Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even muslim now needs their own dating site.

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★

White Chad Only

Muslim women are just like any other woman. Water is wet. :feelsseriously:

i hope this shit doesnt fly with my sandcel brothers

currycels are too cucked to control what their women do with men of other races but i hope sandcels put the fear of allah in these whores

Chaddam Hussein only

Yes, there is an app called Muzmatch. Also got nothing there, was brutal

In some cases - no. It`s complicate theme.
Just like with all religious women, it depends on how seriously they take the religion.

wasn't expecting another indocel here

Just like with all religious women, it depends on how seriously they take the religion.
Yeah. Not to brag, but my mom was stacy tier when she was young. She looked kinda like this. She told me how sooo many guys in high school proposed to her but she rejected them because if religious reasons and how she prefers staying at home to avoid being around men because if is garam. Sometimes I see her reading Quran in middle of the night. So she takes her religion very seriously
F46648c5 4431 4363 8bec 27cd489e50ab

Yeah. Not to brag, but my mom was stacy tier when she was young. She looked kinda like this. She told me how sooo many guys in high school proposed to her but she rejected them because if religious reasons and how she prefers staying at home to avoid being around men because if is garam. Sometimes I see her reading Quran in middle of the night. So she takes her religion very seriously
View attachment 644567
That's pretty much true for my grandparents too.