Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 6’4 chad in gym with very lean/skinny build benches nearly the same as me casually

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
He fucking height mogs me and face mogs me. He’s got fucking hunter eyes and literal chad look. He doesn’t even look like he works out he just looks tall af with chad face. Brutally fucking over he is like every foids type. He’s got a perfect hairline no recession. Fucking over
IMG 1680

does he has gf?

does he has gf?
Didn’t see him with one but I saw him with a friend of his who he mogs. They were on the bench next to me and they were both looking at me and I think talking about me

Didn’t see him with one but I saw him with a friend of his who he mogs. They were on the bench next to me and they were both looking at me and I think talking about me
They’re mirin’ bra.

I used to go to gym when I was a teenager and I remember this one white Chad who mogged the fuck out of all the gym goers. He was tall and large. Dude lives in another dimension.

They’re mirin’ bra.
They probably think I’m cringe because I look so serious like a typical gym rat meanwhile they are super chill and still bench nearly the same as me

It took me almost a year to hit a 100kg bench and a 70kg overhead press.

After losing weight and taking a break from gymcelling I can't even hit those numbers anymore.

Meanwhile someone with better genetics can do half the work and still be way stronger.

It took me almost a year to hit a 100kg bench and a 70kg overhead press.

After losing weight and taking a break from gymcelling I can't even hit those numbers anymore.

Meanwhile someone with better genetics can do half the work and still be way stronger.
:cryfeels: this is why I took roids I couldn’t take it anymore being mogged by everyone. But even then this chad can walk into the gym and match my lifts. Roids helped me go from repping 80kg to repping 110kg in about 3 months but I’m plateaued now :cryfeels:

:cryfeels: this is why I took roids I couldn’t take it anymore being mogged by everyone. But even then this chad can walk into the gym and match my lifts. Roids helped me go from repping 80kg to repping 110kg in about 3 months but I’m plateaued now :cryfeels:
I plateaued so many times on the bench press, it's my most hated exercise. I've changed my routine many times, done smolov junior for bench. all this try hard stuff just to get a 2 plate bench which is something others can do with minimal effort.

I plateaued so many times on the bench press, it's my most hated exercise. I've changed my routine many times, done smolov junior for bench. all this try hard stuff just to get a 2 plate bench which is something others can do with minimal effort.
Did you ever try steroids?

Bro ur genetics are good then if you got 100kg bench natural in a year. Trust me if you took steroids you’d bench insane weights with ur genetics

God has his favorites :feelsbadman: , if he's even real

God has his favorites :feelsbadman: , if he's even real
God is real because there Has to be retribution and punishment for the foids. Hell is the only way they can actually be punished fairly

Bro ur genetics are good then if you got 100kg bench natural in a year. Trust me if you took steroids you’d bench insane weights with ur genetics
I worked insanely hard for that and gained close to 30kg of body weight. Considering that I should have lifted a lot more.

From your description, he sounds gay. I think he wants you.

2 complete alternate realities

A life none of us will experience

I can't even fathom being 6'4. Literally completely different life in every way. Life on tutorial mode.
Brocel, it's literally a dream. A completely different realm of social and romantic success.

I once saw a homeless man who must've been about 6'4. He was begging for money. Felt like spitting on him. Even in his homeless state I'd have traded places with him in a split second.