Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even waiters etc think it's okay to insult me.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
As a total stranger, they think it's okay to make passive insults masked as jokes to me. Heehee haha, it's fine to just passively insult someone you don't even know because they're ugly and quiet. They never do it to any of the people I've gone with, who are all more NT and good looking.

The only revenge I can get is leaving a big fat $0 tip. If I could I'd spit on the receipt too. But even then, that's barely anything because if I ever go again it'll just happen once more.

What do they say?

And jfl, over flor tipcels

What do they say?

And jfl, over flor tipcels
It's always passive insults disguised as jokes. Like I will take 1 second longer to take my credit card out and it'll be something like, "oh you must get out bed slow huh?" I just stare at them after this shit without saying anything, I see in their face they realized they just lost the tip and write down a 0$ tip in immense glee.

The best part is something like this happens and I try to stand up for myself I'm immediately shamed and guilted by others around for me for being "rude". It's RUDE to stand up for yourself when you're passively insulted as an ugly male.

Last edited:
It's always passive insults disguised as jokes. Like I will take 1 second longer to take my credit card out and it'll be something like, "oh you must get out bed slow huh?" I just stare at them after this shit without saying anything, I see in their face they realized they just lost the tip and write down a 0$ tip in immense glee.

The best part is something like this happens and I try to stand up for myself I'm immediately shamed and guilted by others around for me for being "rude". It's RUDE to stand up for yourself when you're passively insulted as an ugly male.
Any time you try to stand up for yourself as an unattractive male you're immediately being told "how dare you" no matter what. The people who started everything are never guilty in any way. It's almost like they think being unattractive makes US guilty and any attempt to stand up for ourselves is considered a heinous crime

Tbh I can't tell if they're actually insulting you or if you're just hypersensitive. I wish I was there so I could determine.

Any time you try to stand up for yourself as an unattractive male you're immediately being told "how dare you" no matter what. The people who started everything are never guilty in any way. It's almost like they think being unattractive makes US guilty and any attempt to stand up for ourselves is considered a heinous crime
Eugenics in action. Genes determine all.

What did they say to you?

Tbh I can't tell if they're actually insulting you or if you're just hypersensitive. I wish I was there so I could determine.
Quick test to determine: are others around being subject to the same treatment as you? If not, you're being insulted.

Sounds brutal. What do they say?

Fuck that cunt waiter. Was it male or female?

Ask to speak with the manager (total Karen move, I know) with the waiter present and the ask the manager one simple question. "Yes or no, do you think it's acceptable for your employees to make jokes at the expense of your customers?"

The manager might not care because they might be fucking the waiter and think you're some uptight prick, but that doesn't matter, as long as they feel stressed out. I would have paid and then intentionally dropped the electronic POS machine to make the waiter pick it up. "Oops."

I agree with whoever said to spit in the menus. In fact, blow your nose on it too.

I hate normies with a passion dude. I get the same exact treatment, if it's not shutting me out completely it's making sure I know I'm the bottom of the totem pole.

I've been beaten down enough, I don't need any more reaffirmation to know my place.

If you want to punish them, don't leave a $0 tip, leave a $0.10 tip. If you leave $0 they think oh this asshole doesn't tip, fuck that guy. If you leave $0.10 they think hey, I better not do that kind of thing again if I want tips.

Fuck that cunt waiter. Was it male or female?

Ask to speak with the manager (total Karen move, I know) with the waiter present and the ask the manager one simple question. "Yes or no, do you think it's acceptable for your employees to make jokes at the expense of your customers?"

The manager might not care because they might be fucking the waiter and think you're some uptight prick, but that doesn't matter, as long as they feel stressed out. I would have paid and then intentionally dropped the electronic POS machine to make the waiter pick it up. "Oops."

I agree with whoever said to spit in the menus. In fact, blow your nose on it too.
Female ofc. Never had an asshole male waiter

If a waitress treats you like a fool who by some mistake dares to enter into her gastronomic temple then you have a green light to treat her the same way.If he continues to misbehave,you call for the other staff or even a manager.

As a total stranger, they think it's okay to make passive insults masked as jokes to me. Heehee haha, it's fine to just passively insult someone you don't even know because they're ugly and quiet. They never do it to any of the people I've gone with, who are all more NT and good looking.

The only revenge I can get is leaving a big fat $0 tip. If I could I'd spit on the receipt too. But even then, that's barely anything because if I ever go again it'll just happen once more.
Very based. Even if its a female waitress and she is “nice” to you which is unlikely, leave her 0 dollars tip.

It's all in your head, sweetie :foidSoy: teehee

I literally got mocked by a normgroid waiter when at a restaurant for my mother's birthday :feelsseriously:

One of these days, they will get what's coming tbh

I literally got mocked by a normgroid waiter when at a restaurant for my mother's birthday :feelsseriously:

One of these days, they will get what's coming tbh
Cope, probably won’t. But the universe is random and it might happen indirectly, anyway.

Imagine going to restaurants alone, giga autist and trucel move :lul:

I treat the waitstaff like they treat me. Usually everything is OK because i tip. But once in a while they try to be passive aggressive or just lazy. I have no problem calling them out and withdrawing a tip.