Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Even if you were good looking you would still be incel

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
If you have no friends, no family, nothing at all you will still be incel even if you are good looking. You could be completely mentalcel fucked up from mental illness or childhood abuse and that prevent you from getting a girlfriend. Imagine making a tinder and all your pictures are autistic selfies taken in an apartment, well you will get swiped left on no matter what. Girls are looking for a fun guy with a good social circle, or a good family. If you have nothing then women will not see you as a good partner.

This is good because it means you are not incel because you are a failure, but it is just who you are. It could be other people's fault that you are incel, or that your personality just does not mesh with the female world. It's time to come to terms and accept that it is beyond our control to be incel, and is actually because of others that we cannot get girl

When the coping is too strong
Neil Degrasse Tyson Cosmos GIF by Vulture.com

Quite good reasoning ngl, there are also extrinsic factors to the inceldom, it's not always about looks however if you are only a mentalcel you haven't lost all hope in ascending.

Nah.
Positive reinforcement would of gotten me far in life, enough to make friend circles.

Found the fakecel

Bullshit, Chad can afford mirror selfies and he still fucks

Kinda true for some incels tbh, especially me

“teehee, chad is so mysterious”

Jfl at people who think this is BS. Ofc if you're a chad among chads you could post pictures underneath a bridge eating beans from a can and you would still get some, but i think OP is talking about the muddy waters (HTN/chadlites). Either way You can be good looking and STILL not get any, we all know how fucked up the sexual market is nowadays.

No, one post on tinder with your face and your vriginity woud be gone

No, one post on tinder with your face and your vriginity woud be gone
see below
but i think OP is talking about the muddy waters (HTN/chadlites). Either way You can be good looking and STILL not get any, we all know how fucked up the sexual market is nowadays.

If you have no friends, no family, nothing at all you will still be incel even if you are good looking. You could be completely mentalcel fucked up from mental illness or childhood abuse and that prevent you from getting a girlfriend. Imagine making a tinder and all your pictures are autistic selfies taken in an apartment, well you will get swiped left on no matter what. Girls are looking for a fun guy with a good social circle, or a good family. If you have nothing then women will not see you as a good partner.
This is just untrue and bluepill shit. I’ve known multiple autistic or severely under-socialized Chads/Chadlites who still got laid or in relationships with at least decent-looking women despite their lifestyles

There are even multiple good-looking and/or tall school shooters and serial killers who had gfs or sexual experience with foids despite very poor social lives. Richard Ramirez, Vladislav Roslyaklov, Dylan Klebold, Timur Bekmansurov are some examples

Most likely. Looks were never the only problem

High IQ post ngl. Pretty rare to see in this place .

This is good because it means you are not incel because you are a failure, but it is just who you are. It could be other people's fault that you are incel, or that your personality just does not mesh with the female world. It's time to come to terms and accept that it is beyond our control to be incel, and is actually because of others that we cannot get girl

You mean girls wouldn't suck my cock if i become a autistic chad

Cope. I could've easily found a girlfriend just online If I were tall and have at least 6/10 face.

Last edited:
Except that good looking guys don't struggle to have friends and girlfriends.
An autistic chadlite or HTN has much more hope in life than a NT ugly dude.

Chad can’t loose unless death

I guess if you're in that gray area, where you're not a Chad, but not quite into total ugly territory, a maladjusted psyche can put you into inceldom, whereas your LTN counterpart has some homely girlfriend. If mental, you need LOOKS to save you. If you have the LOOKS, you can afford to be as mental as you want. In that gray area, with no saving looks, and a totally fucked up psyche, yes, inceldom can result. And it would snowball as the bad experiences and failed milestones would pile up.

Everyone thinks their reason for inceldom is THE reason, We come in all shapes and sizes and mental states.