Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Even UberChad (Dan Blizarian) has to fake it

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★

I don't keep up to date with this stuff, but apparently this guy who is the "King of Instagram" because of his money and women, and of course it's coming out now that the whole thing is a fraud - he's just the Chadfish face of a Marijuana company that's going bankrupt and it's all being exposed. All the women were paid models, all his boats and houses are rented by the company, all the guy's stories of being a policeman and navy seal are made up.

This is the level of fraud that is necessary to attract women in the Instagram age. Not only do you have be be an actual Chad, you also have to fraud your way to statusmaxxing a lifestyle that you could never achieve.

This youtuber covers things in more detail.

View: https://youtu.be/lkmxQwbHybw

Thank the fucking lord please expose more cocksuckers who keep bragging about their shit on social media. Good fucking riddance.

Over if you aren't beardfrauding like Rick Ross in 2020

JFL if you ever thought the girls were not rented JFL

I've always thought this guy looked ugly.

this is reaching levels of sycophantic that shouldn't even be possible

It doesn't come as much of a shock to me, he was a manlet after all.

its obvious he was always a fraud, but honestly who fucking cares. HE STILL PARTIED HARDER THAN EVERY OTHER MORTAL ON EARTH. At the end of the day, EVERYONE pays for it. If anything, frauding makes him more of a shameless badass in my book. He will be president someday.

Also the fag who made the vid failed at every joke. Maybe he needs to less time simping, and more time jacking off.

Last edited:
This is what someone who is 174cm looks like on Camera?? JFL ITS OVER I thought he was 162 cm :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Yeah. A lot of Chads and Stacies are faking it. They're dirt poor and all they have are good looks.
I know several chads who are barely getting by. And even then it's through gold digging SJW landwhales who try to babebuxx them.

There was a story about two stacies with tons of followers on instagram supposedly living the dream life. Until they were caugh on one of those shows where the landlords evics the tenents. Apparently they couldn't even pay rent and their apartment was dirty, save for the one room where they did shoots. Oh yeah, foids are way dirtier than men btw. They don't even wash their hair daily.

HOWEVER
All of this is cope. Because this is more than any of us will ever have.

Keep coping buddy boys.

i dont get it, wheres the uberchad?

you really think an uberchad needs to rent girls? beardfraud as hard as blizarian does? lmao

he's also a power manlet

I've always had an impression that his life is mostly fake. But is the fact that he's a son of some powerful business guy also not true?

lol

Yeah. A lot of Chads and Stacies are faking it. They're dirt poor and all they have are good looks.
I know several chads who are barely getting by. And even then it's through gold digging SJW landwhales who try to babebuxx them.

There was a story about two stacies with tons of followers on instagram supposedly living the dream life. Until they were caugh on one of those shows where the landlords evics the tenents. Apparently they couldn't even pay rent and their apartment was dirty, save for the one room where they did shoots. Oh yeah, foids are way dirtier than men btw. They don't even wash their hair daily.

HOWEVER
All of this is cope. Because this is more than any of us will ever have.

Keep coping buddy boys.
link the documentary, I wanna see stacey get evicted

"UberChad" lmao If it wasnt for the roids he'd probably look like a homeless bum.
Screenshot 20200803 152549 Samsung Internet

JFL if you ever thought the girls were not rented JFL

Yeah not even a gigachad would have that many women around all the time unless he had a TV show.

I don't keep up to date with this stuff, but apparently this guy who is the "King of Instagram" because of his money and women, and of course it's coming out now that the whole thing is a fraud - he's just the Chadfish face of a Marijuana company that's going bankrupt and it's all being exposed. All the women were paid models, all his boats and houses are rented by the company, all the guy's stories of being a policeman and navy seal are made up.

This is the level of fraud that is necessary to attract women in the Instagram age. Not only do you have be be an actual Chad, you also have to fraud your way to statusmaxxing a lifestyle that you could never achieve.

This youtuber covers things in more detail.

View: https://youtu.be/lkmxQwbHybw

Those giant houses are significantly cheaper to rent than buy and maintain

He’s a trust fund baby his dad was a banker

He’s also a manlet so idk how he could be an Uber chad