Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even though Im young I am like geriatric

mosss

mosss

I reject demiurges phony creation
★★
5d 18h 37m
Im ugly and short. I live in solitude and dont participate in society. I have chronic pain and cant walk more than half an hour daily or sciatic nerve pain will get unbearable. I possessed knowledge that most human wont ever have. My existence has no purpose just slow awaiting and anticipating for death and escaping this archontic realm and reuniting with Monad. I no longer have sex drive due to my materialistic desires being destroyed and knowledge about true nature of sex, reproduction and how human females function and loosh harvested from all this. Can anyone else relate?

Khanivore

Khanivore

you better wrk than sit here like dimwit
★★★★★
63d 20h 21m
I DONT WANT TO RELATE WITH MOSS

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
119d 12h 18m
Im ugly and short. I live in solitude and dont participate in society. I have chronic pain and cant walk more than half an hour daily or sciatic nerve pain will get unbearable. I possessed knowledge that most human wont ever have. My existence has no purpose just slow awaiting and anticipating for death and escaping this archontic realm and reuniting with Monad. I no longer have sex drive due to my materialistic desires being destroyed and knowledge about true nature of sex, reproduction and how human females function and loosh harvested from all this. Can anyone else relate?
It’s over for chronic paincels

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
21d 4h 56m

Being miserable takes years of your life, I'm depressed and I feel like I'm in my 70's rather than 20's. Go out and exercise and continuously exercise, you'll feel younger once you start pushing yourself to improve. Gymmax for yourself though, as it isn't guaranteed to land you a toilet.

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
152d 16h 52m
Brutal, I hope you can find some form of enjoyment in life

Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
100d 13h 30m
Yeah man i hate this gay ass world

BPJ

BPJ

Captain
★★★
25d 11h 14m
can relate...i have some health issues but the bigggest is my diseased mind..cripplign anxiety causes me to live like a hermit