Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every Day I am Haunted by My Past Retardation

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I keep remembering forgotten memories about my most autistic moments. They just keep coming back and piling up and making me uneasy.

Recently I remember one time where I randomly out of the blue messaged my Oneitis at the time about her leaving a party when I never actually talked to her at the party. I'm realizing how creep and stalkerish it is.

Obviously it's virgin or nothing for me. But essentially every girl from my past high school that I could meet this summer thinks I'm a weird creep autist.

It's over.

on the bright side you can say you've grown and matured.

Yeah thats why I hate dreaming. I either dream about HS mistakes and what could have happened if I wasn't such an ugly autistic dumbass or recall memories of my happy childhood. Fucking dreams are such rope fuel for me, I just try to get myself so tired in the day that way I can't dream at all

Your example doesn't sound that bad imo.

Most people.

EDIT for privacy reasons.

I'll just say some (Literal) skank had insider info and told a bunch of people

man that's messed up. never trust women in the future, they live for gossiping and drama.

I'm haunted by my current retardation

I keep remembering forgotten memories about my most autistic moments. They just keep coming back and piling up and making me uneasy.

Recently I remember one time where I randomly out of the blue messaged my Oneitis at the time about her leaving a party when I never actually talked to her at the party. I'm realizing how creep and stalkerish it is.

Obviously it's virgin or nothing for me. But essentially every girl from my past high school that I could meet this summer thinks I'm a weird creep autist.

It's over.
My autism got worse as I grew older. Thank FUCK I'm still high-functioning.

same here, I'll be haunted by my past for the rest of my life

Doesn't matter you don't understand how bad my rep is they literally know I got arrested for being suicidal it's over
lol i'd respect you for that