Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Even royal monarchs aren't safe from cuckoldry

Lol at trusting a foid to behave herself around 6ft+ roided up bodyguards

Islam has the best idea for this. Foids shouldn't just be guarded. They need to be locked up, forced to dress like decent beings not fuckin skin tights and ONLY GUARDED by their family. Not some Chad bodyguard lol. That's like asking for a sexual intimacy to happen.

King Louis XVI of France was known for being a cuckold.

Unfaithful . Not surprised. Cumbags are in it just for the status , money and attention. Would have laughed if she was publicly executed for her deed. Dumb hoe.

Islam has the best idea for this. Foids shouldn't just be guarded. They need to be locked up, forced to dress like decent beings not fuckin skin tights and ONLY GUARDED by their family. Not some Chad bodyguard lol. That's like asking for a sexual intimacy to happen.
FGM is based

King Louis XVI of France was known for being a cuckold.
His ancestor Philip IV had his own daughters tried, convicted and imprisoned in a dungeon for adultery. Their Chad lovers were, if I remember correctly, castrated and executed.

Imagine my shock

What a cuck, should have killed them both.

I don't get it what exactly happened can someone explain? I'm quite stupid as your can see