Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ever heard of those cringey philosophy normie quotes like “everyone has a purpose”?

ParasiteToSociety

ParasiteToSociety

….
★★★★
“Everyone has a purpose” “you are put here for a reason” “everyone is special” SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!

Not everyone has a purpose it’s a bluepilled cringey normie wannabe philosopher lie.
The truth is we weren’t ment to be born, we were mistake and we are failed men that are doomed to experience inceldom till the day we die.

Our only purpose is posting on this incel forum to help other brocels feel less alone. And also to give in to any hedonistic desires we can like playing hours of video games or fapping 4x a day

Our only purpose is posting on this incel forum to help other brocels feel less alone. And also to give in to any hedonistic desires we can like playing hours of video games or fapping 4x a day
my only purpose is looking forward to getting comfy before sleeping every night :feelscomfy: it’s even better if it’s a dreamless sleep as i completely escape from the misery called life.

normie fags needs copes aswell, but there are more fagot like copes

Yeah and i hate them, the same is i hate motiovational quotes

What normies fail to understand fundamentally, as they are all cogs in the machine, is that it is definitely possible to have zero purpose in your life.

What normies fail to understand fundamentally, as they are all cogs in the machine, is that it is definitely possible to have zero purpose in your life.
Pretty much, most people in general have zero purpose, the only people that have purpose are famous people, foids and attractive people the rest are goyium doomed to work for nothing till the end of days.

they are scared to death of accepting the fact they are not important and everything is random and meaningless and things like justice dont exist

Our purpise is to give tax money to Dr. Shlomo Schekelstein

my only purpose is looking forward to getting comfy before sleeping every night :feelscomfy: it’s even better if it’s a dreamless sleep as i completely escape from the misery called life.
Also is one of my favorite things. Unfortunately, I have bad insomnia. Do you sleep through without waking up? I don't and usually wake up 1-2 times and struggle to get back to sleep

Your purpose is to be mogged by everyone so they can feel better about themselves!

"everyone is unique and special in their own way"

jfl

Fapping is seriously the only joy in my life except food slop maxxing
Love sleeping. Dream world > reality

When normie faggots pull that new age bullshit on me I just politely ask them to prove it or get the fuck out of my face.

“Everyone has a purpose” “you are put here for a reason” “everyone is special” SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!

Not everyone has a purpose it’s a bluepilled cringey normie wannabe philosopher lie.
The truth is we weren’t ment to be born, we were mistake and we are failed men that are doomed to experience inceldom till the day we die.
Into this house we're born
Into this world we're thrown

Like a dog without a bone
And actor out alone

Riders on the storm
(Jim Morrison)

normies have no purpose

their lives are worthless things

TFW your porpoise is gone);;;

Fucking tuna nets!

Fapping is seriously the only joy in my life except food slop maxxing

Love sleeping. Dream world > reality
Fapping is one of my greatest pleasures as well, hence why I’m addicted to it.

my purpose is to suffer while normies enjoy life

Also is one of my favorite things. Unfortunately, I have bad insomnia. Do you sleep through without waking up? I don't and usually wake up 1-2 times and struggle to get back to sleep
Nah it’s impossible for me to sleep right throughout the night, I’ve tried quitting coffee and tried “natural remedies” but it was the sleep quality remained the same….

Nah it’s impossible for me to sleep right throughout the night, I’ve tried quitting coffee and tried “natural remedies” but it was the sleep quality remained the same….
Yeah, same. I do everything right but still get poor sleep quality and a couple awakenings during each sleep

Yes and its fucking baffling there is no purpose to life, everyone copes till we die

No purpose for your face.

Bluepilled normies will honestly believe in the platitudes they give you. That's the worst part of it, they genuinely think that the shit we've already heard will magically fix us.