Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Single Moms have the dating experience of Sub5s - but theres a catch!

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★★★
Its no mystery that once a girl got dumped by Chad after impregnation, single moms find themselves lost in the dating market, obviously no men wants to be a cuck.

But theres a problem now: Young girls ultimately fall victim to their own hook up culture in mass. Thus if more and more women become Single moms the market for actual dating options thins - and ugly men have even less of a chance for salvation.

Eventually you will end up with more and more men Single in their late 20s and 30s.

Statistically it does not look good for Gen Z!

Single mother whores have pussy so they have 1 billion times more smv then sub5men bro.

Doesn't help that a lot of them are broke and begging for money which means any prospective man has to betabuxx for her and chad's crotchspawn

Single mother whores have pussy so they have 1 billion times more smv then sub5men bro.
For pump and dump, that was not the point. They still have no actual options. More and more Single moms start complaining on social media that nobody wants to date them.

A used up chooch aint no good, Only a madman would marry that

Even normies now know it’s over for the average zoomer

Yea but they just wanna pump and dump- none of them would raise her kids etc.

"I don't need sex Goddess as long as I can worship you"​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/WNImoZsWsPra/

And it's not only one person either. There was a tyrone lite that agreed on wining and dining her, going to yoga classes with her. (She mentioned in her profile that she has kids) Obviously most men want to fuck, but you can see for yourself how far they are willing to go for it. Raising another mans children might be worth it for some of them. And then imagine a woman that isn't 400lb, how many more options she will have.

Last edited:
And it's not only one person either. There was a tyrone lite that agreed on wining and dining her, going to yoga classes with her. Obviously most men want to fuck, but you can see for yourself how far they are willing to go for it. Raising another mans children might be worth it for some of them. And then imagine a woman that isn't 400lb, how many more options she will have.
Dude they’re bullshitting. Guys see wining and dining as an investment- get a hooker 300 bucks. Wine and dine and feel attracted to 200 bucks.

Fuck her and her daughter. :chad:

You don't seem to be aware of how high womens smv really is

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/iqQMjl4KhECX/

Even my mid 70s mom was approached few days ago by much younger dude while she was shopping. Even if a foid can't have kids their SMV is infinite, pussy = gold. Sometimes my brain copes it's not true that there is a wall but then reality brutally wakes me up. Blackpill always comes to collect.

Dude they’re bullshitting. Guys see wining and dining as an investment- get a hooker 300 bucks. Wine and dine and feel attracted to 200 bucks.
You're bluepilled as fuck jfl

I recommend you watch the whole series, your worldview would change.

There are good looking normies that message her over and over and she never responds to them. It gives you a good idea about their desperation.

So if these attractive normies can't just fuck a somewhat decent looking woman on tinder, well then they will have to make sacrifices.

Of course a woman loses smv as she gets older and uglier or when she is a single mom and she won't be able to attract a 20yo chad for a relationship, of course. But there are enough men out there, who are desperate and just waiting for their chance. My neighbor was one such example. It is very common.

For pump and dump, that was not the point. They still have no actual options. More and more Single moms start complaining on social media that nobody wants to date them.
*no chad wants to date them

single mom has 100x more SMV than a sub5 still

Its no mystery that once a girl got dumped by Chad after impregnation, single moms find themselves lost in the dating market, obviously no men wants to be a cuck.

But theres a problem now: Young girls ultimately fall victim to their own hook up culture in mass. Thus if more and more women become Single moms the market for actual dating options thins - and ugly men have even less of a chance for salvation.

Eventually you will end up with more and more men Single in their late 20s and 30s.

Statistically it does not look good for Gen Z!
I can fuck a single mum, but I would never settle for one. I rather be incel than raise another mans child.

Impregnate her and her daughter like those lewd chinese cartoons
Hmaid zGO7CJwCVh