Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even Sugar Babies (hookers) refuse incels

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
If you pay them lots of money, they will choose you instead of Chad. But only if youre not ugly.

Never waste your money on a sugar baby. Send me the money and I'll give you much more validation, I promise. ;)

or they'll choose a "nice, average looking guy" instead of you

just fucking lol, we literally can't win. we're literally fucking invisible.

>not getting a hooker to fuck you on halloween so you can hide your face with a mask

Last edited:
Guys are just shopping in the wrong stores (IMHO) ;)

If you guys ever get rich please don't support these bitches, let them die out

This sugar daddy/baby stuff sounds like a worse alternative to marriage.

The sluttiest whore will refuse incels.

as a confirmed incel with no hope, I have moved into seekingarrangement dating game

I did so thinking it was a bait to get girls to fuck without necessarily spending money . according to the frauds on rooshv website girls on that site are just looking for dudes that aren't broke, looking for a regular boyfriend with money, and will fuck u without having to pay out. I heard countless stories of guys who are broke lying about having money, just to entice the girl to fuck him. When a girl asks about money you use the line " would you ever buy a car before a test drive"? It seemed to be working for so many guys, and they were fucking and chucking chicks without a dime.

My results I found to be the results that fall into the cardinal rule category that I see dooms us incels every single time. Every theory, every method, every workaround , type of game, type of platform to meet chicks, etc.......gives the same results DISCLAIMER: ONLY WORKS IF UR AT LEAST SOMEWHAT ATTRACTIVE

so for me, I get no results on seekingarrangement. Literally can't buy girls. I get messages but 0 sex. 0 dates. Meanwhile the f-ups at rooshv are thinking it's their game. Jesus.

Yes, I literally cannot buy sugarbabbies a date, I am too ugly.