Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ever since Robert Garnica got exposed . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I've been a lot happier, and just feeling better about myself overall. I've somewhat cut down on coming to this site even, since I mostly visit over IT drama. It's just incredibly validating to know that I am a healthier, less toxic :soy: person than the gaslighting pro-incel rape cucks at IT.

I actually thought I was weird and crazy for raving about women all the time but this faggot raves about us while pretending to be a woman. He spent years larping as different aged women from 14-40 and I am starting to think that I have seen this faggot around 6 years ago already.

6 years of constant chasing after incels and larping as a woman. :feelswhat: How fucked in the head do you have to be to have this level of dedication? I swear this guy is very likely to become a murderer. More likely than any of our members.

I actually thought I was weird and crazy for raving about women all the time but this faggot raves about us while pretending to be a woman. He spent years larping as different aged women from 14-40 and I am starting to think that I have seen this faggot around 6 years ago already.

6 years of constant chasing after incels and larping as a woman. :feelswhat: How fucked in the head do you have to be to have this level of dedication? I swear this guy is very likely to become a murderer. More likely than any of our members.
I KNOW. IT fails to realize that their gaslighting makes us think we are worse people than we actually are. Thru their bullying they make us think this is the only place we can be safe, when in reality, I think it's okay to have bad thoughts sometimes.

It's also sexist af that he thinks he needs to LARP as a woman to have legitimacy for his victimhood. I guess you have to be a tranny to get away with "cultural appropriation" . . . CLASSIC MALE FEMINIST right there.

Do you think he is Sigma?

Last edited:
To be 100% honest.

I think there are more incels at it than even this forum.

He still mogs me to oblivion but it does make me feel better to know that for sure that IT is full of ugly losers whose lives aren’t better than us as they keep insisting and bragging about.

Do you think he is Sigma?
Sigma male? Not sure what you mean by sigma? I don't think that he is a sigma male. He is some sort of psychopath. A dangerous deranged individual that goes out of his way to find enemies. We are only lucky that he is physically weak and cowardly. If given opportunity he would have tortured us with no remorse.

He still mogs me to oblivion but it does make me feel better to know that for sure that IT is full of ugly losers whose lives aren’t better than us as they keep insisting and bragging about.
they definitely mog us, but the fact that they are total weirdos, yet have kids to look out for, and are probably doing an awful job at it-- I mean, don't they have better things to do with their time, like raise them, or make extra money in their hyper inflated country??

There are no incel spree shooters in Venezula, only hyperviolent thugs, corrupt police, and cartels-- yet they are outraged at the extremely rare "loner incel terrorists" exclusive to rich countries. How autistic do you have to be-- you are a Venezuelan, with the life perspective of Chelsea Handler for some fucked up reason-- how out of touch do you have to be???

I suppose this is what happens when you are a cuck, and your wife is an "aspiring fashion designer"
Sigma male? Not sure what you mean by sigma? I don't think that he is a sigma male. He is some sort of psychopath. A dangerous deranged individual that goes out of his way to find enemies. We are only lucky that he is physically weak and cowardly. If given opportunity he would have tortured us with no remorse.
BRAZILIANSIGMA-- he was also known to be somewhat of a struggling South American IT worker

Last edited:
can any loremasters tell me who the fuck robert garnica is

BRAZILIANSIGMA-- he was also known to be somewhat of a struggling South American IT worker
I always hoped to see BRAZILIANSMEGMA in one of those brazil gore videos.

I've been gamermaxxing that last few days and haven't been on the forum so I have no idea who robert is.

Some reddit can be viewd only on the app. Fk that.