Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even incels are looks biased

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
I naturally find ugly men unnerving, even though I'm often uglier than the men I talk to less on account of their looks. Might be that they remind me too much of my physical shortcomings.

I used to browse lookism.net until I discovered users would naturally boost attractive users to the top of the pack. Even as aware of how biased others can be towards handsome men, they still follow the same sorry path.

It's human nature to create meaning around beauty, for beauty's sake. Thought and regard to how a person looks is never a one time thing, it perpetuates endlessly, making meaning out of its aimless meanders. 99% of people's thinking is this aimless shit, and when noone would choose to casually think about an unappealing image when there is an appealing option. This is the compounding consequence of the halo effect: everything you say or do is filtered through people's mindless bias against your face. This is why handsome quiet men are labeled "mysterious", as it is a genuine pleasure to invent characterizations airbrushed into a pretty mug. The mind has rewarded regard for the attractive, as society benefits with high T, genetically blessed men in charge: they can fight mammoth and weather the winter.

This is also why even small improvements can catapult you upwards socially. It's similar to compound interest, small changes become big when multiplied by time. This is the same, except instead of time it's the waking thoughts of others.

beauty is objective and can be calculated by a computer. The shape of the face and the proportion between face size and distances between eyes, nose size is not subjective.

a few years ago, released an application that was able to rearrange any face of a photo to stay within those proportions. the result was absurd.

For the sake of this forum, it is best nobody to post your photo even.

knajjd being worshipped here is proof of that tbh.

What was the application?

True, just because we acknowledge how look based everything is doesn't mean we can successfully re-wire our brains against it. Tbh I found myself imagining everyone on this forum who I distinctly remembered as a normie or Chad in looks, as it would make what they say alot smother in my mind, just goes to show how over it is for all of us.

How do you know. Ive never seen a photo of him

I subconsciously hate manly men at first glance (even though they're often ok), but I like pretty boys (who often turn out gay or retarded in a similar fashion)
knajjd being worshipped here is proof of that tbh.
:yes:

most internet forums end up being social media lite where the posters vie for attention by posting selfies or bragging about conquests

that's just how humans work and it really can't be avoided

you gotta take the good with the bad imo and just accept that it happens

Lookism is everywhere no matter where