Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Nice/Kind word gymnastics

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Lately i have observed many instances of foids and normies doing tomfoolery or shall i say abusing this " nice " and "kind" word distinction to talk down on ugly men who genuinely find it very difficult to find love interest due to obvious ugliness of his looks . Just stop this word gymnastics bitches , just stop it , its virtue signalling and super cringe to say atleast. You think your bitchass socractic rantings like " Be kind not nice" makes any difference to the world of KHHV incels ?? Its vague madafuckin quotes like these which causes more discontentment among young males, wtf is even being kind and not nice suppose to mean?? Just say your dumbass is generalizing all nice guys as creeps with ulterior motives , well, i got news for you, some men are generally inclined to be nice and thats how they act, its got nothing to do with bitches. Basically yall dont admit the fact that if INCEL ACTS KIND, THEN HE IS A NICE GUY WITH CREEPY MOTIVE AND WHEN ITS CHAD HE CAN BE ANYTHING RANGING FROM NICE TO A THUG BRUTE AND YET YALL NORMIES WILL WORSHIP HIS BALLS AND FOIDS WILL TAKE HIS DICK WITHOUT COMPLAINTS. Its only when it comes to ugly men that your bitch ass Platonic quotes suddenly pop up from inside your ass . Just get rekt you normies

Lately i have observed many instances of foids and normies doing tomfoolery or shall i say abusing this " nice " and "kind" word distinction to talk down on ugly men who genuinely find it very difficult to find love interest due to obvious ugliness of his looks . Just stop this word gymnastics bitches , just stop it , its virtue signalling and super cringe to say atleast. You think your bitchass socractic rantings like " Be kind not nice" makes any difference to the world of KHHV incels ?? Its vague madafuckin quotes like these which causes more discontentment among young males, wtf is even being kind and not nice suppose to mean?? Just say your dumbass is generalizing all nice guys as creeps with ulterior motives , well, i got news for you, some men are generally inclined to be nice and thats how they act, its got nothing to do with bitches. Basically yall dont admit the fact that if INCEL ACTS KIND, THEN HE IS A NICE GUY WITH CREEPY MOTIVE AND WHEN ITS CHAD HE CAN BE ANYTHING RANGING FROM NICE TO A THUG BRUTE AND YET YALL NORMIES WILL WORSHIP HIS BALLS AND FOIDS WILL TAKE HIS DICK WITHOUT COMPLAINTS. Its only when it comes to ugly men that your bitch ass Platonic quotes suddenly pop up from inside your ass . Just get rekt you normies
normies regurgitate quotes all the fuckin time. npcs fr.

then the quote is always followed by some dumb fucking explanation.
lmao true like they throw around the most generic obvious shit quotes which they dont understand themselves, and use their half ass logic to justify " why its not a man's ugliness but rather his personality which is making him unattractive :soy::foidSoy:". bitch just gtfo , i would have made a hole in their heads with a sniper if i could in GTA San Andreas

I agree strongly. You should ask them if they even know the difference between the two words the next time they say that. They'd squirm a bit then realize it's the same meaning essentially.