Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ever noticed how normies & bluepillers literally just shut the fuck up AS SOON as you present them with the extremes of both sides?

Celius

Celius

-
“Looks aren’t everything, personality is far more important. :feelstastyman::bluepill:

jeremy-meeks-rex-gallery-01.jpg

> unhinged criminal, injured a child and assaulted a 16-year-old
> gets admired, pedestalized and generally loved by women
> becomes a successful supermodel and a millionaire all for literally just existing

“Shower, trim your nails, dress nice, get a haircut, find hobbies. :foidSoy:

hq720.jpg

> does everything at his disposal
> still is getting humiliated by women and normal looking men on TikTok

They CANNOT bring up any solid argument against this. They simply can’t accept that looks are the most important thing in the world and genetic determinism is pretty much the only thing that’s there to shape the life ahead of you so they choose to rely on ad hominem and pulling out the “but I know a guy” card on you instead.

Yeah.

Some cope "muhh those are extrems, most people aren't 5'3 balding janitors"

but even they acknowladge that its over for those people lol.

Yeah.

Some cope "muhh those are extrems, most people aren't 5'3 balding janitors"

but even they acknowladge that its over for those people lol.
Exactly, so they do admit looks are important. Now they just have to admit looks are important at every scale, not just subhumans and gigachads.

View attachment 850191
He also dated the daughter of a billionaire, I wish nothing but peace upon him
He already has God’s peace and blessings.

Mrsamentertainment legit seems like a cool dude. Poor guy. He at least seems happy I guess?

What does he study?
Not sure. Only saw a handful of videos from him, don’t know much about him. Chudpreet might, he’s had him in a few of his avis, will leave it up to u if u wanna tag/ask him

It's ruthless out here for currycels even when they stylemaxx they get treated like a joke

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back