Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if a foid was interested in you ...

C

Confidencel

Banned
-
She'll leave you because you'll have absolutely nothing in common with her. Just think about how far off the average incel is socially from the average normie, let alone foid. The venn diagram is 2 separate circles in different dimensions.

and no, NT is not a cope. Women are extremely social, they'll expect their bf to be also. It's never "cute" even if it's Chad. NT Chad will outslay and cuck aspie Chad.

Like seriously, imagine yourself on a date with an actual 5/10+ Becky. What do you talk about with her? Do you talk about your crazy teenage parties you went to? your wild hookups? Your quirky holiday stories?

i never go out so probably the girl would cheat on me and/or leave me because i stay at home all day and barely can hold a conversation with anyone

This is cope. Introvert foids exist but they’re also chad only

This is cope. Introvert foids exist but they’re also chad only
Most foids aren't Chad only, stop falling for aspie memes created by fakecels.
Also no foids are truly introverts unless you're talking about 2/10 fat whales. They get swarmed with positive attention, they're not going to rot inside lol.

Holy FUCK. So FUCKING true
It's over if you have no game or a bad personality.

Holy FUCK. So FUCKING true
It's over if you have no game or a bad personality.
It is though. There are basic NT requirements in real life that you have to meet unless you're a physical god.

Foids no interest in me because of diabetes , bald , short and on Neetbux

I don't imagine them being interested, and even if they were, it would certainly be worse, because our essence is that of rubbish worms. Acting as it is not part of our essence is more suffering to bear, you would suffer twice as much. BRUTAL

i never go out so probably the girl would cheat on me and/or leave me because i stay at home all day and barely can hold a conversation with anyone
BRUTAL

The essence is something that does not change, it is precisely essence. Suffering

True tbh i`d have nothing in common with them

Lmao what? It's very much "cute" if you're Chad, halo theory outmatches everything. As long as you can reasonably talk with the average foid without going into septic shock and/or vomiting all over yourself you can easily get a stable relationship if HTN+. Regardless of muh NT. :feelskek:

I can hardly talk to anyone who isn’t my brother

Even if a foid was interested in you she'll leave you

Yes.

Lmao what? It's very much "cute" if you're Chad, halo theory outmatches everything. As long as you can reasonably talk with the average foid without going into septic shock and/or vomiting all over yourself you can easily get a stable relationship if HTN+. Regardless of muh NT. :feelskek:

Basement dweller cope. It's a huge failo no matter what you look like. Sure, when you're good looking enough it can outweigh the failo of autism but it's a failo nonetheless.

HTN is far from enough to be able to get a foid if for whatever reason you're shy/ boring/ awkward/ aspie,.

im reading the comments from confidencel, this is either a foid or a troll.

Last edited:
Basement dweller cope. It's a huge failo no matter what you look like. Sure, when you're good looking enough it can outweigh the failo of autism but it's a failo nonetheless.

HTN is far from enough to be able to get a foid if for whatever reason you're shy/ boring/ awkward/ aspie,.
Far from enough? That's the basement dweller cope JFL, crazy how most of the people I've argued with on this line of thought were in fact the type of autists who declined invitations to parties. Be a solid HTN, go to a party and stand in the corner, you will 100% get a drunk foid chatting you up and trying to get on your dick lmao. Just how it is. :lul:

Far from enough? That's the basement dweller cope JFL, crazy how most of the people I've argued with on this line of thought were in fact the type of autists who declined invitations to parties. Be a solid HTN, go to a party and stand in the corner, you will 100% get a drunk foid chatting you up and trying to get on your dick lmao. Just how it is. :lul:
Yes, chatting you up and if you're not NT it ends there. She'll come up to you, tell you you're good looking or compliment you in some way, flirt with you etc and nothing will come out of it if you're a high inhib aspie cuck. She'll move on. I've seen it many, many, many times IRL. I can assure you that I know what i'm talking about.

@incel god
Why? because I disagree with you? lnect T ASAP.

confidencel maybe you are truecel i do not know. what does inect T mean?

Yes, chatting you up and if you're not NT it ends there. She'll come up to you, tell you you're good looking or compliment you in some way, flirt with you etc and nothing will come out of it if you're a high inhib aspie cuck. She'll move on. I've seen it many, many, many times IRL. I can assure you that I know what i'm talking about.
Cope, halo theory means most foids will overlook it. As long as they can get the dick, it just becomes a manner of coaxing the sweet shy guy out into fucking her. Look at the mentalcel fags here who've strangely up and left/got banned for no reason at all apparently. :feelskek:

Obviously if you're Chad, it won't matter but there isn't really such a thing as an aspie Chad anyway..

Cope, halo theory means most foids will overlook it. As long as they can get the dick, it just becomes a manner of coaxing the sweet shy guy out into fucking her. Look at the mentalcel fags here who've strangely up and left/got banned for no reason at all apparently. :feelskek:
Bro... I can fucking assure you I know what i'm talking about. A HTN isn't going to get a foid into bed if he's aspie enough even if she's initially approaching and simping for him at a party.
It's not a "sweet, shy guy", that's not what i'm talking about. I mean a legit abused dog awkward low T cuck. It dries pussies up really fast. I've seen it dozens of times in real life. Leave the basement and accept reality. Unless you're top-tier in looks, NT will make or break you.
An actual abused dog HTN is an incel.

Name same of these mentalcels

Obviously if you're Chad, it won't matter but there isn't really such a thing as an aspie Chad anyway..

Bro... I can fucking assure you I know what i'm talking about. A HTN isn't going to get a foid into bed if he's aspie enough even if she's initially approaching and simping for him at a party.
It's not a "sweet, shy guy", that's not what i'm talking about. I mean a legit abused dog awkward low T cuck. It dries pussies up really fast. I've seen it dozens of times in real life. Leave the basement and accept reality. Unless you're top-tier in looks, NT will make or break you.
An actual abused dog HTN is an incel.
Obviously it'll affect them, I'm not denying that. But "incel" no fucking way. As long as they have some form of social circle to get exposure to foids they WILL manage to put penis in vagina. :bigbrain:

True.

I have nothing in common with the average male.
And the average female?
It’s like we are a different species.

At almost 43 years old…..I am so far behind in socialization skills compared to any foid.

It never began for me.
But any foid with a pulse has 1000 times the social life that I have had.

^

Whole host of others too. Either before my time or I forgot though. :forcedsmile:
Saino Cho, Kanye, Subzero, idk.
Broly never ascended last I heard.
Rhaast did though if my information is correct.
Moeggels committed suicide by mod. He's still an incel. Last time I talked to him was summer on discord. He said he ended up in bed with a foid that brought him back to her hotel from a nightclub but he didn't know what to do so they just went to sleep and she ghosted him the next day. Then some other girl in his friend group asked him out and they went on a date but he sperged out and she started dating someone else later. Since then he got fat and gave up on life. @nice_try

Last edited:
Obviously it'll affect them, I'm not denying that. But "incel" no fucking way. As long as they have some form of social circle to get exposure to foids they WILL manage to put penis in vagina. :bigbrain:
Depends how aspie. If aspie enough then he'll be an incel.

Moeggels committed suicide by mod. He's still an incel. Last time I talked to him was summer on discord. He said he ended up in bed with a foid that brought him back to her hotel from a nightclub but he didn't know what to do so they just went to sleep and she ghosted him the next day. Then some other girl in his friend group asked him out and they went on a date but he sperged out and she started dating someone else later. Since then he got fat and gave up on life. @nice_try
Kanye ascended, made a whole thread on it. Srs though? That's not even aspie at that point he's just retarded JFL what the fuck. You get a foid to sleep with you and don't even try to krempi. :lul:

Bro why do you tag me?
I'm so deep in the blackpill I know that "mentalcels" don't exist. Foids will literally date a criminal (=non-NT, bad personality, anti-social) if he's just good-looking enough (see Meeks).
Moeggels is not an incel when he can reliably get bitches into bed, lmao.

Like seriously, imagine yourself on a date with an actual 5/10+ Becky. What do you talk about with her? Do you talk about your crazy teenage parties you went to? your wild hookups? Your quirky holiday stories?
Do you think normal dudes talk about the "crazy teenage parties" or their previous "hookups" with their gfs? Of course not.
The interesting thing is: Bitches don't care what you talk about. They only care about how you're looking while you're talking and if you sound smart. That's it.
You can say almost anything to a bitch as long as you look good and sound smart.
One of the truest sayings of all time: "You can do anything to a girl, except bore her."
I would maybe add "as long as you're not ugly", but the point is that you can talk to a bitch about whatever as long as you do it with confidence.
Edit: for the low IQ dorks here - Ofc you can't talk about your cum sock or your hentai figurines, but that should be self-explanatory.

Last edited:
Kanye ascended, made a whole thread on it. Srs though? That's not even aspie at that point he's just retarded JFL what the fuck. You get a foid to sleep with you and don't even try to krempi. :lul:
He said he didn't get any indicators she wanted to fuck other than telling him to take his clothes off because he looked "uncomfortable in jeans" or something like that but the mood wasn't there or whatever and he was scared his dick wouldn't work either.

Also good for kayne. Wasn't he like 14 though?

Bro why do you tag me?
I'm so deep in the blackpill I know that "mentalcels" don't exist. Foids will literally date a criminal (=non-NT, bad personality, anti-social) if he's just good-looking enough (see Meeks).
Yes, but there's a difference between Meeks being a low inhib badboy criminal and an abused dog autist. Women love criminals. I never denied that.

He said he didn't get any indicators she wanted to fuck other than telling him to take his clothes off because he looked "uncomfortable in jeans" or something like that but the mood wasn't there or whatever and he was scared his dick wouldn't work either.
:lul: :lul: :lul:
Also good for kayne. Wasn't he like 14 though?
I think. But he also described himself as a high inhib friendless turbosperg. You think he could've ascended to social circle maxxed teen slayer if he was sub 5? :feelskek:

Yes, but there's a difference between Meeks being a low inhib badboy criminal and an abused dog autist. Women love criminals. I never denied that.
Nobody is forced to act like an abused dog autist. Social interaction can be studied, practiced and learned.

I would talk with her about rotting.. But yeah, youre right, as an Incel u have nothing to talk about, seriously. The date would be very cringe.

Nobody is forced to act like an abused dog autist. Social interaction can be studied, practiced and learned.
Human brain is complex and there’s many reasons why one might act that way, it’s a legitimate disorder. If you’re a stuttering bitch you can’t just say “I won’t do that anymore”. At that point it’s basically hardwired into you.

Probably true for non Chad's. I noticed every foid knows thousands of people and gossip all the time. If you don't know anyone and don't like talking about other people, she will eventually get bored of you.
Same. It would make me so insecure and jealous.

A rare, based GrAYcel post

Bro why do you tag me?

Do you think normal dudes talk about the "crazy teenage parties" or their previous "hookups" with their gfs? Of course not.
The interesting thing is: Bitches don't care what you talk about. They only care about how you're looking while you're talking and if you sound smart. That's it.
You can say almost anything to a bitch as long as you look good and sound smart.
One of the truest sayings of all time: "You can do anything to a girl, except bore her."
I would maybe add "as long as you're not ugly", but the point is that you can talk to a bitch about whatever as long as you do it with confidence.
Edit: for the low IQ dorks here - Ofc you can't talk about your cum sock or your hentai figurines, but that should be self-explanatory.
He is an incel. He never had unpaid sex when I last talked to him a few months ago. I doubt it changed. And he’s a bloatcel gym coper now.