Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even when I had friends they only made fun of me all the time

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
I was the butt of all jokes, because I was the most subhuman of course. Everything I did they made fun of.

The way I laughed (haven't laughed in years because of this + 100% blackpilled).

They made fun of my teeth and would do the Bugs Bunny teeth look

They made fun of how I drove, because apparently I used my palm weirdly to drive???

They made fun of how I drank a shot. "You don't take it in one shot. You literally just are drinking it like water"

Any stupid fucking thing you can think of my brothers...you better believe I was made fun of. Normies make fun of you for anything when you're subhuman. It's absolutely unbelievable.

They also rarely ever hung out with me. And I now realize it is because I'm ugly. That simple. I always had a very good personality when I was still bluepilled. It was completely shot. I fucking hate life.

Yup, my "friends" have called me ugly and implied me to be ugly multiple times. From jokes like "This pizza is so HOT JUST like you "Nautica1983" or taking photos of me off guard and laughing at me because i looked hideous in them. I remember back in highschool when i wanted to be the leader of our group and they said "ewww no" then the goodlooking guy in our group said he wanted to and everyone cheered and one of them said "aw yeah, we get the cute leader". People who bully us for being subhuman should be shot in both kneecaps and struck across the face with a crow bar

"Friends"

These were not friends, just assholes who used to hang out with you.

I do agree though that it's extremely difficult to make quality friends in real life when you're ugly / not neurotypical. It's a mathematic issue, not enough people like you in a 20km range.

My friends are the opposite: they lie and say I'm not ugly.

anincelforlifelol said:
They made fun of how I drank a shot. "You don't take it in one shot. You literally just are drinking it like water"

are they fucking retarded thats why its called a shot you drink it in one go.... or are you referring to when they were talking about a shot of vodka mixed with lemonade?

My "friends" only kept me in their group so that they can have someone to make fun of 24x7. They never really directly acknowledge me as  a person even. Most of the time I don't even get asked for plans to go out and they made those plans in my face.

Same here. They make fun of me sometimes but they have some respect because they know i could fuck them up with my bare hands.Its weird, I have good social skills and I can easily build friendships and people even come to me asking for advice or telling me their biggest secrets but still lookism will always be there. Making stupid faces or calling me ugly still happens, sometimes im just too tolerant, I could be the biggest asshole and destroy their lives but for now i refuse to, maybe one day when they cross the line. Idk I think years of bullying and abuse turned me into a sociopath because no one knows me really and I act friendly and kind all the time but feel nothing but hatred for the most part. Still trying to be an "OK" human being in RL but it gets harder and harder. I really took enough shit from people like a fucking punching bag but I know one day it will be too much for me to handle.

That doesn't sound like a friend to me.

My "friends" called me subhuman and said I would die a virgin.

Nautica1983 said:
or taking photos of me off guard and laughing at me because i looked hideous in them.
Holy shit. I know this extremely well. They did this same shit to me too.

Also to others saying they were not my friends, of course not, but it is what it is. The truth is I was only failoed hard because of my looks. That's all. If I looked even somewhat good, they never would have said it.

Also it was my looks, because they knew I could fuck them up easily 1 by 1 because I'm more muscular than all of them, and I can crush them, even if I am short. However, the problem is they used to love ganging up on me. They would just insult me constantly. It was ridiculous. Of course all of these scumbags have girlfriends now, and are always out to bars and clubs now. Fuck them all. Fuck humanity.

incelman said:

Same here, gambler :(

True friends are almost impossible to find as incel. People only want to be friends with you if you can offer them something or have a high social status.

incelman said:

I guess they were wrong.

Legit. Today my teacher laughed at me for my superior hair genetics because my hair grows fast.

Dude just get a haircut and a shower, duh.

Oh man I can relate to this. Middle school at lunch was pretty much my "friends" making fun of me for my looks

Framecel222 said:
My friends are the opposite: they lie and say I'm not ugly.

nYvCSoH.gif

They are not lying.