Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even Pokémon is blackpilled

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
250px 384Rayquaza

Look at rayquazas hunter eyes and extreme height. It is a legendary coverstar. Most of the legendaries have hunter eyes like this
Images 2

Meanwhile look at incel Psyduck. It looks like a mentalcel from previous rejection and has bug eyes and NW5+

My Avi mogs all

Mimikyu is the proof that Game Freak is blackpilled. Literally the incel pokèmon. It's over for him

Ideas of ugliness are universal. Nothing to do with blackpilling

Ideas of ugliness are universal. Nothing to do with blackpilling
Not really, look at Johnny bravo it's like the opposite of blackpilling. Why would the legendary stars have such status in the game and Psyduck is a mentalcel

LOOOL high IQ
i fucking love pokemon and i loved rayquaza. explains alot

Digimon > Pokemon

Not to mention that everyone picks charmander and short fat bulbasaur is left out

Not to mention that everyone picks charmander and short fat bulbasaur is left out

When its the first trio i usually pick bulbasaur due to him being a very good tank

Am I the only fan of graveler?

I bet more girls have Psyduck on their team than they do Rayquazas, though. It's like how gymcelling will only get you compliments from other straight males.

FUARK , blackpilled
I bet more girls have Psyduck on their team than they do Rayquazas, though. It's like how gymcelling will only get you compliments from other straight males.
Haha Pokemon thread is top blackpill

FUARK , blackpilled

Haha Pokemon thread is top blackpill
Studies and experiments can't even to begin to match the power of a kids game about collecting animals and forcing them to fight for your own amusement.

Studies and experiments can't even to begin to match the power of a kids game about collecting animals and forcing them to fight for your own amusement.
This is some GradeA stuff you are spouting.
It's just a video game

Yu-Gi-Oh > Pokemon.

rebd1stsdj.jpg

Just LOL if you don't have insane forward growth and red hunter eyes.

Legit tbh

Notice how Psyduck doesn't have Hunter eyes, looks confused as he is holding his head. Just lol the blackpill is everywhere
I always picked Squirtle

incel tier = first form starters
normie tier = second form starters
chad tier = final form starters
gigachad = mega evolution

Spectrobes > Digimon > Pokemon

Only one of the few who knows about this hidden gem WAAAY ahead of it's time.