Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ever notice that Lord of the Rings is anti ethnic bias......

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I was not really aware at that time but did you notice the only humans )Easterlings) who sided with the Orcs where ethnics, so according to Tolkien humans are white and chad while Mordor are ugly orcs, ethnics and curries.

Attachments

• NQH0n3AdiLhsR64Qcgam3MHFhlaoaOhrVBLluFRjcgI.jpg
    NQH0n3AdiLhsR64Qcgam3MHFhlaoaOhrVBLluFRjcgI.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 134
Time. you should give it.

u9honiytqjh61.jpg

Never underestimate orc BBC :chad:

Sounds about right.

I was not really aware at that time but did you notice the only humans )Easterlings) who sided with the Orcs where ethnics, so according to Tolkien humans are white and chad while Mordor are ugly orcs, ethnics and curries.
So I guess race > height? Gimli was a fucking dwarf, and don't get me started on the hobbits.

JBW is law in Tolkien's world

i hadn't noticed. this reminds me of the world of he-man where he was a chad surrounded by stacys and the bad guys were skeletor and some horrible reptiles that looked like pepe the frog.

yeah. Fantasy is a HUWHITE fantasy genre

i hadn't noticed. this reminds me of the world of he-man where he was a chad surrounded by stacys and the bad guys were skeletor and some horrible reptiles that looked like pepe the frog.
True

Orcs are savage niggers and desert dogs who invade our lands. They need to be pushed back and removed before there are too many, and I think we are too late.

Yeah, let's ignore hundreds of years of easterners invading Europe historically whether they be Mongolians, Persians, Saracens, or Ottoman Turks.

Seethe harder faggot.
So I guess race > height? Gimli was a fucking dwarf, and don't get me started on the hobbits.

Hmm...I never thought of that until now.

Where would that leave the elves though?
Time. you should give it.
View attachment 446915
Tanya resurrects the eye of Mordor and the ring of power killing off the evil White people and elves of MiddleEarth.

Yeah, it will be something like that, but really we should go with a more ethnic sounding name like Shaniqua Jackson just because.

Last edited:
brutal racepill

Dwarves are based on jews

So? Wouldn’t want any diversity bullshit to be implemented in LotR either. Good that the trilogy was made just in time for that bullshit to unfold

We can't consider that the Lord of the Rings is representing... Earth. Or anything related to Earth. It's fantasy.
Plus the best race in his fantasy world are Hobbits. Very small people. They are most kind-hearted than all the other races.
At least we didn't had Black Hobbits.
For now... :feelsbadman:

Write your own goddamn books/movies, oh wait you can't because you're retards.