Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even Reddit normies admit that being ugly makes your life shit.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[attachment=1962]
Literally the only people that think being ugly isn't a problem are cucktears, and that's probably because they are coping with their own ugliness.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180208-223918.jpg
    Screenshot_20180208-223918.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 163
It doesnt matter if they admit it if they are not willing to do anything about it.

The acne subs on Reddit are very blackpilled in that they recognize how important looks are. If you've had bad skin you know how differently you are treated by females than if you have had clear skin, regardless of looks

It is kinda like.when you talk to normies inrl.everyone knows and acts accordingly. Do I even need to say how much guys fawn over pretty girls as an easy example?
BUT when you ask them.directly they will deny It,even when it is fucking obvious.

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I honestly had pretty bad hygene as a teen, like, showering every few days or so. I never had acne.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It's just a genetic lottery...[/font]
Jesus christ I can't believe I'm reading this. Not everyone is a just world fag.

blackpill_incel said:
The acne subs on Reddit are very blackpilled in that they recognize how important looks are. If you've had bad skin you know how differently you are treated by females than if you have had clear skin, regardless of looks

Yep becauss they were treated like shit.