Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even though Im young I am like geriatric

mosss

mosss

I reject demiurges phony creation
-
Im ugly and short. I live in solitude and dont participate in society. I have chronic pain and cant walk more than half an hour daily or sciatic nerve pain will get unbearable. I possessed knowledge that most human wont ever have. My existence has no purpose just slow awaiting and anticipating for death and escaping this archontic realm and reuniting with Monad. I no longer have sex drive due to my materialistic desires being destroyed and knowledge about true nature of sex, reproduction and how human females function and loosh harvested from all this. Can anyone else relate?

I DONT WANT TO RELATE WITH MOSS

Im ugly and short. I live in solitude and dont participate in society. I have chronic pain and cant walk more than half an hour daily or sciatic nerve pain will get unbearable. I possessed knowledge that most human wont ever have. My existence has no purpose just slow awaiting and anticipating for death and escaping this archontic realm and reuniting with Monad. I no longer have sex drive due to my materialistic desires being destroyed and knowledge about true nature of sex, reproduction and how human females function and loosh harvested from all this. Can anyone else relate?
It’s over for chronic paincels

Being miserable takes years of your life, I'm depressed and I feel like I'm in my 70's rather than 20's. Go out and exercise and continuously exercise, you'll feel younger once you start pushing yourself to improve. Gymmax for yourself though, as it isn't guaranteed to land you a toilet.

Brutal, I hope you can find some form of enjoyment in life

Yeah man i hate this gay ass world

can relate...i have some health issues but the bigggest is my diseased mind..cripplign anxiety causes me to live like a hermit