Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if I ascend I’ll be a terrible boyfriend

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If I ever ascend I’ll be a terrible boyfriend because I’m atypical and lack the communication skills and empathy to have a relationship I’m a sociopath so it wouldn’t work out unless the person I’m with is a sociopath themself I can’t see myself ever being in a functioning relationship I’m too damaged and undeveloped for that

Who say you need to be a bf?

Nah you'd be good

Same except for the sociopath part, I have terrible social skills when It comes to relationships I don't know how I'm supposed to deal with a girlfriend like what are you supposed to do besides kissing and having sex? Going to dates??? There's not really much else to do

Imagine dudes complaining about not being in a relationship while simultaniously admitting that they would be horrible in one.

Don't you fucking "incels" see the flaws in your logic?

Inceldom is barely a meme anymore with all these 2022cel zoomers who cannot have basic logic in their heads.

I'm the real incel, a supreme gentleman, intelligent, sophisticated, good hygiene, money, would do amazing in a relationship, I tick every box, but women hate me because I'm ugly, that's what inceldom once was all about, but it's a complete joke nowadays with weak, low IQ men whining about things they absolutely deserve. You fucks deserrve to be lonely, you're not like me. I did everything to escape inceldom, but you 2022 maggots dwell in it and enjoy it. We're not the same.

Those skills can be improved.

I would be an amazing bf if I had the opportunity.Even if I have 0 experience I know how to behave in most situations and what women mostly want.

Imagine dudes complaining about not being in a relationship while simultaniously admitting that they would be horrible in one.

Don't you fucking "incels" see the flaws in your logic?

Inceldom is barely a meme anymore with all these 2022cel zoomers who cannot have basic logic in their heads.

I'm the real incel, a supreme gentleman, intelligent, sophisticated, good hygiene, money, would do amazing in a relationship, I tick every box, but women hate me because I'm ugly, that's what inceldom once was all about, but it's a complete joke nowadays with weak, low IQ men whining about things they absolutely deserve. You fucks deserrve to be lonely, you're not like me. I did everything to escape inceldom, but you 2022 maggots dwell in it and enjoy it. We're not the same.
i think he is trying to say he wants a gf but he will be too socially repulsive to maintain one

just be confident bro

I have a good personality, but an ugly face.

I sincerely doubt anyone here would be a worse boyfriend than the guys women are choosing.

I sincerely doubt anyone here would be a worse boyfriend than the guys women are choosing.
Beat me to it
Imagine thinking you need to have a “good personality” to get along with foids, as if they actually despised their sociopath bfs. They dig that shit most of the time

I would be the perfect boyfriend

Beat me to it
Imagine thinking you need to have a “good personality” to get along with foids, as if they actually despised their sociopath bfs. They dig that shit most of the time
It's their "faulty" personality detectors.

only fakecels ''ascend''