Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ever showed parents your online dating failures?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Such as swiping yes on all foids possible infront of them only to get no matches or likes, what did your parents have to say about it?

No, that would be weird. I'm a private person.

I never talked to my parents about my sentimental fails

No, that would be weird. I'm a private person.
I never talked to my parents about my sentimental fails
Ok, just thought it would be interesting to hear if your parents had ever seen you rejected in real time and had their souls crushed in front of you.

Ok, just thought it would be interesting to hear if your parents had ever seen you rejected in real time and had their souls crushed in front of you.
Fortunately it never happened in front of them, they'd probably think that their son is a failure.

No, that feels weird. I keep that from my father; though he's probably guessed it by now, anyway. :fuk:

No, that feels weird. I keep that from my father; though he's probably guessed it by now, anyway. :fuk:
Hmm odd how a lot of you guys feel weird about it, I'm working up to showing mine so they can feel shitty for creating a subhuman who'll die alone.