egypt refused any palestinian inmigrants for obvious reasons

Lebanese people (who dont identify as arabs
Don't speak for us Jew.
until the PLO pisslamists funded by Hafez Al Assad, invaded and corrupted the christian (mostly maronite) lebanese society through terrorism and rampant inmigration. Meanwhile their "brothers" in Jordan and Egypt refused any palestinian inmigrants for obvious reasons
The Palestinians wouldn't have come here if it wasn't for the creation of Israel.

Don't speak for us Jew.

The Palestinians wouldn't have come here if it wasn't for the creation of Israel.
Cope, vast majority of lebos dont identify as arabs let alone culturally

And why should've the palestinians emigrated to a Christian nation? Why didn't their saudi, jordanian or egyptian "brothers" happily received them as the ummah dictates