Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I actually hope for a better World

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
I actually don't want to be misogynistic but foids only make it hard to not be with the way their standards are, with the way they treat ugly men like. I was brought up watching Perman a 1990s anime, it has a guy and girl acting like how kids should be while falling in love. I grew up thinking that's how real life is like, but that's not how it is irl. If woman weren't discriminatory I wouldn't even be here. I actually want a world where we both can be at good terms. I don't have any extreme conservative or extreme progressive views. All I want is women to Atleast respect their looksmatch. When I go out some women enter my eyes' frame of reference, sometime our eyes meet, and they instantly look away as if I'm a Michael myers or something, I dont mind holding eye contact with women I'm not interested as respect but women look everywhere except me when I'm talking or just looking somewhere and they enter my frame of reference. Tell me who actually has hate with no reasons? Men or women

I actually don't want to be misogynistic but foids only make it hard to not be with the way their standards are, with the way they treat ugly men like. I was brought up watching Perman a 1990s anime, it has a guy and girl acting like how kids should be while falling in love. I grew up thinking that's how real life is like, but that's not how it is irl. If woman weren't discriminatory I wouldn't even be here. I actually want a world where we both can be at good terms. I don't have any extreme conservative or extreme progressive views. All I want is women to Atleast respect their looksmatch. When I go out some women enter my eyes' frame of reference, sometime our eyes meet, and they instantly look away as if I'm a Michael myers or something, I dont mind holding eye contact with women I'm not interested as respect but women look everywhere except me when I'm talking or just looking somewhere and they enter my frame of reference. Tell me who actually has hate with no reasons? Men or women
i had a stroke reading this.

i had a stroke reading this.
Downlouujjad 1

I actually hope for a nuked world