Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Parents" aren't real

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

★★★
Reincarnation could be possible but I don't think it is based on karma at all but rather on if you pass on your genes or not. Basically if you pass on your genes you continue to exist and you reincarnate while if you don't then you simply cease to exist. Basically, even in death we are not exactly equal but it does not matter, I think it is better for some of us to cease to exist

Blood relations are fake, the link between us and our parents isn't as inherent as we think

The only relation you have with your parents is similar genes, but not the exact genes, your sperm isn't "you" it's just a vector for your traits, "you" never reproduce, your genes might

Intellect is completely separate from genes, it is influenced by it but it's not the same, what you call "you" is the collection of trillions of neuron activity (not the physical matter of neurons), you are the software not the hardware, of source software runs on hardware but it's not the same

Even "mother" isn't real, the fetus uses the womb as a host and doesn't even have to be related to it, surrogacy is proof of this

It's also theoretically possible to artificially create a person from three people instead of two (not practical but nothing in theory prevents it) which further proves "parents" aren't an inherent phenomena of the universe

We are incarnated into universe as a whole not just into our family, parents are just people who facilitate your creation and wageslave for you to raise you, but there's no real "connection" there

This is also why I've never felt bad about not ever going to have kids, your kids aren't really yours anyways, they're just other people that kinda resemble you

But don't you think there must be a reason our instincts want us to reproduce so bad

But don't you think there must be a reason our instincts want us to reproduce so bad
It's your unconscious genes not your conscious self, sperm swims around because of programming not because of will

@Bianor @CopingForBrutality

It's your unconscious genes not your conscious self, sperm swims around because of programming not because of will
Hmm we don't even know what consciousness is yet. The way I always tought about this is that since some children supposedly remember their past lives, it could be explained by those memories being inherited by some distant ancestors

Spoken like a true Reddit nihilist

I disagree.
People will make an effort to meet distant relatives, and adopted children will look for their real parents.
There is an unbreakable bond between you and your family even if you meet for the first time as an adult.

Spoken like a true Reddit nihilist
I disagree.
People will make an effort to meet distant relatives, and adopted children will look for their real parents.
There is an unbreakable bond between you and your family even if you meet for the first time as an adult.
You can still love your parents despite this fact, but it doesn't make that "bond" anything more than what it is, parents and children are just other people

You can still love your parents despite this fact, but it doesn't make that "bond" anything more than what it is, parents and children are just other people
I said the opposite.
You have a bond with your parents regardless of whether you like them or not.

We're truly alone in the universe