Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Why I don't support Palestine

@kay' Stop reasoning with these cumskins man, they're going extinct anyways. Since you're an Arab, go their country as a refugee and rapemaxx :feelsthink::feelsokman:
Speechmemified funnyracial

@kay' Stop reasoning with these cumskins man, they're going extinct anyways. Since you're an Arab, go their country as a refugee and rapemaxx :feelsthink::feelsokman:
OP is Slavic btw, if that changes anything.

I do not support either one, I want America to claim that land so we can put a big fuck off military base.

It's literally true though, Arabs can just rapemaxx with any consequences :feelsthink: Muh based Germany

OP is Slavic btw, if that changes anything.
I know, He's a self-hating Slavic cuck :feelsugh: Cucks like him don't recognize that only Slavs are the real and most supreme whites

It's literally true though, Arabs can just rapemaxx with any consequences :feelsthink: Muh based Germany

Yeah I know, Cuckmany

When I speak of Germany, I speak of its history.
I know, He's a self-hating Slavic cuck :feelsugh:
He's self-hating over himself, not his race

He also differentiates between his specific type of Slav & other Slavs, such as Russians or West Slavs.

Slavs are quite a diverse bunch, and by certain metrics(my own included) Balkan Slavs, at least Serbo-Croast, are only really Socio-Culturally Slavic & are more Dinaric racially.
Cucks like him don't recognize that only Slavs are the real and most supreme whites
All Europeans are Whites

And no, we don't need this mentality right now-stop pushing it.

Yeah I know, Cuckmany

When I speak of Germany, I speak of its history.
I saw some where, apparently Greeks were cucking German or something even in the past right? How true is this? :feelskek:

All Europeans are Whites

And no, we don't need this mentality right now-stop pushing it.
Russia will conquer whole of Europe whether you like it or not :feelsugh:

I don't care about politics that don't affect me

True, my uncle is the typical slavnigger meme, Drunk redpilled ogre retard who's only good at getting drunk and arguing with his family.
many of my relatives are typical slavniggers. You know how bad it was getting shit on family dinners when we were gathering because I was autistic. Instead of helping me they tried to destroy my self-esteem.

many of my relatives are typical slavniggers. You know how bad it was getting shit on family dinners when we were gathering because I was autistic. Instead of helping me they tried to destroy my self-esteem.
My mother who is a sperging cunt and a schizo (I didn't inherit it thank God) often argues with my slavnigger uncle,

My other uncle and my grandma are the only decent family members the rest are evil horrible people.

Tbh? Fuck Both, Both of them are very bothersome to deal with they always want something